OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Uh, guy, . . . actually, that's you.

LOL!!!

If I had my way, Newt Gingrich would still be Speaker, the US would have $2 trillion of debt instead of $20, and the US would never have sent troops to Afghan or Iraq.

You, on the other hand, have supported all that has wrecked the US since Newt left, in large part because you care only about one country, and that country is not the US.
You silly goof, I care only about the USA. You love Russia.
if you were actually being honest, you would not be voting for the shrew and you would not want to stop Russia from going after ISIS.
I think its sad that our current administration (if you want to call it that) has put Russia in a position where they are doing more good for this country than our own leaders.
mp continues to idiot. Doofus. I voted for McMullin. I want Russia to kill asad and continue to assist the US in killing ISIS. If you support Russia over the US in these elections, I think you should be investigated.

giphy.gif

Wow! Bunches of posts REALLY quickly! Imagine if something happens! Whoop! Whoop! :) I want all of the Democrats NAILED! From Pelosi to Ben Rhodes to Obama to Sorros!

No mention of it on MSNBC's website, even two hours after the news breaks.
Their big story: Hillary is considering Crazy Uncle Joe Biden for her cabinet if she wins.
Maybe there have been so many heads exploding over at MSNBC, that there was no one left to write the web article. :biggrin:
MSNBC — Breaking News, Top Stories, & Show Clips You're totally FOS just like your heroes, dupe.
There is no evidence of Russian hacking or MSNBC covering the Comey Oct Surprise (-:

Like you were just "joking" about how this was spurred by wikileaks, or that Clinton cancelled her rally today -- right?
The cancelled rally was a Kaine rally and I corrected my mistake and it is reported that the leaked Podesta emails may have spawned this latest case. Those podesta emails came from wikileaks. But now they are saying some guy at kim.com is the hacker and the leaker he says he has all of her deleted emails and turned them over to the FBI. If the FBI have her deleted emails she is going to jail. Comey nor Obama or anyone else will be able to help her. That would be proof of destroying evidence

FBI is saying they do not know if these emails mean anything of significance.

FBI is now also look for the hackers and supporters of the Russian effort to influence the election.

Heavens help any Americans the FBI catches.

No mention of it on MSNBC's website, even two hours after the news breaks.

Their big story: Hillary is considering Crazy Uncle Joe Biden for her cabinet if she wins.

You think that by lying your making a point. I was in the car at 2pm and heard it break right there

Forum List

Back