🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oliver Stone "Kiev Massacre has CIA fingerprints...."

TakeAStepBack

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2011
CIA fingerprints all over Kiev massacre Oliver Stone RT News

The armed coup in Kiev is painfully similar to CIA operations to oust unwanted foreign leaders in Iran, Chile and Venezuela, said US filmmaker Oliver Stone after interviewing Ukraine’s ousted president for a documentary.

Stone spent four hours in Moscow talking to Viktor Yanukovich, who was deposed from power during the February 2014 coup, the filmmaker wrote on his Facebook page.

“Details to follow in the documentary, but it seems clear that the so-called ‘shooters’ who killed 14 police men, wounded some 85, and killed 45 protesting civilians, were outside third party agitators,” he said. “Many witnesses, including Yanukovych and police officials, believe these foreign elements were introduced by pro-Western factions – with CIA fingerprints on it.”

Oliver Stone Patron Saint of Truthiness - Bloomberg View

Film director Oliver Stone says he knows what really happened in Ukraine this year. His version of events surrounding the ouster of President Viktor Yanukovych in February provides a fitting ending to a year that contributed new facets to the notion of "truth."

According to Stone's rambling Facebook post, he has recently been in Moscow to interview Yanukovych, who lives in self-imposed exile in Russia, for a "new English language documentary produced by Ukrainians" (the Ukrainians being, presumably, supporters of Yanukovych -- people with enough plundered wealth to produce a million documentaries).

Stone reportedly wanted to do a film on Russian President Vladimir Putin, whom he met briefly this year, but it looks as though that didn't work out and he got Yanukovych as a consolation prize.

Oliver Stone Ukraine s revolution was CIA plot

US director Oliver Stone has called Ukraine's Euromaidan revolution that ousted president Viktor Yanukovych a CIA "coup" and claimed that the West played a role in fostering anti-government protests in the country.

The filmmaker, who is not new to conspiracy theories around world events, posted the bizarre theory on Facebook after a four-hour interview with Yanukovych, whom he called "legitimate president of Ukraine until he suddenly wasn't on February 22 of this year".

Yanukovych fled to Russia with the help of Russian authorities after being accused of the mass murder of more than 100 protesters from December 2013.

I haven't done enough research on this episode to say one way or the other. But there is a certain theme when you look at the historical record.

The Scoop thought this much:

(good research jump off here)
The Singular Importance of Ukraine As 2014 Comes To An End Scoop News

As soon as I hear it is Stone I turn it off. His JFK movie was a complete farce thus anything else he does has to be viewed as his bias more then truth.

As soon as I hear it is Stone I turn it off. His JFK movie was a complete farce thus anything else he does has to be viewed as his bias more then truth.

Never saw it. But that is what Bloomberg is saying too, basically. I cant say either way, but again, it doesn't sound entirely outlandish looking at history. I just havent done the work to make any conclusions.

CIA fingerprints all over Kiev massacre Oliver Stone RT News

The armed coup in Kiev is painfully similar to CIA operations to oust unwanted foreign leaders in Iran, Chile and Venezuela, said US filmmaker Oliver Stone after interviewing Ukraine’s ousted president for a documentary.

Stone spent four hours in Moscow talking to Viktor Yanukovich, who was deposed from power during the February 2014 coup, the filmmaker wrote on his Facebook page.

“Details to follow in the documentary, but it seems clear that the so-called ‘shooters’ who killed 14 police men, wounded some 85, and killed 45 protesting civilians, were outside third party agitators,” he said. “Many witnesses, including Yanukovych and police officials, believe these foreign elements were introduced by pro-Western factions – with CIA fingerprints on it.”

Oliver Stone Patron Saint of Truthiness - Bloomberg View

Film director Oliver Stone says he knows what really happened in Ukraine this year. His version of events surrounding the ouster of President Viktor Yanukovych in February provides a fitting ending to a year that contributed new facets to the notion of "truth."

According to Stone's rambling Facebook post, he has recently been in Moscow to interview Yanukovych, who lives in self-imposed exile in Russia, for a "new English language documentary produced by Ukrainians" (the Ukrainians being, presumably, supporters of Yanukovych -- people with enough plundered wealth to produce a million documentaries).

Stone reportedly wanted to do a film on Russian President Vladimir Putin, whom he met briefly this year, but it looks as though that didn't work out and he got Yanukovych as a consolation prize.

Oliver Stone Ukraine s revolution was CIA plot

US director Oliver Stone has called Ukraine's Euromaidan revolution that ousted president Viktor Yanukovych a CIA "coup" and claimed that the West played a role in fostering anti-government protests in the country.

The filmmaker, who is not new to conspiracy theories around world events, posted the bizarre theory on Facebook after a four-hour interview with Yanukovych, whom he called "legitimate president of Ukraine until he suddenly wasn't on February 22 of this year".

Yanukovych fled to Russia with the help of Russian authorities after being accused of the mass murder of more than 100 protesters from December 2013.

I haven't done enough research on this episode to say one way or the other. But there is a certain theme when you look at the historical record.

The Scoop thought this much:

(good research jump off here)
The Singular Importance of Ukraine As 2014 Comes To An End Scoop News

Very sneaky, getting the CIA to infiltrate the Russian puppet's thug brigade. LOL!

I don't take what Stone has to say as any truth. Plus he's out to Sell his movies

He's a commie sympathizer anyway

The banksters, that the U.S. represents (see wall st), are happy that they can get their claws into
Ukraine starting w/ loans so OP is not outside of the realm of possibility.

all one has to do is look at the last action the Repub House took & the Dem's that gleefully signed-off on (the watering down of the derivatives regs). Both of the major parties work for :up:

BaHmyNh.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back