OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Dude, Obama knows all about the Clinton deaths, who offed JFK and MLK etc.

Obama is part of Team Treason, and he will fight to help Hillary win because he faces multiple treason grand juries if Trump wins
It's all about what can and can't be proved. People like Obama and Hillary walk that line all the time. And people like them care for only one person...themselves.

If this turns out to be another NaziCon red herring - will righties apologize?

You think Comey is doing this for us?

I think Comey is ignorant for not handling this in a private way this close to the election while people are already voting. As with previous Putin/Assange emails - this may be much ado about nothing.

It may well be, but it may also be huge we just don't know.

We'll see if we're still a nation of laws. The fact she's even being considered for the US Presidency, suggests we're not.

Wake up, paul. Laws have meant nothing to our bought and paid for political class since 1998.

I'll go with our intelligence community and executive over the big orange con man, dupe.
So you will just go with the wind even though they have ZERO evidence? BBBAAAAAHHHHHH
There's evidence

How Russia Pulled Off the Biggest Election Hack in U.S. History
Your own link says US hasn't publically stated who did the Clinton campaign emails..
Were the "17 depts." just about the DNC hacks?

Gee TN your wrong about Russia and wrong about wiki and you refuse to admit it. I am not surprised. LOL
Read your damn link dude
On the day WikiLeaks published the first batch of Podesta's emails, the U. S. government took the unprecedented step of announcing that it was "confident" Russia's "seniormost officials" had authorized the DNC hacks. So far U. S. investigators have not said publicly who was responsible for the Podesta hack
How John Podesta May Have Helped Russian Hackers Steal His Own ...
www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/john-podesta-wikileaks-hack-election
Vanity Fair
Oct 20, 2016 - Instead, a new report suggests, Podesta unwittingly handed over his ... to a common phishing attack set up by a Russian hacking ring known as ..

I think Comey is ignorant for not handling this in a private way this close to the election while people are already voting. As with previous Putin/Assange emails - this may be much ado about nothing.

Are you fucking insane!!

You did NOT really have to ask that did you?

Are you fucking insane!!

You did NOT really have to ask that did you?

We'll call it a rhetorical question.

Huma is Hillary 21 out of 24 hours a day, because Hillary is only "coherent" for 3 hours a day.

Forum List

Back