🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Anti-Semitism...

Are just gonna keep listing attacks of terror groups, who kill everyone in Iraq, including muslims, most people killed by terroir attacks in Iraq are Muslims.

They are condemned those do attacks it should be a sad thing, not something Roudy wants to use to vent more hate against Muslim people
I thought you said "Arabs don't kill Christians"? Or "It's the Christians fault the Muslims are killing them"? Methinks you Muslims need to stop lying about your barbaric begphave or and savagery.

YouTube - STOP KILLING CHALDEAN CHRISTIANS IN IRAQ

They don't. Only terror groups do, those in Iraq are all from al Qaeda and you know it too

And Christians provoke a lot too, like is aid Pope Shenouda provoked a lot of things, that doesn't mean anyone should be killed.

And you make it sound like they don't even speak to each other, why don't we show the videos of Muslims and Christians protesting together against Mubarak?

The video of Christians surrounding Muslims in prayer to protect them from bullets, they are friends.

All you want to achieve in your life is hate against Muslims, Jillian is quick toc all pbel an antisemite, but Roudys numerous threads and anti Semitic posts against Arab Muslims she doesn't care.

Roudy is anti Semitic
"You Chaldean! You Chaldean!"
"Roudy is racist"
"Muslims don't persecute Christians"

You are a fucking JOKE, kalb. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

And they don't familiarize with Israel, their Pope Shenouda condemned Israel....

From the Arabic national point we should not abandon our Palestinian brothers and our Arabic brothers by normalising our relations with the Jews ... From the church point of view, Copts who go to Jerusalem betray their church in the case of "Al-Sultan Monastery" that Israel refuses to give to the Copts.

Thats what he said

Again Roudy is ignoring those attacks by al Qaeda who also attack Muslims hundreds of times. But he doesn't care for any innocent people, he just uses it to vent hate against Islam..what a coward and if Jiliian doesn't condemn Roudys behavior she is also a coward like him

Of course ---he made a public statement ------and is a leader of egypts copts-------the poor syrian christians are even more frightened If you were not stupid you would be ashamed of what muslims do to Copts in Egypt. ------ya know---shenouda is a much used name by copts -----I know a few shenoudas myself so I get the REAL STORY

Are just gonna keep listing attacks of terror groups, who kill everyone in Iraq, including muslims, most people killed by terroir attacks in Iraq are Muslims.

They are condemned those do attacks it should be a sad thing, not something Roudy wants to use to vent more hate against Muslim people
I thought you said "Arabs don't kill Christians"? Or "It's the Christians fault the Muslims are killing them"? Methinks you Muslims need to stop lying about your barbaric begphave or and savagery.

YouTube - STOP KILLING CHALDEAN CHRISTIANS IN IRAQ

They don't. Only terror groups do, those in Iraq are all from al Qaeda and you know it too

And Christians provoke a lot too, like is aid Pope Shenouda provoked a lot of things, that doesn't mean anyone should be killed.

And you make it sound like they don't even speak to each other, why don't we show the videos of Muslims and Christians protesting together against Mubarak?

The video of Christians surrounding Muslims in prayer to protect them from bullets, they are friends.

All you want to achieve in your life is hate against Muslims, Jillian is quick toc all pbel an antisemite, but Roudys numerous threads and anti Semitic posts against Arab Muslims she doesn't care.

Roudy is anti Semitic
With "friends" like the Muslims, Christians in the Middle East don't need enemies!

YouTube - Christian in Egypt: They Try to Kill Us

Of course ---he made a public statement ------and is a leader of egypts copts-------the poor syrian christians are even more frightened If you were not stupid you would be ashamed of what muslims do to Copts in Egypt. ------ya know---shenouda is a much used name by copts -----I know a few shenoudas myself so I get the REAL STORY
Yes, any minority leader will say anything to make the Muslim animals that are killing and oppressing his people back off a little.

