OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

no, Im not supporting hillary. Thus I am neither retarded or a terrorists little helper.

Ding, Ding!
Retarded it is.
say what you want tool. But you admitted that you support the whore hillary, so really, you have put your mental issue right out there in the open.

I support her completely as will the majority come election day. You will once again be marginalized and become further embittered. As always, It sucks to be you.
more proof you dont follow posts, you just spew crap where you can.
Ive already been saying that the whore would win, no question, she was promised.
Ive also said how much fun the I told you so's are going to be when she continues to chase away jobs (not that that would bother a liberal) and continues to tank the economy with an even greater bloated budget, and she will do all of this and not one poor person that voted for her will see any improvement in their lives or their communities.
and in 4 years, those same idiots will believe her when she says that she is going to fix it all if you just give her another 4 years.
Nothing changes.
Not with your corrupt GOP billionaires obstructing all reform for 30 years, dupe.
I understand. obstruction to you is anything that makes people responsible for their own lives. Much better to have the rich people adopt all the poor people and support them like their long lost child.

Well, his son said a lot of their business's business and future was in Russia. No way of telling anything without his taxes or any policy talk except a tax cut for the rich and a military build up. That'll help.
I think the rich have been taxed enough already, I think its time to see those that pay nothing right now show some dignity and start helping out with the bills.
Of course those that dont pay are the ones screaming for the rich to pay even more.
And considering how hillary ran her mouth and put us at serious odds with Russia and China all of a sudden, Im thinking a military build up might not be a bad idea.
More RW bs propaganda, dupe. EVERYONE pays 18-30% in all taxes and fees and the rich get all the new wealth, dupe. You go with our enemies in the world, including lying greedy billionaires who run your NEW BS GOP disgrace of a party. "I know, a tax cut for the rich"....
so are you saying that the guy making 20,000 a year pays tax? you lie.
he might pay during the year but he gets it all back, and if he has kids he even gets more back than he put in.
Im actually talking about paying and not getting back.
Well, his son said a lot of their business's business and future was in Russia. No way of telling anything without his taxes or any policy talk except a tax cut for the rich and a military build up. That'll help.
I think the rich have been taxed enough already, I think its time to see those that pay nothing right now show some dignity and start helping out with the bills.
Of course those that dont pay are the ones screaming for the rich to pay even more.
And considering how hillary ran her mouth and put us at serious odds with Russia and China all of a sudden, Im thinking a military build up might not be a bad idea.
More RW bs propaganda, dupe. EVERYONE pays 18-30% in all taxes and fees and the rich get all the new wealth, dupe. You go with our enemies in the world, including lying greedy billionaires who run your NEW BS GOP disgrace of a party. "I know, a tax cut for the rich"....
he might pay during the year but he gets it all back, and if he has kids he even gets more back than he put in.
Bs- And as usual you dupes are obsessed with the poor, who are getting killed in this Reaganist/New BS GOP. And most of the middle class pays more %wise than the bloated richest. You're a fool. Nobody's lying- but you GOPers are totally baffled by BS.
The one tax graph you really need to know
Let's repeat that- most of the middle class pays more %wise than your heroes, the richest. You're brainwashed functional morons. See sig pp1- from 2007.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg
What the fuck franko do we care what they pay we want to know what you pay?

Like God Damn franko as a guy making 60 to 85 grand a year (with OT
Or out) ya fucking think I care what the rich pays for one vote? I want to know what the 47 % pays..

God Damn nothing for one vote.
now show a graph of how much of the tax burden is paid in actual dollars by the same groups.
and what does it matter if you pay a certain percentage over the year when you end up getting that and more back. Freeloaders thats what the lower income people are.

How is this relevant?

Oh, it isn't... deflect, deflect...

It's relevant because people like you think your baseless accusations count as substantive factual evidence.
baseless accusations like those that the left is currently employing when referring to Trump.
Lets just start with his being in Russia's pocket.
At this point, the whole GOP is in Russia's pocket lol. God knows how deep Trump is. "I know, a tax cut for the rich!" What we've learned from these e-mails is nothing, and you idiots/dupes think our Sec of State was a spy for god knows who...
See that? An actual issue in there, malevolent gossips/dupes...

An actual issue?
You are a delusional psychopath.
That would be what your big orange idiot plans to do if he gets in- the usual New BS GOP crap that's been ruining the middle class and country the last 35 years...

