On anniversary of G. W. Bush economic collapse, Obama set to hail economic recovery

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Thank you President Obama and all Americans for a job well done so far.

On anniversary of recession, Obama set to herald economic record ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Washington (CNN) – Five years after the economic collapse that defined the first 100 days of President Barack Obama's presidency, the White House is taking credit for "strengthening" the economy, with the president preparing to embark on a week of events aimed at making that argument.

They can't hear you - but thanks for the share. :thup:

I'm sure the unemployed, underemployed, and those so discouraged they have dropped out of the workforce and stopped looking for jobs are highly thankful for this anemic recovery.

Record debt, deficits, food stamp and unemployment

Quit borrowing from your relatives, get off food stamps, get off your ass and get a job. Help the economic recovery recover. Thanks.

I am retired. I'm not on food stamps. Even though I suck as a pianist, I intend to sit on my ass and do nothing but play my baby grand for as long as I shall live. At this point, I don't really care if the economy rolls off into the river. Which it actually has. But I don't really care.

Last edited:
I'm sure the unemployed, underemployed, and those so discouraged they have dropped out of the workforce and stopped looking for jobs are highly thankful for this anemic recovery.

They may thank the obstructionist Republicans in congress for the anemic recovery they mainly orchestrated to force them to eventually drop out of the workforce.

On anniversary of recession, Obama set to herald economic record ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Washington (CNN) – Five years after the economic collapse that defined the first 100 days of President Barack Obama's presidency, the White House is taking credit for "strengthening" the economy, with the president preparing to embark on a week of events aimed at making that argument.

What recovery?

Honestly, what economic recovery? How do you claim economic recovery when you've run four straight $1 trillion dollar budget deficits? How do you claim economic recovery when the Workforce Participation Rate continues to decline? How can you claim an economic recovery when healthcare costs continue to rise? What about food? I was at the grocery store the other day, a gallon of milk and a gallon of gas are the same price! Corn and vegetables, sugar and meat have all gone up. Economic recovery? How laughable.

Job well done my ass.

Last edited:

They may thank the obstructionist Republicans in congress for the anemic recovery they mainly orchestrated to force them to eventually drop out of the workforce.

Careful, stay focused...you're going off message.:D

Wouldn't that require calling Obama a liar?

I got news for ya, skippy. Thanks to Obama, we are Fucked with a capital F.

You ain't seen nothing yet...

--------------------
hahaha-024.gif

record unemployment, higher taxes, cost of living escalating through the roof while the American worker makes less and less ... and now what little healthcare we once had is going to be destroyed.

Keep voting democrat idiots. Sooner or later that free money will stop showing up every damned month. You come knocking on my door you'd better be wearing an Obama sucks T shirt!

Careful, stay focused...you're going off message.:D

Sherry's words, not mine.

Really Obama claimed that Obamacare would create jobs it was passed Obama claimed all his stimulus spending would create jobs it was passed in fact everything he wanted during his first two years in office he got. The piss poor results of those policies lead to the 2010 midterm results which cost his party the house his doubling down on those same failed policies ensured the Republicans keep the house in 2012 so the anemic recovery is the result of Obama not Republicans in fact you can not even give the Republicans partial blame since any bills they passed in the House Harry Reid declared dead on arrival in the Senate sorry Obama and the left own this.

The Russians are writing op-eds in the NY Times, the foreign policy is in a shambles, Syria is burning and there are half a dozen scandals percolating and wouldn't you know it, the president is going out to campaign again.

The Russians are writing op-eds in the NY Times, the foreign policy is in a shambles, Syria is burning and there are half a dozen scandals percolating and wouldn't you know it, the president is going out to campaign again.

Gloom and doom much? :eek:

Relax, chill out, take a deep breath... your eyes are getting sleepy, sleepy. :lol:

Forum List

Back