OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

The sheep are you morons who don't even know what in the hell is going on.
Over the entire thread, only the liberals have made clear what is happening while you dopes throw wild speculation and completely wrong information around.
All Ive seen from the liberals is that hillary has never done anything wrong, and that Donald Trump is the anti christ. National Security matters less than a crude comment 11 years ago.
Do I about have it correct?

Of course not.
You couldn't be more wrong.
So hillary is guilty and should go to prison?

So you're retarded?
no, Im not supporting hillary. Thus I am neither retarded or a terrorists little helper.

Ding, Ding!
Retarded it is.

This comes from the crowd who voted hillary as president in 2008? Get the fuck out of here sheep ...the republicans had the strongest class in years...

Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie and you fucking know it

God Damn George Soros sheep

Derp! George Soros. Derp!
You obviously have nothing to say beyond dopey narratives.
almost as bad as hearing about the koch brothers for 4 years.

All Ive seen from the liberals is that hillary has never done anything wrong, and that Donald Trump is the anti christ. National Security matters less than a crude comment 11 years ago.
Do I about have it correct?

Of course not.

So you're retarded?
no, Im not supporting hillary. Thus I am neither retarded or a terrorists little helper.

Ding, Ding!
Retarded it is.
say what you want tool. But you admitted that you support the whore hillary, so really, you have put your mental issue right out there in the open.

And all you jackasses care about is e-mails that show nothing actually bad and one of the world's great charities. And the Clintons making money off speeches with no evidence ANYWHERE of pay to play. You think they're stupid? They're under more oversight than any people in the world...

This comes from the crowd who voted hillary as president in 2008? Get the fuck out of here sheep ...the republicans had the strongest class in years...

Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie and you fucking know it

God Damn George Soros sheep

Derp! George Soros. Derp!
You obviously have nothing to say beyond dopey narratives.
almost as bad as hearing about the koch brothers for 4 years.
All the Kochs care about tax cuts on themselves and screwing their workers and the environment. Soros, democracy and fact checking. And you jackasses think he's a Nazi lol...

View attachment 95661
Vladimir Putin

and

View attachment 95662
Julian Assange

images

^ Applauds foreign intervention in our electoral process.

^^^
Aplauds a secrete corrupt government

What does a corrupt secretion look like?
Well we know what a democrat sheep looks like and that is you..

View attachment 95787

Over the entire thread, only the liberals have made clear what is happening while you dopes throw wild speculation and completely wrong information around.

We don't know what's going on you stupid fuck head sheep

Again

The emails, hacked from the account of Clinton Campaign Chairman and Soros ally John Podesta, disclose that Clinton was advised to do fundraisers simply to make Soros “happy.” They also indicate the 85-year-old Hungarian-born heavyweight, through his top aides, freely reached out to Podesta to make Soros’ wishes clear on issues ranging from trade to migration to the Supreme Court.

Of course not.

So you're retarded?

Ding, Ding!
Retarded it is.
say what you want tool. But you admitted that you support the whore hillary, so really, you have put your mental issue right out there in the open.

I support her completely as will the majority come election day. You will once again be marginalized and become further embittered. As always, It sucks to be you.

^^^

View attachment 95787

Again

The emails, hacked from the account of Clinton Campaign Chairman and Soros ally John Podesta, disclose that Clinton was advised to do fundraisers simply to make Soros “happy.” They also indicate the 85-year-old Hungarian-born heavyweight, through his top aides, freely reached out to Podesta to make Soros’ wishes clear on issues ranging from trade to migration to the Supreme Court.

God Damn sheep she is a paid monkey

^^^

View attachment 95787

Again

Dope.

^^^

View attachment 95787

Again

And you're an unpaid monkey.

So you're retarded?

Ding, Ding!
Retarded it is.

I support her completely as will the majority come election day. You will once again be marginalized and become further embittered. As always, It sucks to be you.
Yea we know fuck head you are a godamn sheep...

Congrats ..
No morals

No pride

Bend over and get fucked up the ass some more

View attachment 95787

Again

Lmao kid I pay taxes you clearly don't I work for a living you clearly don't child..

So you're retarded?

Ding, Ding!
Retarded it is.

Yea we know fuck head you are a godamn sheep...

Congrats ..
No morals

No pride

Bend over and get fucked up the ass some more

While you proudly present your stupidity for the board to see.

So you're retarded?

