OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Dumbass the burden falls to you to PROVE that.
God you Lefty's are an ignorant bunch.

I have to prove that the FBI has not produced one incriminating email off that laptop?

lol, where the fuck did you go to school?

God you are not an intelligent person kid.

"My argument at this point is, there is not ONE email found on Huma's laptop incriminating Hillary Clinton."

THAT is your declarative statement dumbass, you don't get to move the goalposts kid.
My observation stands, you are a dumbass.

Well, show me the email(s) then.

Does ignorance run in your family?
YOU made a declarative statement, YOU have to prove it.
You already look stupid here, just walk away.

I don't have to prove the non-existence of something. You think Hillary Clinton is going to be convicted of felonies with non-existent emails as the evidence? Fuckinay.

You poor kid, I've not made any such statements, nor have I even hinted at it.
I am on record as saying "we'll just have to wait and see".
You've been caught in a grotesque lie and are now trying to wiggle out of it.

Last edited:
For him to restart an investigation 10 days from a presidential election it has to be HUGE.
He Hasn’t Seen The Emails!...

this was his letter yesterday to FBI workers

"...At the same time, however, given that we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression. In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood,..."

Damn dude that's code, if they didn't find anything why reopen it and an ounce it?

I have to prove that the FBI has not produced one incriminating email off that laptop?

"My argument at this point is, there is not ONE email found on Huma's laptop incriminating Hillary Clinton."

THAT is your declarative statement dumbass, you don't get to move the goalposts kid.

I don't have to prove the non-existence of something. You think Hillary Clinton is going to be convicted of felonies with non-existent emails as the evidence? Fuckinay.

First of all, you do.
You made a declarative statement that told the world you must have some kind of "inside" knowledge.
You've been bitch slapped.
Again.

Quit acting like a tough guy, pussy. I stand by my statement.

Show me an incriminating email and prove me wrong.

First of all, you do.
You made a declarative statement that told the world you must have some kind of "inside" knowledge.
Again.
I honestly dont think he understands.
his proof that nothing exists is actually less true than our suspicion that something does exist.
If there really was nothing to look at, the FBI would not be looking, however, if there was something to look at that could possibly be a violation of security, the FBI would be looking. Since they are looking, the safe assumption is that there is at least a change of something being wrong, or something being there.
To say with certainty that there is nothing, would first require one to have gone through all of the emails in order to have that proof. I highly doubt that NYcarbineer has the clearance to read those emails however, I could be wrong because I honestly have no idea who this poster is in real life, for all I know he could be Comey or even obama. I dont know ( I would suspect he isnt, but I have no proof of that).

You poor id, I've not made any such statements, nor have I even hinted at it.

So now you acknowledge that no one has produced an incriminating email.

Tell that to your rabid rightwing nuts around here.

First of all, you do.
Again.
his proof that nothing exists is actually less true than our suspicion that something does exist.
If there really was nothing to look at, the FBI would not be looking, however, if there was something to look at that could possibly be a violation of security, the FBI would be looking. Since they are looking, the safe assumption is that there is at least a change of something being wrong, or something being there.
To say with certainty that there is nothing, would first require one to have gone through all of the emails in order to have that proof. I highly doubt that NYcarbineer has the clearance to read those emails however, I could be wrong because I honestly have no idea who this poster is in real life, for all I know he could be Comey or even obama. I dont know ( I would suspect he isnt, but I have no proof of that).

I never claimed proof that nothing exists. I've been responding for 2 days to the people around here who are assuming that incriminating evidence has been found.

First of all, you do.
Again.

You can stand by your statement all you like, its your right, just dont get upset when others point out that you have no way of proving you are right.
Your opinion comes from wishful thinking that your candidate is clean.
My suspicion comes from the fact that the FBI sees enough reason to look into it further.
My opinion has action associated with it, yours does not.

You poor id, I've not made any such statements, nor have I even hinted at it.

So now you acknowledge that no one has produced an incriminating email.

Tell that to your rabid rightwing nuts around here.

(smile) Do you actually think I'm going to let you off the hook here?

You get to prove this statement presented as fact.

Last edited:

First of all, you do.
Again.

I never claimed proof that nothing exists. I've been responding for 2 days to the people around here who are assuming that incriminating evidence has been found.
Ive never said it was found, I have maintained that there was only enough there to cause interest with the FBI to investigate further. And again, we are not going to know either way unless they tell us something.
I cant prove there is any incriminating email that exists any more than you can prove there is not at this point.
can you at least agree that that is a correct way of looking at it?

First of all, you do.
Again.

You can stand by your statement all you like, its your right, just dont get upset when others point out that you have no way of proving you are right.
My suspicion comes from the fact that the FBI sees enough reason to look into it further.

It's beyond him, he simply isn't knowledgeable about debate and debate tactics.

First of all, you do.
Again.

You would think that the last time I made a monkey out of you you would have learned your lesson.

First of all, you do.
Again.

Ive never said it was found, I have maintained that there was only enough there to cause interest with the FBI to investigate further. And again, we are not going to know either way unless they tell us something.
I cant prove there is any incriminating email that exists any more than you can prove there is not at this point.
can you at least agree that that is a correct way of looking at it?

Let's start at the top.

In reaction to this latest email 'news' Donald Trump declared this the worst scandal since Watergate.

Is THAT the correct way to view Huma's laptop?

First of all, you do.
Again.

You would think that the last time I made a monkey out of you you would have learned your lesson.

You don't have the ability to make anyone look like a "monkey".

How about these Moon Bats pull their heads out of their asses for once and not vote for the candidate under investigation by the FBI?

You think they are smart enough to do that?

Last edited:
It appears so far Huma has not received immunity from prosecution. As folks have mentioned the Crooked Hillary has to decide what to do with her. But since she has apparently been asked to go home (she should really hire an independent bodyguard), maybe we can identify the rest of the cast of characters in the Crooked Hillary inner circle and their connections. IMO that "photographer" always hanging around Crooked Hillary is a fake, phony, fraud.

View attachment 95661
Vladimir Putin

and

View attachment 95662
Julian Assange

images

^ Applauds foreign intervention in our electoral process.

^^^
Aplauds a secrete corrupt government

What does a corrupt secretion look like?

First of all, you do.
Again.

Forum List

Back