OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Don't you love all the Russian fluffers here? Not their grandpa's John Birch Society....
Dyke_187301_161456.jpg

While it is indeed a significant development I see no reason to get all worked up either way, we'll simply have to let it play out.

The emails are not from wikileaks.

The emails are not from her computer.

They came up in another investigation.

And where is the smoking gun? If you have it, provide it.

If it is the work of a black flag OPs by the Russians, everyone who is knowingly and deliberately supporting the effort is in trouble.

The FBI counter-espionage unit is on this one....not Clinton's blackmailed agent......Comey may have had this up his sleeve for some time....His and the Bureau's reputation is on the line.

While it is indeed a significant development I see no reason to get all worked up either way, we'll simply have to let it play out
I don't know Grizz...this is bad. People are early voting this weekend all over America. This weekend is a heavy voting weekend.

If this turns out to be another NaziCon red herring - will righties apologize?

Note that I "thanked" soggy's comment and then he bites the hand that patted him.

soggy, I know you are unhappy, but this means nothing as far as the election goes.
f5b6572a2427c3fe5c6a5250438e5ee7.jpg
great picture of soggy

I had no idea how much alike you two look
Jakey, remove all dangerous items from your shack immediately! Call a friend if you have any and ask him to stay with you for a few days or check yourself back into your institution.
meathead, I know you think all of this means something. It is nothing more than the final tremors of the political death of the far and alt right twitching, twitching, twitching, not twitching

This paid political announcement brought to you by the Super PAC "Morons for the shrilary". I approve this message....

While it is indeed a significant development I see no reason to get all worked up either way, we'll simply have to let it play out
I don't know Grizz...this is bad. People are early voting this weekend all over America. This weekend is a heavy voting weekend.

Make no mistake, she is a criminal who I'd like to see hung by her pubes but we've seen too much of this before. I'd like to think that some of this would indeed influence voters but I think you could get pictures of Putin with his dick in her ass and people like Jillian/Ravi/Lakhota/franco et al would still vote for her.

They should reopen it if there is something new. Why are you so emotional? If what you claimed about the FBI beng crooked is true you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.....again.
file.php

Forum List

Back