🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Omicron to vaccinate everyone on the planet whether they want vaccination or not

I'm pretty sure I have omicron right now. It's mildly annoying, just like other colds I've had in the past, but certainly not cause for hysterical panic like you spineless simps on the left are making it out to be.
This stuff is nasty tasting...
thumbnail (1).jpg

If you don't get the vaccine, bubba, you'll get the Omicron which will vaccinate you violently.

Fauci says it probably won't kill you. You'll just be lying in bed praying for a quick death.
No. You might not even notice. I refused vaccination because of blood clots. My fully vaccinated son got omicron. I caught it from him. Three days of stuffy nose and fully recovered. I didn't have a heart attack not a single clot.

See that? Only 10% of Americans trust the Ene-media's lies on Covid and only 30% trust Fauci. Looks like the left is in the minority. as usual.

Isn't it amazing that the left is always behind and supporting the obvious evil. Open your eyes, use your head. These folk are not concerned with your health or the health of a sovereign Nation. They want your head. Literally.

tell you anything?

Forum List

Back