Omar says more death threats coming since Trump pushed video

This is training. Every time 911 comes to mind, we must not connect it to islamic terrorism. To do so is to be racist.

In reality, we will never forget.

So just sayin' this Islamic terrorism business is religion & not racist when 9/11 comes to mind ? Go try brainwash training on the cognitively dissonant national religion who are so cross conditioned way beyond therapy.....

If Omar can't stand the heat then she needs to get the Hell outta the kitchen ..........
All of this is just a plot to censor the President from Tweeting. They have to find ways to censor him. They want to control what is being put out there. They knows that his tweets are effective. That it is drawing in more and more listeners each and every day. People looks at his Tweets as a reliable source of information. And that is what the Global Elites doesn't want. But Pres.Trump is showing them, that the thumb is mightier than the pen.

FDR’s War Against the Press

bieto.jpg
images

giphy.gif

the crap that Trump spews on Twitter is just as bad, actually worse than the crap that Omar spews.

Trump after all has a MUCH LARGER impact as he is POTUS.

Trump & Omar both should just STFU, IMO.

None of those incite violence, though. They're all concerned citizens and their words mean no harm to anyone...

You don't really want us to go dig up all that leftist violence bullshit again do you? Is your memory that bad or are you just that stupid?

Omar says more death threats coming since Trump pushed video - Breitbart
WASHINGTON (AP) — Rep. Ilhan Omar says she’s faced increased death threats since President Donald Trump spread around a video that purports to show her being dismissive of the 2001 terrorist attacks. “This is endangering lives,” she said, accusing Trump of fomenting right-wing extremism. “It has to stop.”

& the Bitch blames him LOL get ready Bidens and Obama's 911 is being mapped out lol.
This is your out in the open message of what's coming better stay awake patriots sheep are useless to tell this to they don't get how the public news with views sends it's messages in the wide open, the dumb never figure it out. Such a shame isnt' it.

And by "Death threat" all she means is somebody said something

WASHINGTON (AP) — Rep. Ilhan Omar says she’s faced increased death threats since President Donald Trump spread around a video that purports to show her being dismissive of the 2001 terrorist attacks. “This is endangering lives,” she said, accusing Trump of fomenting right-wing extremism. “It has to stop.”

& the Bitch blames him LOL get ready Bidens and Obama's 911 is being mapped out lol.
This is your out in the open message of what's coming better stay awake patriots sheep are useless to tell this to they don't get how the public news with views sends it's messages in the wide open, the dumb never figure it out. Such a shame isnt' it.
Well if she'd keep her stupid mouth shut there wouldn't be anyone out to get her. So STFU bitch!

I ain't your bitch fkr

And by "Death threat" all she means is somebody said something
Lol so true i love it .hope you dont mind if I use that

If she gets killed, I wont give a damn.

Ilhan Omar: I'm getting increased death threats just because I laugh about concerns about Al Qaeda!

I wonder if any Jews were attacked for her statements about Jews controlling everything.

So why doesn’t the FBI have any reports of threats against her?

Because she’s a Muslim leftist liar is why.
Twitter left up tweets threatening Rep. Ilhan Omar's life to aid police probe

Oops. Poor effort, you despicable piece of shit. Now hurry, think of something to change the subject to.

Ilhan Omar: I'm getting increased death threats just because I laugh about concerns about Al Qaeda!

I wonder if any Jews were attacked for her statements about Jews controlling everything.

Oops. Poor effort, you despicable piece of shit. Now hurry, think of something to change the subject to.

You complain a lot. So you agree with her statement? That 9/11 was some minor occurrence.

Oooo, poor, poor....poor BlackFlag, are you a victim too?

It’s like being Muslim and then wishing to leave the religion...

Got anymore fake news? Twitter did no such thing.

Forum List

Back