OMG! I just figured out why yankee's are so hateful.

Made Georgia howl.

So to be clear, you hate people because some of their ancestors were involved in a war 160 years ago? What is the sense in that?

I'm curious, does it matter at all that many Yankees didn't even have any ancestors around then? For example, the oldest my family goes back to the US is in the 1890s.

I'm curious, what would you think of a black person who decided to hate the South for holding so many slaves?
We go back to 1702.

And have a long memory.

As for blacks that hate because the South had slaves long ago, well, I don't see any headed for Uganda.

Must be something they like here.

; - )

Made Georgia howl.

So to be clear, you hate people because some of their ancestors were involved in a war 160 years ago? What is the sense in that?

I'm curious, does it matter at all that many Yankees didn't even have any ancestors around then? For example, the oldest my family goes back to the US is in the 1890s.

I'm curious, what would you think of a black person who decided to hate the South for holding so many slaves?
We go back to 1702.

And have a long memory.

As for blacks that hate because the South had slaves long ago, well, I don't see any headed for Uganda.

; - )

So you hate people who weren't around when events occurred and had nothing to do with those events, and hate them even when they had no ancestors there.

What coherent ethical or moral system justifies this?

Made Georgia howl.

We go back to 1702.

And have a long memory.

; - )

So you hate people who weren't around when events occurred and had nothing to do with those events, and hate them even when they had no ancestors there.

What coherent ethical or moral system justifies this?
; - )

Get it?

Now, fuck off son.

My brother hates Yankees for the obvious reasons being a Reb but also because gypsies kidnapped me shortly after our crazy Ma shot me because she thought I was RR's pappy. I healed up north in Detroit and became a Yankee so he'd never feed me a dog turd melon....at least not if I'd ever catch wind of it. And Michigan grows bigger, sweeter watermelons and strawberries than any cracker below the pine line and that's a fact.

BullKurtz Yankee (who's Pappy was a Texan).
cowboy.gif

Awwww... c'mon... we eventually 'made nice'... and we did take most of your Troublesome Folk off your hands back in the 20s and 30s and 40s and 50s...
Yeah, we laughed our asses off watching what was once the industrial center of the world become the Rust Belt.
Yeah, well, it took ya'll a hundred years, but you may have won, after all. Is it too late to surrender?

dude i go to roan mt and get strawberries they are outta sc.....the unicoi festival uses scotts berries i think

i am just over the border in avery
Yep, Scott's berries, but there are scott's farms all over east Tennessee. Including several just a few minutes from me...

BTW my daughter lives Roan MTN.

elk park here.....i go to roan a lot ......i love smokey mountain bakers.....have you been there?

It's strawberries.

There are strawberries everywhere around here, right now, even a strawberry festival going on in Unicoi county. Strawberry pies, cupcakes, milkshakes, and just strawberries and cream.

Yes, Yankee's can get strawberries, I just wonder how many in the big cities actually have ever had a real fresh strawberry. There is something heavenly about it. If you go to a store, and buy strawberries, fresh from the fields, they taste different than those fresh off the vines. I can't explain it, it's like it loses flavor in just a few short hours. Even Scott's fresh strawberry stands, that are picked early in the morning, loses flavor by just after noon.

If you want to find happiness, then get your rear into a strawberry field, and get a bucket full, then get a bucket full to take home, because that first bucket has no chance of getting out of the field. If you want to taste a real strawberry, eat one fresh picked by hand, mmmmmmmm, it's so damn good.
I hate Yankees.

True fact.

I love strawberries, watermelons and other things Yankees never get fresh.

I wouldn't knowingly sell a watermelon to a Yankee.

Unless it grew from a dog turd.

I'd sell a dog turd melon to a Yankee.
Your an ignorant fuck are you not? So is your pale the OP,

It's strawberries.

There are strawberries everywhere around here, right now, even a strawberry festival going on in Unicoi county. Strawberry pies, cupcakes, milkshakes, and just strawberries and cream.

Yes, Yankee's can get strawberries, I just wonder how many in the big cities actually have ever had a real fresh strawberry. There is something heavenly about it. If you go to a store, and buy strawberries, fresh from the fields, they taste different than those fresh off the vines. I can't explain it, it's like it loses flavor in just a few short hours. Even Scott's fresh strawberry stands, that are picked early in the morning, loses flavor by just after noon.

If you want to find happiness, then get your rear into a strawberry field, and get a bucket full, then get a bucket full to take home, because that first bucket has no chance of getting out of the field. If you want to taste a real strawberry, eat one fresh picked by hand, mmmmmmmm, it's so damn good.
I hate Yankees.

True fact.

I love strawberries, watermelons and other things Yankees never get fresh.

I wouldn't knowingly sell a watermelon to a Yankee.

Unless it grew from a dog turd.

I'd sell a dog turd melon to a Yankee.

I'm a Yankee from Indiana and my grandfather used to grow strawberries, cantaloupe (in Indiana it's called muskmelon) and watermelons to die for.

Probably fertilized them with dog turds.
The ones you snack on, reb.

You rebs need to stop rehashing the Civil War. No matter how many of those goofy reenactments you have, the final result does not change.

You lost, get over it, move on.

Just thought I would break in for the moment to make a comment.
The local strawberries grown here are fricken huge this year ... And quite tasty.

we are over it..and i will tell you what else we are over...bunch of fucking yankees who are so damned stupid and egotistical that they think this is about a war long gone...this is about yall being total fucking assholes when you come south.....simple as that

they are huge and tasty....sweet as can be

strawberries are pretty much a free food for diabetics.....i pick up a gallon 3 times a week at the bottom of the roan

they are huge and tasty....sweet as can be

strawberries are pretty much a free food for diabetics.....i pick up a gallon 3 times a week at the bottom of the roan

The blueberries are huge as well.
The Satsuma tree in my yard is so loaded down with growing fruit ... I am worried it will break the branches later this summer.

This is a MICHIGAN watermelon....gotta use a machete to cut it....heh

b0c07abcb347f32e9797cc967bcc7caf.jpg

Obviously grown in wuff shit!

I worked for a Syrian produce wholesaler the summer before I left for college....we used to unload trucks of watermelons for his retail store.....catch and carry a hundred of these babies inside to the cooler and ya had a pretty good rip on your forearms. Drop it, ya bought it....tough bastard to work for.

Forum List

Back