OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

The Russians aren't doing the hacking it's a guy with a grudge with the Obama administration over at kim.com a friend of the wikileaks folks.

Uh, guy, . . . actually, that's you.

LOL!!!

If I had my way, Newt Gingrich would still be Speaker, the US would have $2 trillion of debt instead of $20, and the US would never have sent troops to Afghan or Iraq.

You, on the other hand, have supported all that has wrecked the US since Newt left, in large part because you care only about one country, and that country is not the US.
You silly goof, I care only about the USA. You love Russia.

Do you ever stop making shit up? There's no evidence anyone had a "heads up" this was coming
That was a joke stupid. Man Rush is right Liberals have no sense of humor what so ever. I know it's a bad day for you but you have an even worse day ahead of you next week. So you had better toughen up buttercup...LMAO

Groper Biden will be in charge of her liquor cabinet
Groper? lie with no evidence, hater dupe.
Kinda like saying the Russians are doing the hacking? Shutup partisan hater dupe
The Russians ARE doing the hacking.

Prove it. You all keep spewing it but so far nobody has proven a damn thing
I'll go with our intelligence community, justice system, and executive over the big orange con man and the New BS GOP propaganda, dupe.

Uh, guy, . . . actually, that's you.

LOL!!!

If I had my way, Newt Gingrich would still be Speaker, the US would have $2 trillion of debt instead of $20, and the US would never have sent troops to Afghan or Iraq.

You, on the other hand, have supported all that has wrecked the US since Newt left, in large part because you care only about one country, and that country is not the US.
You silly goof, I care only about the USA. You love Russia.
if you were actually being honest, you would not be voting for the shrew and you would not want to stop Russia from going after ISIS.
I think its sad that our current administration (if you want to call it that) has put Russia in a position where they are doing more good for this country than our own leaders.

Groper Biden will be in charge of her liquor cabinet
Groper? lie with no evidence, hater dupe.
Kinda like saying the Russians are doing the hacking? Shutup partisan hater dupe
The Russians ARE doing the hacking.

Prove it. You all keep spewing it but so far nobody has proven a damn thing
I'll go with our intelligence community and executive over the big orange con man, dupe.
So you will just go with the wind even though they have ZERO evidence? BBBAAAAAHHHHHH

Will Comey hide out at the JEdgerHoover bldg. all weekend or take questions?

Federal prosecutor says Hillary will most likely be indicted. Could be before the election but most think it will be after. But she will be indicted.

Note that I "thanked" soggy's comment and then he bites the hand that patted him.

soggy, I know you are unhappy, but this means nothing as far as the election goes.
f5b6572a2427c3fe5c6a5250438e5ee7.jpg

Forum List

Back