OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

The law, mp, is more important that HRC. If she is elected and the emails are of criminal nature, then she can be impeached and tried and removed.

If they are not, then the illegal hackers and all who knowingly pushed it to disrupt an election will be charged and brought to trial.
pushed to disrupt an election.
So you agree that after the proof of the DNC came out that they were starting fights at the Trump rallies, and they are registering and busing in illegals to sway the election results, those in the DNC should be brought to trial?

Kaine's rally was cancelled previously to this news. His was cancelled due to the embarrassingly low turnout at West Palm Beach "rally."
Or because he had a heads up on today....maybe Bill met with Comey on a plane at a Tijuana airport...lol

Maybe I will see a couple of miracles in my lifetime - Hillary in jail and the Cubs win the World Series!
well, to minimize your depression for things not seen, I would just look forward to the cubs not only winning the world series, but to go the whole season without a single loss.
much better chance.

Kaine's rally was cancelled previously to this news. His was cancelled due to the embarrassingly low turnout at West Palm Beach "rally."
Or because he had a heads up on today....maybe Bill met with Comey on a plane at a Tijuana airport...lol
Do you ever stop making shit up? There's no evidence anyone had a "heads up" this was coming.

dont you mean Cuban airport? much better cigars to be had there. I hear the cuban cigars hold together better when they get moist.

Forum List

Back