OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

View attachment 95661
Vladimir Putin

and

View attachment 95662
Julian Assange

images

^ Applauds foreign intervention in our electoral process.

^^^
Aplauds a secrete corrupt government

What does a corrupt secretion look like?
Well we know what a democrat sheep looks like and that is you..

upload_2016-10-29_18-42-12.jpeg

God Damn dude she is bought off by George Soros she is his God Damn pet monkey she doesn't give a fuck about the middle class

Trump goes into Ford and tells them straight up they close plants and builds cars in Mexico he will put a 35% tariff on them

Hillary goes to Ford they ask her to dance for us monkey amuse us.

No--that's not correct. Comey has been accused by many, including Trump of being a junk yard dog to Hillary Clinton. He has got to be the most incompetent agent out there, as he was well aware that Huma was forwarding emails to her server in order to print them out. IOW--he could have easily had access to all these emails one year ago, in fact they could have been sitting on his desk, as far as anyone knows, and he now decides to make a statement about them, 10 days before a National Election.

That is AGAINST standard protocol for the DOJ & FBI to release that kind of "vague" information within 60 days of an election.

No clarity, except for a statement that these emails may not be significant to anything. I imagine his head is going to roll on this one.

Funny. In July Comey was a hero to the left.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

In July the RWnuts around here wanted him shot for treason.
and if this time he finds reason to prosecute, then its obvious he hid the facts last time, and if he still does not find reason then he is still trying to cover up.
either way he has proven to be a traitor only following orders from the obama administration
E-MAILS!!!!!! bfd, dupes...
if you want to see a dupe, look in the mirror.
Some guy trying to outbrag another guy joking around about women is more critical to you than National Security?
clintons future, BFD. I would love to see her rot in a maximum security prison
Nothing of any importance, Putin lover.

View attachment 95661
Vladimir Putin

and

View attachment 95662
Julian Assange

images

^^^

View attachment 95787
Only matters in dupe word. change the channel.

and if this time he finds reason to prosecute, then its obvious he hid the facts last time, and if he still does not find reason then he is still trying to cover up.
either way he has proven to be a traitor only following orders from the obama administration
Some guy trying to outbrag another guy joking around about women is more critical to you than National Security?

Putin lover LOL..
is that the new insult you were told to try by your handlers?
Those of you that back the terrorists amuse me. With Putin actually going after the terrorists instead of trying to give them a safe place to work from, I can understand how you and your muslim master in the oval office would be so offended by him right now.

View attachment 95661
Vladimir Putin

and

View attachment 95662
Julian Assange

images

^^^

View attachment 95787
and all this time we were told that terrorist sympathizers like you did not require privacy when you had sex. Maybe its the sheep that are shy?

Can we at least get beyond the RWnut wild accusation phase before we start talking about National Security?

Some of us remember eight years of birtherism, led, eventually, by the GOP nominee for president,

cheered on by his legion of nutty followers.

How is this relevant?

Oh, it isn't... deflect, deflect...

It's relevant because people like you think your baseless accusations count as substantive factual evidence.
baseless accusations like those that the left is currently employing when referring to Trump.
Lets just start with his being in Russia's pocket.
At this point, the whole GOP is in Russia's pocket lol. God knows how deep Trump is. "I know, a tax cut for the rich!" What we've learned from these e-mails is nothing, and you idiots/dupes think our Sec of State was a spy for god knows who...

Can we at least get beyond the RWnut wild accusation phase before we start talking about National Security?

Some of us remember eight years of birtherism, led, eventually, by the GOP nominee for president,

How is this relevant?

It's relevant because people like you think your baseless accusations count as substantive factual evidence.

Yeah, FBI's accusations are baseless..

The kool aide... it's so strong.
There isn't even any accusation right now- and never has been. Except for carelessness. GD New BS GOP FBI moron...

How is this relevant?

baseless accusations like those that the left is currently employing when referring to Trump.
At this point, the whole GOP is in Russia's pocket lol. God knows how deep Trump is. "I know, a tax cut for the rich!" What we've learned from these e-mails is nothing, and you idiots/dupes think our Sec of State was a spy for god knows who...
See that? An actual issue in there, malevolent gossips/dupes...

How is this relevant?

I assume that you are preparing your proof as I type this?
since the left demands proof everytime anyone says anything, I only consider it fair that you all start putting your hard proof out when you come up with these foolish statements.
Please, provide the proof. Burden is on you.

