Zone1 olympic ceremony in Paris was satanic?

Christians are confusing the Feast of Dyonisius with the Last Supper. Lack of knowledge of Greek Olympic and Ancient mythology. Also, may not have liked some of the French history depicted and art as they may not have been to French museums.

Yep, if American's don't understand something, for them that makes it not worthwhile and well, for some "Satanic" it would seem.

Christians are confusing the Feast of Dyonisius with the Last Supper. Lack of knowledge of Greek Olympic and Ancient mythology. Also, may not have liked some of the French history depicted and art as they may not have been to French museums.
so it looks like

1722176035674.png

I've noticed over decades that conservative Christians have a tendancy to think that depictions related to other religions besides Judaism and Christianity are "Satanic."

I was annoyed when I saw that the bizarre people who were cast in the opening ceremony seemed to recreate the Last Supper in a mocking way. The response was that they were recreating the Feast of Dyonysus, not the Last Supper.

I looked it up, it checked out. Several depictions of the FoD are similar in composition to the LS, and the Olympics have always been Greek themed, so their story made sense.

I will say that the perversion and decadence they depicted were more like Ancient Rome before the fall than Ancient Greece, but no proof of attacking Christianity.

Forum List

Back