Omar Nayef Zayed assassinated inside Palestinian embassy in Bulgaria

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Bulgarian media and police sources are reporting that Omar was killed by falling from a high story of the building. They have noted that him being pushed is “not excluded.” “Israeli media have been the first to report explicitly that Omar was ‘assassinated.’ This comes as no surprise. They’re simply the most knowledgeable and honest about the workings of their government and its intelligence agencies
http://samidoun.net/2016/02/breakin...nated-inside-palestinian-embassy-in-bulgaria/
Diud he jump or was he pushed?

Bulgarian media and police sources are reporting that Omar was killed by falling from a high story of the building. They have noted that him being pushed is “not excluded.” “Israeli media have been the first to report explicitly that Omar was ‘assassinated.’ This comes as no surprise. They’re simply the most knowledgeable and honest about the workings of their government and its intelligence agencies
http://samidoun.net/2016/02/breakin...nated-inside-palestinian-embassy-in-bulgaria/

The article didn't say what crimes he committed or the amount of blood he has on his hands. Does anyone know?

The article didn't say what crimes he committed or the amount of blood he has on his hands. Does anyone know?

Omar Nayef Zayed, convicted of the murder of yeshiva student Eliyahu Amadi in 1986,

Isnt that the punishment reserved for gay men under Islamic law, could he have been caught with his rent boy ?

I'm sorry but I don't know who this man is/was.

BREAKING: Omar Nayef Zayed assassinated inside Palestinian embassy in Bulgaria

Omar Nayef Zayed, convicted of the murder of yeshiva student Eliyahu Amadi in 1986,

Oh okay, I've still never heard name before. Obviously not a good man, so who care's if he's been assassinated.

A Pali who murdered a student, escaped from prison and fled to the Palestinian embassy in Bulgaria....where it sounds like the Mossad caught up with him

A Pali who murdered a student, escaped from prison and fled to the Palestinian embassy in Bulgaria....where it sounds like the Mossad caught up with him

Thanks, as I said, who cares if he's kaput now....I myself only support killing those who mean us harm. The student was no harm to anyone, as such POS who kill harmless people, evil and cowards.

Pesky Mossad :dunno:
They be takin out de trash....

Once the Mossad has your number you're finished, it's OVA!!!!:confused:

Okay, deep breath and:

keep-calm-batman.jpg

Taking refuge for the last few months because Bulgaria was trying to arrest him and extradite him to Israel. First floor of the compound is where he was.
Possible he was tired of running and jumped rather than risk arrest like his son, who was released by bulgarian police after a month.

A Palestinians did not want him to get caught and spill some secrets?

He was alive when they ambulance arrived but died on the scene.

He was convicted of murder of a student in '86 by stabbing along with his brother and another. He escaped jail, serving a life sentence, and has been on the run ever since.

An embassy employee who was parking his car found Omar on the ground.

damn....terrorists just aren't safe anywhere, are they? :rolleyes:

It doesn't look like enough facts are in to say what really happened. The grim truth is that he was an escaped murderer being sheltered by the Arab Muslims of Israel in Bulgaria.

Beyond that we don't really know what happened yet.

But I did like the suggestion that being thrown from a window is the standard Arab Muslims of Israel reaction to a gay counterpart.

Seems more likely he was gay and being treated in typical Arab fashion, being as how he spent so many years in prison than the Israeli's would waste much time on him.

Thanks, as I said, who cares if he's kaput now....I myself only support killing those who mean us harm. The student was no harm to anyone, as such POS who kill harmless people, evil and cowards.

This isn't our business, the person killed is a illegal settler, if there is even proof that the Palestinian was responsible. I don't know about you, but I'm not supporting the Jewish people in their onslaught against the Palestinians. They picked a fight with them and they had it coming. We should stay out, period. And let them sort it out.

damn....terrorists just aren't safe anywhere, are they? :rolleyes:

God works in misterious ways.

Forum List

Back