OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Another subversive free thread?....Come on, leftists, where is the spin...waiting for DNC instructions?

Shows how hard up the GOP is. General Flynn needs to be investigated.
:alcoholic:
I bet he did, it was an inside job, someone leaked emails and he would be the one, intel used to be a Dem til he was shoved out and then became buddy buddy with Russia. He needs to be investigated. Perhaps he and Trump belong in the slammer together.
Jesus Christ, how much tinfoil did it take to wrap that around your head?

All of it! She's used up ALL OF THE TIN FOIL.

Greedy bitch.

On the other hand, the FBI does seem to be taking sides, considering Trump has done much worse things, which they should be investigating.

The emails are not from wikileaks.

The emails are not from her computer.

They came up in another investigation.

And where is the smoking gun? If you have it, provide it.

If it is the work of a black flag OPs by the Russians, everyone who is knowingly and deliberately supporting the effort is in trouble.

Like you were just "joking" about how this was spurred by wikileaks, or that Clinton cancelled her rally today -- right?
The cancelled rally was a Kaine rally and I corrected my mistake and it is reported that the leaked Podesta emails may have spawned this latest case. Those podesta emails came from wikileaks. But now they are saying some guy at kim.com is the hacker and the leaker he says he has all of her deleted emails and turned them over to the FBI. If the FBI have her deleted emails she is going to jail. Comey nor Obama or anyone else will be able to help her. That would be proof of destroying evidence
You've done nothing but make shit up .... post a link to anyone reporting wikileaks spurred this or you're just making more shit up.

The OP is a LIE!

The Clinton e-Mail investigation was never closed.

The e-mails are from Anthony Wiener's computer. James Comey informed congressional leaders on it's ongoing investigation of whether additional material is contained in Wiener's emails.

No big deal. Just saw Clinton freely walking down the runway without handcuffs.

Better run some NORTON on anything off that PC before you click on it.

meathead, I know you think all of this means something. It is nothing more than the final tremors of the political death of the far and alt right twitching, twitching, twitching, not twitching
That's the spirit Jakey! You go boy!

But...think about tomorrow and go ahead and make preparations. You're a real prick, but we don't want to see you dead.

Raju Narisetti Verified account ‏@raju
Raju Narisetti Retweeted The Associated Press

Not a re-opening of the probe as the @GOP is spinning this
crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg

meathead, I know you think all of this means something. It is nothing more than the final tremors of the political death of the far and alt right twitching, twitching, twitching, not twitching
That's the spirit Jakey! You go boy! But...think about tomorrow and go ahead and make preparations. You're a real prick, but we don't want to see you dead.
This is your last hope, as you well know, so make the most of it. :lol:

Bill was Impeached in office.
Hillary may get 'Impeached' before ever being sworn in.

considering Trump has done much worse things,

"When backed into a corner, just shout baseless accusations at the opposition"

Page 4 line 32 of Hillary Clinton Campaign Shill Talking Points Handbook 2016 edition

The propagandists on CNN look like they are at a wake... Such sad faces...LMAO

Kinda like saying the Russians are doing the hacking? Shutup partisan hater dupe
The Russians ARE doing the hacking.

Prove it. You all keep spewing it but so far nobody has proven a damn thing
I'll go with our intelligence community and executive over the big orange con man, dupe.
So you will just go with the wind even though they have ZERO evidence? BBBAAAAAHHHHHH
There's evidence

How Russia Pulled Off the Biggest Election Hack in U.S. History
Your own link says US hasn't publically stated who did the Clinton campaign emails..
Were the "17 depts." just about the DNC hacks?

Forum List

Back