As you know, Bush didn't destroy 22 million. They were there the whole time. It mislabeled them. You have been corrected before. Quit lying.
Probably not Rush or Sean lol. Hilarious.
I doubt that you understand the difference in clearance levels and compartmentalization nor the violations of the classified storage laws involved.

But you will still pick a booger and laugh while eating it like its a treat for you morons, and I guess it is.
So the State Dept was careless with e-mails....so was everyone else. They aren't obsessed with computers. The GOP would be worse, if they didn't destroy 22 MILLION. BFD. He said there was stuff worth looking into it. ZZZZZZZZZ. Carry on with the conspiracy bs...
The last investigation took over a year and it was a farce from the beginning. Assuming this one is actually real, I imagine it could take quite a while.
IT was a farce because the agent overseeing the investigation had take $675k for his wifes "Campaign" for the state senate; i.e. a bribe to look the other way.
Link to that bs? lol. You know all the conspiraceeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!

Why is it that liberals never know the most basic facts on any subject?

They make certain that they only know their side....
...which explains why conservatives eat their lunch in debate, and why they do their best to silence the opposition rather than engage same.
BS propaganda is great! You live on another planet, dupes. "I know, a tax cut for the rich"...

Hater Dupes appears to be the limit of your vocabulary ...maybe you should just stick with that.

As you know, Bush didn't destroy 22 million. They were there the whole time. It mislabeled them. You have been corrected before. Quit lying.
Probably not Rush or Sean lol. Hilarious.
I doubt that you understand the difference in clearance levels and compartmentalization nor the violations of the classified storage laws involved.

But you will still pick a booger and laugh while eating it like its a treat for you morons, and I guess it is.
So the State Dept was careless with e-mails....so was everyone else. They aren't obsessed with computers. The GOP would be worse, if they didn't destroy 22 MILLION. BFD. He said there was stuff worth looking into it. ZZZZZZZZZ. Carry on with the conspiracy bs...
IT was a farce because the agent overseeing the investigation had take $675k for his wifes "Campaign" for the state senate; i.e. a bribe to look the other way.

...which explains why conservatives eat their lunch in debate, and why they do their best to silence the opposition rather than engage same.
BS propaganda is great! You live on another planet, dupes. "I know, a tax cut for the rich"...

Hater Dupes appears to be the limit of your vocabulary ...maybe you should just stick with that.
He will come up with new ones just as soon as the Talking point creators send him a new list.

View attachment 95661
Vladimir Putin

and

View attachment 95662
Julian Assange

images

^^^

View attachment 95787

15672571, member: 32338"]

Nothing of any importance, Putin lover.[/QUOTE]

We know Franco you like Steve eurkel

upload_2016-10-29_19-14-20.jpeg

We like William Wallace

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-29_19-16-24.jpeg
    upload_2016-10-29_19-16-24.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 24

He will come up with new ones just as soon as the Talking point creators send him a new list.

Not just as soon. They have to drill the dumb booby for a few days until he remembers how to repeat it ad nauseum.

Yeah...it's pretty obvious when he tries to wing it, it's even less coherent than his usual stuff.

View attachment 95787

15672571, member: 32338"]

We know Franco you like Steve eurkel

View attachment 95795

We like William Wallace[/QUOTE]
Funny that he would keep calling people Putin lover.
Right now today if I had to pick between hillary or Putin as the which one wanted to do the least damage to the U.S, I think taking recent events into consideration, Putin would be the one least likely to cause us harm.

How is this relevant?

Well, his son said a lot of their business's business and future was in Russia. No way of telling anything without his taxes or any policy talk except a tax cut for the rich and a military build up. That'll help.

How is this relevant?

See that? An actual issue in there, malevolent gossips/dupes...

An actual issue?
You are a delusional psychopath.

How is this relevant?

Well, his son said a lot of their business's business and future was in Russia. No way of telling anything without his taxes or any policy talk except a tax cut for the rich and a military build up. That'll help.
I think the rich have been taxed enough already, I think its time to see those that pay nothing right now show some dignity and start helping out with the bills.
Of course those that dont pay are the ones screaming for the rich to pay even more.
And considering how hillary ran her mouth and put us at serious odds with Russia and China all of a sudden, Im thinking a military build up might not be a bad idea.

Forum List

Back