Oh so now Syrian Christians are oprresed? Syrian Christians and Muslims are united against Bashar, again quit lying about things that just aren't true. Syrian Christians help the free Syrian army in many ways and they all help each other

Oh so now Syrian Christians are oprresed? Syrian Christians and Muslims are united against Bashar, again quit lying about things that just aren't true. Syrian Christians help the free Syrian army in many ways and they all help each other
Egyptian Muslim animals in action:

YouTube - The Native Egyptians Copts Christians under the Arabian Islamic Siege in Egypt.....till When?!!!

wrong again-----here in the USA---my son---who knew a bit of hebrew at the time---ran into a kid (well---a man in his twenties) he spoke hebrew fluently-----It turned out the the person is a syrian christian whose family fled to Israel several years ago and now he is in the USA for college. They became friends and-----my kid got to know all the details ----oppression of christians is not new in syria-------Did I mention the fact that so many christian syrians ran from syria to the USA when I was a kid that I thought syria is a christian country? I did not encounter a syrian muslim until I grew up-------but I know lots of jews who fled syria recently I ran into one ----an old man who told me he LITERALLY RAN over the mountains into Israel as an adolescent----dodging bullets

getting back to the syrian christian friend of my son-----he described his father as "MORE LIKUD THAN LIKUD ------his dad sees no reason for any muslims to be allowed to live in Israel-----he would be much happier without them

try not to lie about syrian christians------my town is full of both syrian and lebanse christians

the christians of syria support Bashar ----because Bashar is a BAATHIST----he is more into a weird kind of ARABIST NATIONALISM than shariah and that makes him less dangerous to christians than the coming islamicist crap will be.

wrong again-----here in the USA---my son---who knew a bit of hebrew at the time---ran into a kid (well---a man in his twenties) he spoke hebrew fluently-----It turned out the the person is a syrian christian whose family fled to Israel several years ago and now he is in the USA for college. They became friends and-----my kid got to know all the details ----oppression of christians is not new in syria-------Did I mention the fact that so many christian syrians ran from syria to the USA when I was a kid that I thought syria is a christian country? I did not encounter a syrian muslim until I grew up-------but I know lots of jews who fled syria recently I ran into one ----an old man who told me he LITERALLY RAN over the mountains into Israel as an adolescent----dodging bullets

getting back to the syrian christian friend of my son-----he described his father as "MORE LIKUD THAN LIKUD ------his dad sees no reason for any muslims to be allowed to live in Israel-----he would be much happier without them

try not to lie about syrian christians------my town is full of both syrian and lebanse christians

the christians of syria support Bashar ----because Bashar is a BAATHIST----he is more into a weird kind of ARABIST NATIONALISM than shariah and that makes him less dangerous to christians than the coming islamicist crap will be.

Bashar is an alawite....and a lot of Christians have been killed by his raids and bombings....and is irosie really telling us Bashars crimes are a blessing...? Wtf is wrong with you fucking crazy bitch do you realize the language you speak of your tone... You basically are saying fuck you to the 25,000 killed in protests, you are truly amazing irosie stay out of middle east discussions you have no clue what the people about and more lies how you met another Syrian Christian, everybody you met of course says Islam oprresed them...what a funny woman

Bashar is an alawite....and a lot of Christians have been killed by his raids and bombings....and is irosie really telling us Bashars crimes are a blessing...? Wtf is wrong with you fucking crazy bitch do you realize the language you speak of your tone... You basically are saying fuck you to the 25,000 killed in protests, you are truly amazing irosie stay out of middle east discussions you have no clue what the people about and more lies how you met another Syrian Christian, everybody you met of course says Islam oprresed them...what a funny woman

your comments get sillier sillier Bashar is an alawite? so? that is his religion----his political ideology is BAATHIST----just like pig nasser and pig saddam try to leave the islamic "fucking crazy bitch" in the mosque where it belongs The current violence in Syria is a NEW MANIFESTATION---or at least another new episode -----and btw----it is you who claimed christian support of Bashar -------I am explaining WHY Bashar is a lot better than islamicist filth. Saddam experienced the same phenomenon------Lots of christians thought he was better thans than the coming islamicist filth. For non muslims in lands invaded by the dogs of arabia-----the issues have been a choice between BAD AND WORSE for the past 1400 years remember king solomon the jew?-----he said " there is nothing new under the sun" and he was right Once you learn history-----you can watch it get REPEATED

The Syrian Christians are indeed oppressed - but so are the Syrian Sunni and Shi'a and Druze. Even the Alawites are oppressed. And that is WHY just about ALL Syrians are united against Baby Assad and his hired murderer thugs from Iran.

The fact that Christians and Muslims are together against Assad does NOT preclude the fact that some Muslims have used the 'majority' aspect to oppress Christians. Just like the fact that the Jewish community in Iran gets ONE seat in the 'Congress' there - one and ONLY one! - does not preclude the fact that the Jewish community in Iran has been oppressed since the mullahs took over. Not that my relatives there are alone in being oppressed: the Baha'i (whose religion requires them to stay out of politics and to be pacifists - as well as to uphold and defend the other Abrahamic faiths) are being persecuted in the homeland of their faith.

