OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

What does a corrupt secretion look like?
Well we know what a democrat sheep looks like and that is you..

View attachment 95787
Only matters in dupe word. change the channel.

15672571, member: 32338"]
Funny. In July Comey was a hero to the left.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

In July the RWnuts around here wanted him shot for treason.
and if this time he finds reason to prosecute, then its obvious he hid the facts last time, and if he still does not find reason then he is still trying to cover up.
either way he has proven to be a traitor only following orders from the obama administration
E-MAILS!!!!!! bfd, dupes...
if you want to see a dupe, look in the mirror.
Some guy trying to outbrag another guy joking around about women is more critical to you than National Security?
clintons future, BFD. I would love to see her rot in a maximum security prison
Nothing of any importance, Putin lover.

We know Franco you like Steve eurkel

View attachment 95795

We like William Wallace[/QUOTE]
I'm Scottish and you're a moron dupe lol...Putin lover.

View attachment 95787

In July the RWnuts around here wanted him shot for treason.
and if this time he finds reason to prosecute, then its obvious he hid the facts last time, and if he still does not find reason then he is still trying to cover up.
either way he has proven to be a traitor only following orders from the obama administration
Some guy trying to outbrag another guy joking around about women is more critical to you than National Security?

View attachment 95795

We like William Wallace
I'm Scottish and you're a moron dupe lol...Putin lover.[/QUOTE]
so are you one of the crossdressing scottish? You know hillary came out against alternative lifestyles right? why would you back somebody that hates you.

Can we at least get beyond the RWnut wild accusation phase before we start talking about National Security?

Some of us remember eight years of birtherism, led, eventually, by the GOP nominee for president,

cheered on by his legion of nutty followers.

How is this relevant?

Oh, it isn't... deflect, deflect...

It's relevant because people like you think your baseless accusations count as substantive factual evidence.
baseless accusations like those that the left is currently employing when referring to Trump.
Lets just start with his being in Russia's pocket.
Well, his son said a lot of their business's business and future was in Russia. No way of telling anything without his taxes or any policy talk except a tax cut for the rich and a military build up. That'll help.
I think the rich have been taxed enough already, I think its time to see those that pay nothing right now show some dignity and start helping out with the bills.
Of course those that dont pay are the ones screaming for the rich to pay even more.
And considering how hillary ran her mouth and put us at serious odds with Russia and China all of a sudden, Im thinking a military build up might not be a bad idea.
More RW bs propaganda, dupe. EVERYONE pays 18-30% in all taxes and fees and the rich get all the new wealth, dupe. You go with our enemies in the world, including lying greedy billionaires who run your NEW BS GOP disgrace of a party. "I know, a tax cut for the rich"....

View attachment 95795

We like William Wallace
so are you one of the crossdressing scottish? You know hillary came out against alternative lifestyles right? why would you back somebody that hates you.[/QUOTE]
Go to Scotland and ask them, jackass lol...and bs, dupe.

How is this relevant?

Oh, it isn't... deflect, deflect...

It's relevant because people like you think your baseless accusations count as substantive factual evidence.
baseless accusations like those that the left is currently employing when referring to Trump.
Well, his son said a lot of their business's business and future was in Russia. No way of telling anything without his taxes or any policy talk except a tax cut for the rich and a military build up. That'll help.
I think the rich have been taxed enough already, I think its time to see those that pay nothing right now show some dignity and start helping out with the bills.
Of course those that dont pay are the ones screaming for the rich to pay even more.
And considering how hillary ran her mouth and put us at serious odds with Russia and China all of a sudden, Im thinking a military build up might not be a bad idea.
More RW bs propaganda, dupe. EVERYONE pays 18-30% in all taxes and fees and the rich get all the new wealth, dupe. You go with our enemies in the world, including lying greedy billionaires who run your NEW BS GOP disgrace of a party. "I know, a tax cut for the rich"....
so are you saying that the guy making 20,000 a year pays tax? you lie.
he might pay during the year but he gets it all back, and if he has kids he even gets more back than he put in.
Im actually talking about paying and not getting back.

15672571, member: 32338"]E-MAILS!!!!!! bfd, dupes...

View attachment 95795

We like William Wallace
so are you one of the crossdressing scottish? You know hillary came out against alternative lifestyles right? why would you back somebody that hates you.
Go to Scotland and ask them, jackass lol...and bs, dupe.[/QUOTE]
Thats ok, I didnt fuck up my country as bad as the scottish must have done to theirs, I have no need to try and go somewhere better right now. But, I take it you are one of their cross dressers

View attachment 95795

We like William Wallace
Go to Scotland and ask them, jackass lol...and bs, dupe.
Thats ok, I didnt fuck up my country as bad as the scottish must have done to theirs, I have no need to try and go somewhere better right now. But, I take it you are one of their cross dressers[/QUOTE]
excellent lib drone retort.
take what they said and try to attach it to them.
the handlers will be very prould of you indeed.
As a matter of fact, you should get a bit more than your usual post pay for that initiative alone.

View attachment 95661
Vladimir Putin

and

View attachment 95662
Julian Assange

images

^ Applauds foreign intervention in our electoral process.

^^^
Aplauds a secrete corrupt government

View attachment 95787

The sheep are you morons who don't even know what in the hell is going on.
Over the entire thread, only the liberals have made clear what is happening while you dopes throw wild speculation and completely wrong information around.

View attachment 95661
Vladimir Putin

and

View attachment 95662
Julian Assange

images

^^^

View attachment 95787

Over the entire thread, only the liberals have made clear what is happening while you dopes throw wild speculation and completely wrong information around.
All Ive seen from the liberals is that hillary has never done anything wrong, and that Donald Trump is the anti christ. National Security matters less than a crude comment 11 years ago.
Do I about have it correct?

^^^

View attachment 95787

All Ive seen from the liberals is that hillary has never done anything wrong, and that Donald Trump is the anti christ. National Security matters less than a crude comment 11 years ago.

Of course not.
You couldn't be more wrong.

^^^

View attachment 95787

Of course not.
So hillary is guilty and should go to prison?

View attachment 95787

Of course not.

So you're retarded?

View attachment 95661
Vladimir Putin

and

View attachment 95662
Julian Assange

images

^^^

View attachment 95787

Over the entire thread, only the liberals have made clear what is happening while you dopes throw wild speculation and completely wrong information around.[/QUOTE

This comes from the crowd who voted hillary as president in 2008? Get the fuck out of here sheep ...the republicans had the strongest class in years...

Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie and you fucking know it

God Damn George Soros sheep

^^^

View attachment 95787

Over the entire thread, only the liberals have made clear what is happening while you dopes throw wild speculation and completely wrong information around.[/QUOTE

This comes from the crowd who voted hillary as president in 2008? Get the fuck out of here sheep ...the republicans had the strongest class in years...

Nice response, dope.

he might pay during the year but he gets it all back, and if he has kids he even gets more back than he put in.
Bs- And as usual you dupes are obsessed with the poor, who are getting killed in this Reaganist/New BS GOP. And most of the middle class pays more %wise than the bloated richest. You're a fool. Nobody's lying- but you GOPers are totally baffled by BS.
The one tax graph you really need to know
Let's repeat that- most of the middle class pays more %wise than your heroes, the richest. You're brainwashed functional morons. See sig pp1- from 2007.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

View attachment 95787

Of course not.

So you're retarded?
no, Im not supporting hillary. Thus I am neither retarded or a terrorists little helper.

Derp! George Soros. Derp!
You obviously have nothing to say beyond dopey narratives.

Forum List

Back