🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Omicron to vaccinate everyone on the planet whether they want vaccination or not

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
"Omicron, with its extraordinary, unprecedented degree of efficiency of transmissibility, will ultimately find just about everybody," Dr. Anthony Fauci told J. Stephen Morrison, senior vice president of the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "Those who have been vaccinated ... and boosted would get exposed. Some, maybe a lot of them, will get infected but will very likely, with some exceptions, do reasonably well in the sense of not having hospitalization and death."

So, you can go get vaccinated.

Or you can wait until Omicron catches you, bends you over a table and vaccinates the Hell out of you.

Which will you pick?

1642001604546.png

If you got the money, honey, we got your disease

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

"Omicron, with its extraordinary, unprecedented degree of efficiency of transmissibility, will ultimately find just about everybody," Dr. Anthony Fauci told J. Stephen Morrison, senior vice president of the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "Those who have been vaccinated ... and boosted would get exposed. Some, maybe a lot of them, will get infected but will very likely, with some exceptions, do reasonably well in the sense of not having hospitalization and death."

Or you can wait until Omicron catches you, bends you over a table and vaccinates the Hell out of you.

Which will you pick?
5xny8e.jpg

Which will you pick?
Omicron isn’t nearly as contagious as they claim. A friend of mine got it (fully vaccinated!) and stayed home with her unvaccinated husband to recover. He never got sick.

Omicron isn’t nearly as contagious as they claim. A friend of mine got it (fully vaccinated!) and stayed home with her unvaccinated husband to recover. He never got sick.

That happened with my BIL. He got it and his dad stayed with him for a few days at his house and he never got sick.

There may have been unnatural origins to the virus spike, which would have been accelerated by the 2018 SADS-CoV outbreak in Chinese pigs. You get clued up about that or you get left behind, even if the nazis send it to conspiracy forum. Pfizer's vaccine fails to protect saliva (fails at mucosal immunity), so your choices are not simply vaxxed or unvaxxed, when vaxxed can continue to spread the virus. Duh.

There may have been unnatural origins to the virus spike, which would have been accelerated by the 2018 SADS-CoV outbreak in Chinese pigs. You get clued up about that or you get left behind, even if the nazis send it to conspiracy forum. Pfizer's vaccine fails to protect saliva (fails at mucosal immunity), so your choices are not simply vaxxed or unvaxxed, when vaxxed can continue to spread the virus. Duh.

If you don't get the vaccine, bubba, you'll get the Omicron which will vaccinate you violently.

Fauci says it probably won't kill you. You'll just be lying in bed praying for a quick death.

Your new problem is like the mental disease of religion: you can't walk down the street and ask each passerby which vaccine they took without risking stigmatization. See the image of St. Fau Chi, above.

Which will you pick?
The actual vaccination. Omicron.

Which will you pick?

Sounds like you're endorsing naturally acquired immunity. Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook will ban you for that.

Which will you pick?
Having the virus twice, once vaccinated and once before vaccines, I'll not be vaccinating anymore. I think the pandemic is going to change to an endemic, so I think my chances will be good.

More true of the new Moronic variant than of earlier strains of COVID-1984, but I would much rather take my chances with being infected with any version of COVID-1984 than with these dangerous experimental mRNA drugs.

Forum List

Back