OMG! New Poll in Wisconsin shows Trump ahead by many points and the lead is growing!

You folks do realize that as of today Trump is still over 250+ delegates ahead of Ted....don't you?

Who’s On Track For The Nomination?

trump-winning-2.jpg

You do realize that for Trump to win the nomination, he's going to have to get something like two-thirds of the remaining delegates, don't you? He doesn't have a hope in Hell if he can't take it on the first vote.

Your normal civility hides the poisonous, clueless soul that is you quite well.

Normal civility? I think you and I have read very different posts from Cecilie. :lol: Agree or disagree with her, I would say her posts are normally aggressively blunt, when they aren't actively insulting. ;)

I'm civil to people I respect. There aren't many of them, and it's not a lifetime appointment.

Normal civility? I think you and I have read very different posts from Cecilie. :lol: Agree or disagree with her, I would say her posts are normally aggressively blunt, when they aren't actively insulting. ;)

I'm civil to people I respect. There aren't many of them, and it's not a lifetime appointment.

But mostly you dont have any self-respect, and on that we are in agreement.

But mostly you dont have any self-respect, and on that we are in agreement.

I have plenty of self-respect. Please don't project your own issues onto me. I'M not the one supporting Donald Trump.

I have plenty of self-respect.

There is no evidence of any such thing, given your inability to make an argument, present relevant facts or just get basic things right.

You throw around altruisms like a drunken sailor,m as if what you think is magically somehow true, when it is more likely the result of the gas you ahd gotten from eating too much kimshee

Please don't project your own issues onto me. I'M not the one supporting Donald Trump.

Neither am I, dimwit.

I am simply defending him from your idiotic slander.

That is the third time I have ahd to assplain that to you, dumbfuck so why dont you give your shame a break and just bow out?

:D because you are too stupid to.

the GOP would rather hold their nose and support a politician Cruz than an outsider who cant be bought Trump- I honestly would not put anything past the GOP to take Trump out any way possible, politically speaking. Cruz and the GOP are def. teaming up.

You folks do realize that as of today Trump is still over 250+ delegates ahead of Ted....don't you?

Who’s On Track For The Nomination?

trump-winning-2.jpg

You do realize that for Trump to win the nomination, he's going to have to get something like two-thirds of the remaining delegates, don't you? He doesn't have a hope in Hell if he can't take it on the first vote.

This might be of interest to you....

• Inside Donald Trump's delegate strategy
    CNN ^ | April 7, 2016 | Sara Murray and Jeremy Diamond,
    Donald Trump is tabling his go-everywhere approach and hunkering down in his home state ahead of the New York primary, as his campaign aims to take a more disciplined approach to the delegate hunt.

The Trump campaign is overhauling its schedule to go all in in the Empire State.

The change of plans came just as the campaign announced Thursday that Paul Manafort, a veteran GOP hand who recently joined the campaign, is being tasked with an expanded role to "direct the campaign's activities" as it looks to secure the necessary delegates to clinch the nomination.

New York will be the first testing ground for the campaign's new strategic bend.

There are 95 delegates at stake in the state's April 19 primary, where Trump has a wide lead. He picked up support from 52% of GOP primary voters in New York in a recent Monmouth University poll -- well ahead of John Kasich at 25% and Ted Cruz at 17%....

Most recent delegate count...

Cruz currently has 517 delegates so he needs to win 720 more (81.6%) of the remaining delegates to reach the 1237 magic number. So Cruz can only afford to lose a maximum of 162 delegates or he is mathematically eliminated.

Trump currently has 743 delegates so he needs to win 494 more (56%) of the remaining delegates to reach the 1237 magic number. So Trump can afford to lose up to 388 delegates without being mathematically eliminated.

It appears to me that Cruz is more than twice as likely as Trump to be mathematically eliminated.

the GOP would rather hold their nose and support a politician Cruz than an outsider who cant be bought Trump- I honestly would not put anything past the GOP to take Trump out any way possible, politically speaking. Cruz and the GOP are def. teaming up.

The GOP would rather support someone who's not batshit crazy, and who the hell can blame them? And since Trump's pick for his Treasury Secretary JUST HAPPENS to have been his biggest creditor during one of his FOUR bankruptcies - to the tune of several hundred million dollars - I definitely challenge the idea that he "can't be bought".

The GOP was going to have to support someone eventually. You're just pissed that it wasn't your candidate.

Forum List

Back