🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Omicron to vaccinate everyone on the planet whether they want vaccination or not

I've never seen a bigger bunch of allegedly MALE Karens for meddling in everyone elses' business.
WHAT?? Did your X chrmomosome put on a pink tutu and the y is determining its pronouns?

Omicron isn’t nearly as contagious as they claim. A friend of mine got it (fully vaccinated!) and stayed home with her unvaccinated husband to recover. He never got sick.

He probably got infected, and now has the immunity thus gained. Just didn't have the symptoms.

It's not known for certain, but my wife very likely had the original-flavor COVID-1984 nearly two years ago. She had nearly all the symptoms, and a video-chat with a doctor led to his opinion that what she had was, indeed, COVID-1984.

There is no way that either my wife or I get anything contagious, without the other being infected as well. At the time, in the aftermath of a major injury, and surgery to repair it, and all the idleness that ensued, my own immune system was in an unusually weak condition. On this occasion, I did not experience any COVID-1984 symptoms myself.

At the time, my wife worked at a call center that seemed to be ideally optimized for insuring that if anyone showed up at work with anything contagious, everyone would catch it. Before my injury, my wife often got sick, but I rarely did. After my injury, when my wife got sick, I usually did as well. But not this time. Not when what she had was solidly suspected of being COVID-1984.

If you don't get the vaccine, bubba, you'll get the Omicron which will vaccinate you violently.

Fauci says it probably won't kill you. You'll just be lying in bed praying for a quick death.

Plenty of vaccinated people have gotten Omicron. Joe Biden is lying to you and you're too stupid to realize it.

1642005132282.png

If you don't get the vaccine, bubba, you'll get the Omicron which will vaccinate you violently.
Fauci says it probably won't kill you. You'll just be lying in bed praying for a quick death.

I'm pretty sure I have omicron right now. It's mildly annoying, just like other colds I've had in the past, but certainly not cause for hysterical panic like you spineless simps on the left are making it out to be.

Last edited:
Otis Mayfield said:

fauci said that did he. LOLOL Fauci knows as little as you do.

Last edited:
Fauci is still feeding some of yall a load of BS and you're still taking it. This little bastard should have been fired AT THE VERY LEAST for conflict of interest and nepotism. But NOOOOOO,, the feds leave him in charge of working with our enemies to create a virus to exterminate millions of people. EVIDENCE. IN. YOUR. FACE.

Bob Blaylock said:
He probably got infected, and now has the immunity thus gained. Just didn't have the symptoms.

It's not known for certain, but my wife very likely had the original-flavor COVID-1984 nearly two years ago. She had nearly all the symptoms, and a video-chat with a doctor led to his opinion that what she had was, indeed, COVID-1984.

So if one acquires the immunity gained from the omicron virus after having it...why are they giving monoclonal antibodies within 10 days of infection IF the infected is on the road to recovery. Does that make sense to you? It doesn't to me. Do you have any opinion on Monoclonal antibodies. The more i read about it, the less inclined i would be toward going that route.

Orangecat said:
I'm pretty sure I have omicron right now. It's mildly annoying, just like other colds I've had in the past, but certainly not cause for hysterical panic like you spineless simps on the left are making it out to be.

Same here. But it satisfies the drama queens of the left.

So if one acquires the immunity gained from the omicron virus after having it...why are they giving monoclonal antibodies within 10 days of infection IF the infected is on the road to recovery. Does that make sense to you? It doesn't to me. Do you have any opinion on Monoclonal antibodies. The more i read about it, the less inclined i would be toward going that route.

You should probably improve your reading skills

"Omicron, with its extraordinary, unprecedented degree of efficiency of transmissibility, will ultimately find just about everybody," Dr. Anthony Fauci told J. Stephen Morrison, senior vice president of the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "Those who have been vaccinated ... and boosted would get exposed. Some, maybe a lot of them, will get infected but will very likely, with some exceptions, do reasonably well in the sense of not having hospitalization and death."

So, you can go get vaccinated.

Or you can wait until Omicron catches you, bends you over a table and vaccinates the Hell out of you.

Which will you pick?

Pay no attention to the fact that's it's no worse than a cold. Shove your vaxx kid.

We're going after each other when neither of us are the cause. THIS virus was engineered by the Chineese with funding and aid by our gov't inside enemies. They want to reduce population, they want more power and control and the Global warming hoax was just not working. Fauci is responsible. The Originator. Now scrambling to cover his butt as more and more people recognize the evil little megolomaniac that he is. THIS is the enemy along with those that aided the funding. That would be gates, obama, our federal gov't, and many others. The big wigs that work behind the scenes unknown to us but well known to the so called elites.

THAT is our enemy. They keep us divided so that they can continue.

Forum List

Back