OMG it's true....the Russians are running away like scared little kids from the Mighty NATO-KRANIANS! HERE LOOK!

Reportedly, neither leader (Zelensky, Putin) is giving up, according to media sources, but yesterday multiple sources reported each willing to negotiate. I guess those reports have been buried or no longer deemed important today.
Give it a few days....

Here is the thing Skew why must you and those like you encourage Biden to taunt a mad man that has Nukes?

Why?

Seriously, I mean I understood going after those like Gaddafi or Hussein because they were low risk assholes that didn’t have the Nuclear button but Putin is a different beast, so can you tell me are you that eager to find out if Putin is mad enough to hit the U.S. with a nuke?

Amen....a thousand times my friend....
Agree, but it might not be in our hands anymore. The signs of our times might be calling the fake hands out now, and the world might be experiencing the wrath of it's ignoring the signs that warned it not to become an evil inward spirit in which seeks to confuse and cause the world to sin even upon the most vulnerable youngest of it's citizen's.

None of this surprises me. It had to come sad to say, and it only gets worse. There will be wars and rumor's of wars.

Exactly...... We must obtain always "freedom through strength" of course, but once you've lost the moral high ground then one must be very careful not to poke the grizzly bear while wearing a dress, and in high heel shoes in the bears den, and especially so without a damned good 10 gauge shot gun in hand.

Agree, but it might not be in our hands anymore. The signs of our times might be calling the fake hands out now, and the world might be experiencing the wrath of it's ignoring the signs that warned it not to become an evil inward spirit in which seeks to confuse and cause the world to sin even upon the most vulnerable youngest of it's citizen's.

None of this surprises me. It had to come sad to say, and it only gets worse. There will be wars and rumor's of wars.
Yes...I know....

I thought Biden was going to send the Ukrainians weapons...

Did they forget to give the "Big Guy" his 10%, or did he get confused and send them a shipment of free crack pipes?????

Did you hear about Biden questioning why 20 Maverick missiles were delivered to the White House? The delivery guy said "Well sir, you said 10% for the big guy."

What is so fucked up about this war is the fact that the Russian people do not want this war. It reminds me of Italy's invasion of Greece. When asked why Italy had such a hard time with Greeks, to paraphrase an Italian soldier, "Why am I killing Greeks? I have nothing against Greeks. They are our cousins." Ukrainians are the cousins to the Russians. Yeah, I know Trumpers love Putin. I have news for these Putin lovers. Putin is no fucking strategic genius.

You assholes keep trying to put Putin with Republicans and Trump voters……he belongs to the democrats, who believe in his style of government control….but you are too stupid to understand this and simply parrot back whatever the last thing a democrat told you to say…..they love Putin…and simply lied about Putin and trump as a matter of a convenient, lazy attack on Trump……it was Obama, Hilary and biden who loved them some Putin…..when Obama told Romney that russia wasn’t a problem and when he told the Russian ambassador to tell Vlad to wait till after his next election when he would have more room to help Putin…

You guys are mindless fucks who sqwauk the last the a democrat hack says in tv

Russia is already at the outskirts of the Capital city Kiev with just a small portion of their army (100,000) that is BAD NEWS for Ukraine!

They have an overwhelming advantage militarily over Ukraine that it is inevitable they will lose.

For what it's worth, I found this.

Other sources say Russia is demanding Ukrainians must lay down their arms for talks to occur.
I wish that Putin would have had his ministry of information put out a statement as to why he decided to attack Ukraine, and what is his goals for the nation are after regime change ? Hmmm or did they already do that, but the information is being withheld from our consumption if such information exist ?

I wish that Putin would have had his ministry of information put out a statement as to why he decided to attack Ukraine, and what is his goals for the nation are after regime change ? Hmmm or did they already do that, but the information is being withheld from our consumption if such information exist ?
Putin is not fighting against Ukraine he's fighting against NATO that's what they don't want you to know. When this thing is all said and done I think the entire world will be shocked by the sheer number of Ukrainians who welcome Putin in as a rescuing agent.

Russia is already at the outskirts of the Capital city Kiev with just a small portion of their army (100,000) that is BAD NEWS for Ukraine!

They have an overwhelming advantage militarily over Ukraine that it is inevitable they will lose.
Yep they will lose, because NATO or any nation strong enough to help ain't coming because of Russia's nukes. Plain and simple as that. Nukes have made wimps out of the worlds nation's, but it appears that Putin has calculated that fact in already. He will take Ukraine, and the president of Ukraine knows this, yet he foolishly tells citizen's to go out and get killed for him. WTH !!!!!! Reminds me of Hitler telling the German people the same thing. Do people ever learn ??

Putin is not fighting against Ukraine he's fighting against NATO that's what they don't want you to know. When this thing is all said and done I think the entire world will be shocked by the sheer number of Ukrainians who welcome Putin in as a rescuing agent.
Ukrainians being rescued from what ? Is NATO like a world order with a military arm that is attempting to gather all people's under one tent eventually for that order to be realized ??

They did, but I can't access right now. Maybe later I can get you a link.

90 miles from Belarus to Kyiv. The Russian forces are stalled outside Kyiv by fierce resistance and modern weaponry that is dominating their junk armor.

Basically, their only tactic now is akin to a zombie invasion. Just overwhelm them with numbers. The most primitive of tactics.

Right about at your level.

The world sees this and is coming to realize that Russia is no match for any organized, modern army.
The first casualty of war is the truth...

They did, but I can't access right now. Maybe later I can get you a link.
Ok and do you know the information ? Is it that Putin is at war trying to keep his nation sovereign and Russian, otherwise pushing back NATO if it had aspersions of world dominance/globalism/one world order by way of an alliance that has a political philosophy along with a world strength military arm ??

According to the live footage being shown where Russian citizens are actively being arrested in Russia (around 2000 arrested yesterday, not sure about today) for protesting against the war. More footage shown on TicToc from Ukrainians still within active military activity, with one video exchange of a Russian soldier being captured by Ukrainians who stated he didn’t know why he was being told to shoot Ukrainians, as in he didn’t support it. Sure, that would be the thing to say when you’re captured by the opponent, but I tend to believe it was his true sentiment. Other Ukrainians have stated it’s like fighting against your cousins and they do not support it. I believe that many Russians are feeling the same way if not most but will continue to seek their own words.

Putin’s statements on Feb. 21, 2022:

Last edited:
According to the live footage being shown where Russian citizens are actively being arrested in Russia (around 2000 arrested yesterday, not sure about today) for protesting against the war. More footage shown on TicToc from Ukrainians still within active military activity, with one video exchange of a Russian soldier being captured by Ukrainians who stated he didn’t know why he was being told to shoot Ukrainians, as in he didn’t support it. Sure, that would be the thing to say when you’re captured by the opponent, but I tend to believe it was his true sentiment. Other Ukrainians have stated it’s like fighting against your cousins and they do not support it. I believe that many Russians are feeling the same way if not most but will continue to seek their own words.
Agree, that's why if Putin doesn't reach his intended goal quickly, and do regime change quickly, then he will bogg down. If this happens, then his support will dwindle slowly but precisely over time, and that will leave him as a man thrown under the bus for his actions.

Agree, that's why if Putin doesn't reach his intended goal quickly, and do regime change quickly, then he will bogg down. If this happens, then his support will dwindle slowly but precisely over time, and that will leave him as a man thrown under the bus for his actions.
I can only hope a good Russian takes matters into his or her hands, which means self-sacrifice for the greater good.

Putin has now threatened uninvolved independent countries, Sweden and Finland, to not become NATO members.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back