Ding, Ding!
Retarded it is.

more proof you dont follow posts, you just spew crap where you can.
Ive already been saying that the whore would win, no question, she was promised.
Ive also said how much fun the I told you so's are going to be when she continues to chase away jobs (not that that would bother a liberal) and continues to tank the economy with an even greater bloated budget, and she will do all of this and not one poor person that voted for her will see any improvement in their lives or their communities.
and in 4 years, those same idiots will believe her when she says that she is going to fix it all if you just give her another 4 years.
Nothing changes.

View attachment 95787

Again

Lmao kid I pay taxes you clearly don't I work for a living you clearly don't child..

Clearly you feel insecure and the need to tout your success. I will never feel that need especially to someone like you. I'm satisfied in my life.

^^^

View attachment 95787

Again

Yeah, it's called politics- Dems agree on that stuff. God knows what the Kochs, Murdoch,Adelson, the Moonies, Mercer and your screw the workers/environment, give us another tax cut and dereg bubble, billionaires get. That's where the corruption is DUH.

So you're retarded?

Ding, Ding!
Retarded it is.

Ive already been saying that the whore would win, no question, she was promised.
Ive also said how much fun the I told you so's are going to be when she continues to chase away jobs (not that that would bother a liberal) and continues to tank the economy with an even greater bloated budget, and she will do all of this and not one poor person that voted for her will see any improvement in their lives or their communities.
and in 4 years, those same idiots will believe her when she says that she is going to fix it all if you just give her another 4 years.
Nothing changes.

We'll see. Trump is certainly no remedy for that.

So you're retarded?

Ding, Ding!
Retarded it is.

Nothing changes.
Not with your corrupt GOP billionaires obstructing all reform for 30 years, dupe.

baseless accusations like those that the left is currently employing when referring to Trump.
Lets just start with his being in Russia's pocket.
Well, his son said a lot of their business's business and future was in Russia. No way of telling anything without his taxes or any policy talk except a tax cut for the rich and a military build up. That'll help.
I think the rich have been taxed enough already, I think its time to see those that pay nothing right now show some dignity and start helping out with the bills.
Of course those that dont pay are the ones screaming for the rich to pay even more.
And considering how hillary ran her mouth and put us at serious odds with Russia and China all of a sudden, Im thinking a military build up might not be a bad idea.
More RW bs propaganda, dupe. EVERYONE pays 18-30% in all taxes and fees and the rich get all the new wealth, dupe. You go with our enemies in the world, including lying greedy billionaires who run your NEW BS GOP disgrace of a party. "I know, a tax cut for the rich"....
so are you saying that the guy making 20,000 a year pays tax? you lie.
he might pay during the year but he gets it all back, and if he has kids he even gets more back than he put in.
Im actually talking about paying and not getting back.
baseless accusations like those that the left is currently employing when referring to Trump.
Lets just start with his being in Russia's pocket.
Well, his son said a lot of their business's business and future was in Russia. No way of telling anything without his taxes or any policy talk except a tax cut for the rich and a military build up. That'll help.
I think the rich have been taxed enough already, I think its time to see those that pay nothing right now show some dignity and start helping out with the bills.
Of course those that dont pay are the ones screaming for the rich to pay even more.
And considering how hillary ran her mouth and put us at serious odds with Russia and China all of a sudden, Im thinking a military build up might not be a bad idea.
More RW bs propaganda, dupe. EVERYONE pays 18-30% in all taxes and fees and the rich get all the new wealth, dupe. You go with our enemies in the world, including lying greedy billionaires who run your NEW BS GOP disgrace of a party. "I know, a tax cut for the rich"....
so are you saying that the guy making 20,000 a year pays tax? you lie.
he might pay during the year but he gets it all back, and if he has kids he even gets more back than he put in.
Im actually talking about paying and not getting back.
Bs- And as usual you dupes are obsessed with the poor, who are getting killed in this Reaganist/New BS GOP. And most of the middle class pays more %wise than the bloated richest. You're a fool. Nobody's lying- but you GOPers are totally baffled by BS.
The one tax graph you really need to know
Let's repeat that- most of the middle class pays more %wise than your heroes, the richest. You're brainwashed functional morons. See sig pp1- from 2007.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg
What the fuck franko do we care what they pay we want to know what you pay?

Like God Damn franko as a guy making 60 to 85 grand a year (with OT
Or out) ya fucking think I care what the rich pays for one vote? I want to know what the 47 % pays..

God Damn nothing for one vote.

^^^

View attachment 95787

Again

Yeah, it's called politics- Dems agree on that stuff. God knows what the Kochs, Murdoch,Adelson, the Moonies, Mercer and your screw the workers/environment, give us another tax cut and dereg bubble, billionaires get. That's where the corruption is DUH.

The idea that Soros pulls the strings is simply dumb and really doesn't deserve explanation.

Forum List

Back