Bs- And as usual you dupes are obsessed with the poor, who are getting killed in this Reaganist/New BS GOP. And most of the middle class pays more %wise than the bloated richest. You're a fool. Nobody's lying- but you GOPers are totally baffled by BS.
Let's repeat that- most of the middle class pays more %wise than your heroes, the richest. You're brainwashed functional morons. See sig pp1- from 2007.

Or out) ya fucking think I care what the rich pays for one vote? I want to know what the 47 % pays..

Ive paid close to 40k a year for the last few years, this year will be different since I retired and took on a job that pays a great deal less.
maybe I can be a drain on society now.

Here it comes..

A leak in the FBI investigation has indicated that there are several bombshells. Wikileaks also confirms some of them. Agents working on the Weiner case stumbled on classified information and troubling emails with known terror organizations, bringing it to Comey's attention.

The first is the fact that the Clinton sever had been hacked multiple times and that everything on the server was compromised. this was so bad that communications to encrypted devices were severed in order to stop the data flow.

A newly released email from 2011 from Hillary aide Huma Abedin reportedly said that her BlackBerry wasn’t working. In response, Justin Cooper — the IT guy who set up Hillary’s private email server — said, “We were attacked again.”
source

Second is the presence of classified documents that were in various stages of alteration and copies of sent emails/attachments with the classification markings stripped in messages to and from Hillary Clinton (this is in direct conflict with what has been reported by many news agencies)

Third is the presence of communications to known terror groups but what was discussed was not disclosed.

If these allegations are true it goes all the way up to Obama and this is why the whole administration is now in defense and damage control mode.

This is a nuclear strike and there will be nothing left after it burns.. I hope Wikileaks releases all the emails this week.... we need confirmation.....

Last edited:
The sheep are you morons who don't even know what in the hell is going on.
Over the entire thread, only the liberals have made clear what is happening while you dopes throw wild speculation and completely wrong information around.

We don't know what's going on you stupid fuck head sheep

Again

The emails, hacked from the account of Clinton Campaign Chairman and Soros ally John Podesta, disclose that Clinton was advised to do fundraisers simply to make Soros “happy.” They also indicate the 85-year-old Hungarian-born heavyweight, through his top aides, freely reached out to Podesta to make Soros’ wishes clear on issues ranging from trade to migration to the Supreme Court.

God Damn sheep she is a paid monkey

And you're an unpaid monkey.

Lmao kid I pay taxes you clearly don't I work for a living you clearly don't child..

Clearly you feel insecure and the need to tout your success. I will never feel that need especially to someone like you. I'm satisfied in my life.

We know child happy trick and treeten

What you going to dress up on Monday

Bat man?

images

Can we at least get beyond the RWnut wild accusation phase before we start talking about National Security?

Some of us remember eight years of birtherism, led, eventually, by the GOP nominee for president,

cheered on by his legion of nutty followers.

How is this relevant?

Oh, it isn't... deflect, deflect...

It's relevant because people like you think your baseless accusations count as substantive factual evidence.
baseless accusations like those that the left is currently employing when referring to Trump.
Lets just start with his being in Russia's pocket.
Can you read? Get off the (racist?) obsession with the poor.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

What about the middle class paying more than the richest, dupe?

First of all, you do.
You made a declarative statement that told the world you must have some kind of "inside" knowledge.
You've been bitch slapped.
Again.

Quit acting like a tough guy, pussy. I stand by my statement.

Show me an incriminating email and prove me wrong.
You can stand by your statement all you like, its your right, just dont get upset when others point out that you have no way of proving you are right.
Your opinion comes from wishful thinking that your candidate is clean.
My suspicion comes from the fact that the FBI sees enough reason to look into it further.
My opinion has action associated with it, yours does not.

It's beyond him, he simply isn't knowledgeable about debate and debate tactics.

You would think that the last time I made a monkey out of you you would have learned your lesson.

(smile) Do you actually think I'm going to let you off the hook here?
You don't have the ability to make anyone look like a "monkey".

"My argument at this point is, there is not ONE email found on Huma's laptop incriminating Hillary Clinton."

You get to prove this statement presented as fact.

Unless you can cite the email, I win.

How about these Moon Bats pull their heads out of their asses for once and not vote for the candidate under investigation by the FBI?

You think they are smart enough to do that?

The Trump campaign is under investigation by the FBI.

Quit acting like a tough guy, pussy. I stand by my statement.

Show me an incriminating email and prove me wrong.
You can stand by your statement all you like, its your right, just dont get upset when others point out that you have no way of proving you are right.
Your opinion comes from wishful thinking that your candidate is clean.
My suspicion comes from the fact that the FBI sees enough reason to look into it further.
My opinion has action associated with it, yours does not.

