On a Scale of One to Ten, How Much Do You Fear Being Accused of Racism?

The term is so overused it has very little meaning...

Divisive agenda's use it, rarely is it used correctly...

It still carries a lot of weight with employers who'll do anything to avoid having their brand stigmatised. Even firing someone for saying something that a lot of people have been brainwashed into finding uncomfortable, but is true.

It does, but again I stick with my original statement...

It's abused so much it has no meaning...

I'm white. In today's America, that makes me a racist. Do I care if some backwards nignag thinks I'm a racist? Naw.

It still carries a lot of weight with employers who'll do anything to avoid having their brand stigmatised. Even firing someone for saying something that a lot of people have been brainwashed into finding uncomfortable, but is true.

Yes, the irrational fear among a small number of whites that black people are persecuting them has indeed been abused so much, it has no meaning.

zero chance for moi as well....no fear what so ever.

Bullshit.
No, honestly....there is no chance of that happening....

I live way up north, next to Canada... there aren't many clashes between races way up here where I live...in the State I live now, it is not that diversified, so I don't face what others may be facing or going through, and most importantly I am just not in the least a bigot or racist in any manner and usually don't even bother going in to threads that are about racism or race to even give any kind of opinion, so my chances are NIL, ZIP, zero....

So you have little experience with minorities. That makes you comparatively unqualified to project your opinions on minorities on people who have ample experience with minorities exploiting the legacy of "White guilt" to further their group interests. Blacks have an unpleasant and well-documented history of doing exactly that.

Bullshit.

I live way up north, next to Canada... there aren't many clashes between races way up here where I live...in the State I live now, it is not that diversified, so I don't face what others may be facing or going through, and most importantly I am just not in the least a bigot or racist in any manner and usually don't even bother going in to threads that are about racism or race to even give any kind of opinion, so my chances are NIL, ZIP, zero....

So you have little experience with minorities. That makes you comparatively unqualified to project your opinions on minorities on people who have ample experience with minorities exploiting the legacy of "White guilt" to further their group interests. Blacks have an unpleasant and well-documented history of doing exactly that.

And you, you have massive experience with "minorities".

Lord, if you could only hear how you sound in the ears of sane people.

Bullshit.

And you, you have massive experience with "minorities".

Lord, if you could only hear how you sound in the ears of sane people.

Yes, I do. I've also travelled extensively and have noticed how comparatively peaceful homogenous countries are compared to the reality TV experiment in the West.

Yes, the irrational fear among a small number of whites that black people are persecuting them has indeed been abused so much, it has no meaning.

Why does it have to be associated with Blacks first all of the time?

Racial Discrimination knows no specific color...

I find it hilarious how Hispanics do not fit into this mix, their approach is humorous in most of these issues...

I find it hilarious how Hispanics do not fit into this mix, their approach is humorous in most of these issues...

There you go, you are absolutely correct, imo.

Racism is racism and discrimination is discrimination. Bigotry is bigotry. It doesn't matter who starts it, it's every bit as bad.

But the writer of this shitty OP went out of his way to mention white people being essentially abused and blackmailed, if you will, by black people. You just cannot get around that.

Bullshit.

I haven't had much experience the past few years, but I have lived in 17 States prior to Maine, and I have lived in diversified areas...and there was racism present, from whites and blacks and Hispanics...I was just never a part of it, so even then, my chances were nil....truly...nil.

Yes, I do. I've also travelled extensively and have noticed how comparatively peaceful homogenous countries are compared to the reality TV experiment in the West.

Your defense would have more credibility, Swagger, if you didn't hate on Jews also.

There's a difference between "hating on the Jews" and being wary of the impact their group interests has on White gentiles. But you've presented an interesting argument. Does expressing your support of the Jews render your criticism of other races less likely to be smeared (or 'discredited') with accusations of racism? You brought it up, Toro, so I await your answer.

Racism is racism and discrimination is discrimination. Bigotry is bigotry. It doesn't matter who starts it, it's every bit as bad.

But the writer of this shitty OP went out of his way to mention white people being essentially abused and blackmailed, if you will, by black people. You just cannot get around that.

Well Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev. Wright, etc.. are Race Baiters Du Jour and I would be surprised if the first two do not get 30 to 60 minutes a week on some form of MSM...

You cannot get around this either...

Well Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Rev. Wright, etc.. are Race Baiters Du Jour and I would be surprised if the first two do not get 30 to 60 minutes a week on some form of MSM...

Interesting...

White guilt, that's so funny.

Being called a racist can't harm you if you aren't a racist. And if you are you'll still find plenty of supporters that will defend your right to be a racist and secretly agree with your racism.

So you and Sunni can quit fearing the label.

White guilt, that's so funny.

Being called a racist can't harm you if you aren't a racist. And if you are you'll still find plenty of supporters that will defend your right to be a racist and secretly agree with your racism.

So you and Sunni can quit fearing the label.

Paula Deen wasn't a racist (in that she didn't feel superior to others on account of her race), yet the accusation harmed her reputation and livelihood beyond repair.

What are your opinions on the likes of Rev. Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?

Interesting...

Is that your way of say you haven't got anything to refute that?

I voted for Alan Keyes, and would vote for Ted Cruz or Ben Carson, so none for me.

Forum List

Back