OMG!!!Support for Trump rises Near 50% Among Republicans (Trump 49.7% - Cruz 21.5%) Reuters

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Online polls don't count,

RealClearPolitics is by far the best.

So go there if you want accurate numbers and predictions.

Last edited:
I can hear the RINO ELITES HEADS EXPLODING!!!!!.....along with the DemoRATS that now realize they will have to face Trump, and his IN YOUR FACE, NON PC kind of politics...it should be fun watching Donald, STRIP the "Beasty" down to her CANKLES!!!!... And THIS takes into account Rubio's support already tanking! GUESS who is the winner of Rubio's former support!!!

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

Yo, I think someone is fantasizing? Good Luck?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

I can hear the RINO ELITES HEADS EXPLODING!!!!!.....along with the DemoRATS that now realize they will have to face Trump, and his IN YOUR FACE, NON PC kind of politics...it should be fun watching Donald, STRIP the "Beasty" down to her CANKLES!!!!... And THIS takes into account Rubio's support already tanking! GUESS who is the winner of Rubio's former support!!!

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

"GTP"
View attachment 67980

GO RAMBO!!!! But I think poor Ted just lost the primaries with this announcement from one of the MOST ESTABLISHMENT moderate Rino's! Isn't Ted supposed to be an OUTSIDER and an INSURGENT like The Donald?.....This doesn't help that image!

• BREAKING: Mitt Romney endorses Ted Cruz for President in all remaining primaries
    Facebook ^
    This week, in the Utah nominating caucus, I will vote for Senator Ted Cruz. Today, there is a contest between Trumpism and Republicanism. Through the calculated statements of its leader, Trumpism has become associated with racism, misogyny, bigotry, xenophobia, vulgarity and, most recently, threats and violence. I am repulsed by each and every one of these. The only path that remains to nominate a Republican rather than Mr. Trump is to have an open convention. At this stage, the only way we can reach an open convention is for Senator Cruz to be successful in as many of the remaining...

"GTP"
View attachment 67980

GO RAMBO!!!! But I think poor Ted just lost the primaries with this announcement from one of the MOST ESTABLISHMENT moderate Rino's! Isn't Ted supposed to be an OUTSIDER and an INSURGENT like The Donald?.....This doesn't help that image!

• BREAKING: Mitt Romney endorses Ted Cruz for President in all remaining primaries
    Facebook ^
    This week, in the Utah nominating caucus, I will vote for Senator Ted Cruz. Today, there is a contest between Trumpism and Republicanism. Through the calculated statements of its leader, Trumpism has become associated with racism, misogyny, bigotry, xenophobia, vulgarity and, most recently, threats and violence. I am repulsed by each and every one of these. The only path that remains to nominate a Republican rather than Mr. Trump is to have an open convention. At this stage, the only way we can reach an open convention is for Senator Cruz to be successful in as many of the remaining...

Yo, true, true, true? But Ted Cruz needs to denounce those endorsements! If he doesn`t? He will lose!

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

I would vote for Trump over Cruz on a hot second. I would never vote for either but if they were my only choices...

lol

Is Cruz out after 131 or so delegates are awarded to someone else?

This article from yesterday stated Ted Cruz needs 87% of remaining delegates to win the nomination:

TIME TO DROP OUT? Ted Cruz Needs 87% of Remaining Delegates to Win Nomination - The Gateway Pundit

The remaining delegate pool is listed here at 1,003

Election 2016 - Presidential Primaries, Caucuses, and Conventions

1,003 x .87 = 873

1,003 - 873 = 130

With AZ being 58 WTA next week, and New York being 95 delegates on 4/19/16. If Trump wins both AND Trump has a substantial lead in both states (currently Trump has a 50% LEAD of Cruz in NYS) Cruz should be eliminated then.

The more the establishment attack, the more people move to Trump. All he has to do now is put up ads showing how the establishment wants to steal the election from the people and the establishment is finally done. The establishment got their ass handed to them on this one.

I can hear the RINO ELITES HEADS EXPLODING!!!!!.....

GOP sell outs!
6_20160129YUgna4.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Romney-trashes-trump.jpg

Trump's appearance on the big political arena has actually shown how tired the people are from stupid and useless political correctness. Now it seems like the way a politician or a celebrity speaks about Trump highlights his/her trustworthy like a litmus paper. Everybody got sick and tired of lies.

BTW, have you seen how Trump took an advantage of his barking opponent Hillary? Trump ad (30 seconds):

Donald J. Trump on Instagram: “Is this what we want for a President?”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back