It's beyond him, he simply isn't knowledgeable about debate and debate tactics.

You would think that the last time I made a monkey out of you you would have learned your lesson.

(smile) Do you actually think I'm going to let you off the hook here?
You don't have the ability to make anyone look like a "monkey".

"My argument at this point is, there is not ONE email found on Huma's laptop incriminating Hillary Clinton."

You get to prove this statement presented as fact.

Unless you can cite the email, I win.
no actually you dont. the fact that it has been explained to you many times and you still cant grasp it indicates that you lose.

now show a graph of how much of the tax burden is paid in actual dollars by the same groups.
and what does it matter if you pay a certain percentage over the year when you end up getting that and more back. Freeloaders thats what the lower income people are.
Jeebus you're obsessed with the poor and screwing them even worse lol. What about the screwed MIDDLE CLASS, dupe?
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

How about these Moon Bats pull their heads out of their asses for once and not vote for the candidate under investigation by the FBI?

first we have heard,
you can cite the proof for this right?

It's secret. Since when, btw, did you ever need proof to make an accusation?
grow up.
its obvious that you dont have the capacity to understand things.
I am getting the impression that you are maybe 13 years old?

What does a corrupt secretion look like?
Well we know what a democrat sheep looks like and that is you..

View attachment 95787

The sheep are you morons who don't even know what in the hell is going on.
Over the entire thread, only the liberals have made clear what is happening while you dopes throw wild speculation and completely wrong information around.

We don't know what's going on you stupid fuck head sheep

Again

The emails, hacked from the account of Clinton Campaign Chairman and Soros ally John Podesta, disclose that Clinton was advised to do fundraisers simply to make Soros “happy.” They also indicate the 85-year-old Hungarian-born heavyweight, through his top aides, freely reached out to Podesta to make Soros’ wishes clear on issues ranging from trade to migration to the Supreme Court.
Yeah, it's called politics- Dems agree on that stuff. God knows what the Kochs, Murdoch,Adelson, the Moonies, Mercer and your screw the workers/environment, give us another tax cut and dereg bubble, billionaires get. That's where the corruption is DUH.

The idea that Soros pulls the strings is simply dumb and really doesn't deserve explanation.

You that much a fucking sheep?

Can you read this ba a ba a

How God damn stupid and ignorant are you basement dweller?

Sponsored Content
Recommended by
On the other hand, dropping a cool $74 million in a single election season on behalf of Democrats does have its perks, as Mr. Steyercan attest.

The San Francisco billionaire, a former hedge fund manager turned climate activist, is the toast of the Democratic National Convention, the biggest dog at the Wells Fargo Center not named Clinton, Obama or Sanders.

Mr. Steyer was the single largest individual donor, Democrat or Republican, in the 2014 midterm elections, and he is well on his way to repeating the feat this year. He already has sunk $31.5 million into this year’s campaign, the most of any contributor, including longtime liberal donor George Soros, according to the Center for Responsive Politics’ Open Secrets.

Mr. Steyer, 59, is often described as the left’s answer to the Koch brothers, but unlike Charles andDavid Koch, Mr. Steyer isn’t keeping a low profile. The Kochs were no-shows at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, but Mr. Steyer has bestrode the DNC like a colossus.

His “Winning on Climate Together” reception was packed with A-list operatives and officials, including Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, Sen. Benjamin L. Cardin of Maryland, Sen. Edward J. Markey of Massachusetts, Sen. Jeff Merkley of Oregon and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island.

Ive paid close to 40k a year for the last few years, this year will be different since I retired and took on a job that pays a great deal less.
maybe I can be a drain on society now.
More than you should pay, and getting little help- all goes to the richest. Good little dupe- hating the poor..

first we have heard,

Were talking F.B.I. not you Barney from Mayberry.

I didn't see any letter from Comey to Congress about Trump being investigated but there is one about Crooked Hillary. Are you doing the Moon Bat lie thingy again or are you simply delunisonal?

Why would you be so goddamn stupid as to vote for her know that she is under investigation by the FBI? Are you an idiot or what? What is your malfunction?

first we have heard,

grow up.
its obvious that you dont have the capacity to understand things.
I am getting the impression that you are maybe 13 years old?

So we don't need proof to declare that Huma's emails prove Clinton is a felon, but we do need proof to assume the FBI is investigating Trump? lol

Forum List

Back