BIK, you seem unaware that there are people who are Jews who know and are related to all kinds of other groups. I have relatives who are Syrian Christians - and their contacts inside Syria report nothing like what you've claimed here. I also have a few 'contacts' of my own....and I can't see a reason for them to lie to me.

thanks Mhunter-----but the fact is that there are elements supporting baby Assad it seems to be a power thing----just as it was with Saddam-----Saddam had the support of insider sunnis Assad has the support of insider alawites -----and christians are nervously looking which way to run or which group to join or pretend to support-------it seems to be a matter of more than two "sides". I believe that ASSAD AGAINST ALL THE SYRIAN PEOPLE and ALL THE SYRIAN PEOPLE AGAINST ASSAD -----is too simplistic. ----but I am not at all clear as to how much is influenced by Iran/hezbollah and Turkey---It seems to me that Iran has a lot to lose when Assad goes down-----but Iran has not actually intruded itself into the situation as much as I had thought it would ------or maybe it has thru Hezbollah. I harbor a sense that IRAN---will engage in a FLAMBOYANT action------sometime soon-----in an attempt to save ASSAD

your comments get sillier sillier Bashar is an alawite? so? that is his religion----his political ideology is BAATHIST----just like pig nasser and pig saddam try to leave the islamic "fucking crazy bitch" in the mosque where it belongs The current violence in Syria is a NEW MANIFESTATION---or at least another new episode -----and btw----it is you who claimed christian support of Bashar -------I am explaining WHY Bashar is a lot better than islamicist filth. Saddam experienced the same phenomenon------Lots of christians thought he was better thans than the coming islamicist filth. For non muslims in lands invaded by the dogs of arabia-----the issues have been a choice between BAD AND WORSE for the past 1400 years remember king solomon the jew?-----he said " there is nothing new under the sun" and he was right Once you learn history-----you can watch it get REPEATED

Everything she references back to Islam... This is why no one wants to converse with you quite being foolish, you hate Islam and Muslims we get it holy crap

Rosie, I think your view of the situation and mine are pretty similar in general.

There surely are more than only two 'sides' involved in Syria, as the opposition to Assad is not united any further than getting rid of the baby butcherer..... Syrians are an ethnically diverse nation and different groups have different reasons, etc. But I believe that most of them could form a consensus that all could at least tolerate - IFF the Iranians don't come sneaking in and blowing things up.

Irosie and hunter make some points, but clearly irosie is antisemites, people who hate against Jews and post articles about Jews and how Jews control the world, and how they are evil....irosie is just like that.

Every post she try's to refer it to Islam she is anti Semites...just like the KKK has hate

aw shucks BECAUSE I KNOW don't go away-----since you know----please tell me if Iran or Hezbollah has any plan that might be helpful to ASSAD. I am not suggesting that Hezbollah would FIGHT the Syrian people in order to maintain the power of Assad (becuase muslims do not fight each other) I am wondering if Hezbollah ---as the ---army of 'GOD" has some sort of semi-miraculous cure for the issue as it had in 2006 in reference to other ----"issues"

Okay now I'll answer you as you are actually asking a question for once....

Iran will have to back off, it's either coordination with Russia and that's it..they can't try too hard as the World is watching them...Hezbollah can't really do anything as well...bashar is Still pounding the rebels and protesters, so he isn't in danger of being overthrown yet- but when that time comes I don't see anything happen besides more tribe fights, unless they both decide on a goverment im not sure what's gonna happen its hard to predict.

Hezbollah will have to keep out and I don't think they will go at war with Israel as it won't change the situation in Syria

Okay now I'll answer you as you are actually asking a question for once....

Iran will have to back off, it's either coordination with Russia and that's it..they can't try too hard as the World is watching them...Hezbollah can't really do anything as well...bashar is Still pounding the rebels and protesters, so he isn't in danger of being overthrown yet- but when that time comes I don't see anything happen besides more tribe fights, unless they both decide on a goverment im not sure what's gonna happen its hard to predict.

Hezbollah will have to keep out and I don't think they will go at war with Israel as it won't change the situation in Syria

Israel has no interest in getting involved in Syria, unless Hezbollah does.

Forum List

Back