OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Notice the leap from Trump is innocent until proven guilty to Hillary Clinton is guilty until proven innocent?
So you think OJ is innocent and Bush never committed a crime?

OJ is under the law and WTF Bush are you talking about?
You think OJ didn't commit murder?
Figures, you're a Hillary lemming.

So you're endorsing me if I express the opinion that George Bush is a war criminal and Donald Trump is a rapist.

Interesting.

That's the other part. Jake Starkey and others were so sure Hillary would win. Now, with all their voter fraud tactics getting busted one by one... Hillary's "victory" is not quite so certain...

..........if it is ~ a 4-10% voter fraud problem. That is a lot of votes (5mil?) to verify. Who or how are they going to clean up that much crap?

:bang3: :bang3: :bang3: Anyone else here watching The Five? , God, then again, we are not surprised that Jaun is back to defending Hillary! Even though the FBI has decided to give her another Ass Whoopin!!!,,,Yet Dumbass Juan has been trying to convince the viewers that this new "Hillary Clinton" Investigation "Has Nothing To Do With Hillary Clinton"
:dunno: :eek-52: :eusa_doh:
Can any of you guys please explain this? Maybe Juan has brain damage?
:eusa_think: :eusa_wall: :slap:

Found another HRC IT guy taking the 5th........nothing to see here.

tumblr_mfaw6k3Q821r43l79o1_250.gif

then Kimberly and her two breasts Told the meathead off!!! I think she said,,,,Uh,,,Juan? ,,ahh,,..The FBI is re-investigating Hillary Clinton,,!!! you stupid ass !!!!!

The one thing I learned in my professional career is that if my boss was going to hear about a decision I was going to make that he would be hearing about it, I talked to the boss first before I announced the decision.

Silly to not believe Lynch was not informed and silly to believe she didn't then call Obama who then called Hillary.

Who or how are they going to clean up that much crap?

I agree, the Dems are cheating so many different ways in so many locations, it will be hard to bust all of them, but at least the Trump side isn't just laying down like Romney did after several Ohio counties reported precisely zero votes for him....

This is such a fucking yawnfest. A few emails from another source -- emails not sent by Clinton, emails not revealed by wikileaks, emails that the Clinton campaign weren't even aware of, have become "pertinent" to the investigation.

I expect mass suicide by the resident rightists here when Comey makes his next speech, announcing that she once again, isn't guilty of anything.

Were I to hazard a guess (and I will), it probably should be a bit more worrisome
Obama is in Florida doing a rally for his minion. Bet he avoids the news.
He was almost jogging to his ride to the airport. Never looked up once. He may be worried about whats on the emails too.
This could have waited 12 days. I think Obama has tossed Hillary under the bus because of links to himself were found.

If it turns out to be significance and they held it back the shit would really hit the fan, this was/is a no win situation for the FBI AND the American citizens.
Nixon's articles of impeachment - it's all about the cover-up.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Well what we've heard so far is all we're going to hear until well after the election. So go nuts, conspiracy nutjobs/Faux Noise etc etc etc...

Who or how are they going to clean up that much crap?

I agree, the Dems are cheating so many different ways in so many locations, it will be hard to bust all of them, but at least the Trump side isn't just laying down like Romney did after several Ohio counties reported precisely zero votes for him....
Those were all black precincts, not counties, dupe.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Well what we've heard so far is all we're going to hear until well after the election. So go nuts, conspiracy nutjobs/Faux Noise etc etc etc...
Yep, all we are going to hear about the next 11 days is Hillary is being investigated by the FBI.
Nothing to see, move along.

Will you be killing Democrats?
Revolutions come in all forms. A business tax revolt for example.
I know that it could never happen but, a really good eye opener for the government and especially the liberals would be for all conservatives (patriotic Americans) to stay home from work without pay for just one day, everyone do it on the same day.
The tax revenue lost would speak very loudly. It would be done to show that we are tired of paying taxes to wasteful programs, it will also show that although the liberals are the ones screaming for higher taxes to support more social programs, they are also the party that contributes the least to the government revenue, it will also show in the work place that they are the ones least likely to affect a business by not being there.
It would really put things into perspective.
Now, because of the nature of my job I cant not go in. (medical field) however I could work without pay for a day or two. And considering that I am conservative, I can actually afford not to get paid for a few days without it affecting me in a negative way.

The emails are not from Hillary, not from her server.....which is the issue of investigating the chic, but from others discussing the weenie guy?????? As voiced, the FBI had better come up with more shit to put out or else as TRUMP HIMSELF HAS SAID REPEATIVILY, THE FBI IS CORRUPT...LOLOLOLO

Should this effect the election, which it shouldn't because if your down with Hillary as with Trump, nothing will effect your vote. The only thing it's gonna do is energize those to push even harder for their candidate.

But lets be clear, one thing is certain.....PUTIN WANTS A TRUMP PRESIDENCY ABOUT AS BAD AS TRUMP WANTS TO DATE 10 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRLS AND HIS DAUGHTER!!.....I'm hearing!!!
This is what you get with borderline retardation.

Forum List

Back