Omar Hit With an Ethics Complaint Over Brother Marriage and More

One way or another, Omar is going to be force to admit to a sham marriage or she can answer questions about whether SHE FUCKED HER BROTHER!!!

:laughing0301:

giphy.gif

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:

Is this it then? Time for her to pack the bags and go back to her country where incest is the norm? How long before she will be found dead in a terrorist attack in her superior country and role model for America?

To me, a marriage is a contract. Contracts can be made between parents and children, siblings, people of the same sex, and multiple parties.

Let's get that out of the way first.

HOWEVER!!!

8 U.S.C. 1325

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who
(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or
(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or
(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.​

(c) Marriage fraud

Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

And, if the shoe fits, the first lady can go too.

Her pappy and uncle (war criminals) plus whoever else entered in with them all need to be deported ASAP and that isn't quick enough IMO

Do you think that all this turmoil will prevent her from marrying her daddy and getting him legalized now? Even if she doesn't have sex with him, he needs a quick marriage to normalize his immigration status. Viva Trump. No complications

Is this it then? Time for her to pack the bags and go back to her country where incest is the norm? How long before she will be found dead in a terrorist attack in her superior country and role model for America?

To me, a marriage is a contract. Contracts can be made between parents and children, siblings, people of the same sex, and multiple parties.

Let's get that out of the way first.

HOWEVER!!!

8 U.S.C. 1325

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who
(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or
(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or
(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.​

(c) Marriage fraud

Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

And, if the shoe fits, the first lady can go too.

Her pappy and uncle (war criminals) plus whoever else entered in with them all need to be deported ASAP and that isn't quick enough IMO

She should have never been let into the country. Of course it isn't quick enough.

Putting this lie to rest.

Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

We found no public records or credible sources contradicting Omar’s account of her past, nor any substantive evidence corroborating claims that Elmi is her brother or that their marriage was otherwise fraudulent. In addition, some of the claims offered in support of the rumor don’t seem to add up.

According to Omar’s proffered version of events, she fled the Somalian civil war with her family in 1991 and lived for four years in a refugee camp in Kenya before immigrating to the U.S. in 1995. Omar’s mother died when she was 2, so she and her siblings were raised by her father and grandfather. The Minneapolis Star Tribune reported just before the 2018 midterm elections that:

During an interview, Omar showed a reporter cellphone photos of documents from her family’s U.S. entry in 1995 after fleeing Somalia’s civil war. She declined to provide copies of the papers, which included refugee resettlement approval forms and identification cards, but they appeared to list her father, siblings and Omar by order of birth, with Omar as the youngest of seven children. No one named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who is three years younger than Omar, could be seen listed in the documents.

“For someone like me, who left a war-torn country at the age of 8, who got refugee status to come to America, where in the world am I finding a sibling 15 years, 20 years later to seek to do what people accuse me of?” Omar said.

Also, if Ahmed Elmi were truly Omar’s brother, why would he have needed to take the drastic step of marrying her in order to secure a path to U.S. citizenship? U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) policies qualify immigrants as eligible to apply for permanent residency status (and later become naturalized citizens) if they are the “spouse of a U.S. citizen” or the “brother or sister of a U.S. citizen.” Why would Omar commit a federal crime and risk a prison sentence (and possibly her own citizenship status) in order to provide her brother with the opportunity to apply for something he would already have been eligible to seek?

We found no public records or credible sources contradicting Omar’s account of her past, nor any substantive evidence corroborating claims that Elmi is her brother or that their marriage was otherwise fraudulent. In addition, some of the claims offered in support of the rumor don’t seem to add up.

According to Omar’s proffered version of events, she fled the Somalian civil war with her family in 1991 and lived for four years in a refugee camp in Kenya before immigrating to the U.S. in 1995. Omar’s mother died when she was 2, so she and her siblings were raised by her father and grandfather. The Minneapolis Star Tribune reported just before the 2018 midterm elections that:

During an interview, Omar showed a reporter cellphone photos of documents from her family’s U.S. entry in 1995 after fleeing Somalia’s civil war. She declined to provide copies of the papers, which included refugee resettlement approval forms and identification cards, but they appeared to list her father, siblings and Omar by order of birth, with Omar as the youngest of seven children. No one named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who is three years younger than Omar, could be seen listed in the documents.

“For someone like me, who left a war-torn country at the age of 8, who got refugee status to come to America, where in the world am I finding a sibling 15 years, 20 years later to seek to do what people accuse me of?” Omar said.

Also, if Ahmed Elmi were truly Omar’s brother, why would he have needed to take the drastic step of marrying her in order to secure a path to U.S. citizenship? U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) policies qualify immigrants as eligible to apply for permanent residency status (and later become naturalized citizens) if they are the “spouse of a U.S. citizen” or the “brother or sister of a U.S. citizen.” Why would Omar commit a federal crime and risk a prison sentence (and possibly her own citizenship status) in order to provide her brother with the opportunity to apply for something he would already have been eligible to seek?

You didn't put shit to rest Jose. You just don't matter that much.

You didn't put shit to rest Jose. You just don't matter that much.

did you need someone to help you with the big words, buddy? I mean, I know you never went to "Collage"

Nope. But then, unlike you I didn't have the benefit of grouping up in Michigan in a strong union family while simultaneously going to catholic school in Chicago as well as being a veteran of every war from WW2 to present time like you. You lie allot Jose. Even when you lie you are wrong allot. So your predictions mean shit.

Joe has to defend her because she's "diverse" and on the right side of the aisle, see. But if she were "diverse" and a conservative he could call her a Mail Order Bride

Joe is not too good at thinking

Tlaib is just a big mouth and a racist loser but that's about it. But this Omar is different. How can we ever trust her to not suicide bomb congress or our President? The answer is, we can't. She's a hateful woman.

I read her brother was a homosexual. Not sure how much truth there is to it but if he is it sure strengthens the marriage was the immigration angle

LMAO Well if he is gay I'm surprised some of his death cult brothers haven't thrown him off a roof yet. That's their standard answer to gays.

Joe has to defend her because she's "diverse" and on the right side of the aisle, see. But if she were "diverse" and a conservative he could call her a Mail Order Bride

It's Snopes....lol

Fake news from the daily mail.

It's Snopes....lol

Snopes is accurate.

It's Snopes....lol

Snopes is accurate.

No its not ya daffy dumbass

Naw, I just put minorities who are conservatives in the same category as I put Chickens who support Colonel Sanders. It makes about as much sense.

Know who your enemies are.

Now on the merits, the man you all claim was her "Brother" was born 3 years after she was, and a year after her mother died. Oh, yeah, and there are no records of him as being a member of the family. So there's that. Oh, and if he was her brother, she could have secured citizenship for him as a relative, she wouldn't need to marry them..

But again, you aren't good at thinking.

Forum List

Back