🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On Anti-Semitism...

Okay now I'll answer you as you are actually asking a question for once....

Iran will have to back off, it's either coordination with Russia and that's it..they can't try too hard as the World is watching them...Hezbollah can't really do anything as well...bashar is Still pounding the rebels and protesters, so he isn't in danger of being overthrown yet- but when that time comes I don't see anything happen besides more tribe fights, unless they both decide on a goverment im not sure what's gonna happen its hard to predict.

Hezbollah will have to keep out and I don't think they will go at war with Israel as it won't change the situation in Syria

Israel has no interest in getting involved in Syria, unless Hezbollah does.

I wasn't saying that I said hezbollah won't attack Israel to divert attention and that there will still be protests in Syria either way...

Okay now I'll answer you as you are actually asking a question for once....

Iran will have to back off, it's either coordination with Russia and that's it..they can't try too hard as the World is watching them...Hezbollah can't really do anything as well...bashar is Still pounding the rebels and protesters, so he isn't in danger of being overthrown yet- but when that time comes I don't see anything happen besides more tribe fights, unless they both decide on a goverment im not sure what's gonna happen its hard to predict.

Hezbollah will have to keep out and I don't think they will go at war with Israel as it won't change the situation in Syria

I wasn't saying that I said hezbollah won't attack Israel to divert attention and that there will still be protests in Syria either way...

Well yeah, what happens there is none of our business unless something happens near the border.

The interesting things still happened from outside -my- window.:cool:

Well yeah, what happens there is none of our business unless something happens near the border.

Awww what a crybaby :lol::D, let's just thank God we aren't in Syria, even though the people there are tough and still protesting...hopefully God helps the who want to overthrow the dictator...

Lipush It is hard for me-----uhm---way over here----to believe that Iran/Hezbollah is not planning some kind of DIVERSION in order to aid Assad My sense---way over here---is that Iran's megalomaniac plans----would be severely crippled by an ASSAD fall. I do not believe as "because" seems to believe, that ASSAD can continue to hang on with military force without LOTS OF OUTSIDE HELP---and a bit of DIVERSION on the other hand-----I am probably analyzing the situation as if the NUT achmadinejad----is making the decisions-------which is ---obviously not true. Another issue that confuses me is -----how things go between the "MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" and "HEZBOLLAH"-----------and al queida.

Iran won't do anything major irosie, I already told you it would be Hell for their country. They aren't trying to keep him in power for religous reasons, they need allies so they desperately need Bashar...but they will find a way around it...I am more worried and saddened over the Syrians people fate, not what Iran might do to Israel to divert attention which will never happen...

Awww what a crybaby :lol::D, let's just thank God we aren't in Syria, even though the people there are tough and still protesting...hopefully God helps the who want to overthrow the dictator...

Crybaby? Ha:D Hardly. I thank God all the time I'm not in Syria. Or Gaza. Or Egypt. Or Tunisia Or Lebanon.

I'm quite glad where I am:tongue:

Lipush It is hard for me-----uhm---way over here----to believe that Iran/Hezbollah is not planning some kind of DIVERSION in order to aid Assad My sense---way over here---is that Iran's megalomaniac plans----would be severely crippled by an ASSAD fall. I do not believe as "because" seems to believe, that ASSAD can continue to hang on with military force without LOTS OF OUTSIDE HELP---and a bit of DIVERSION on the other hand-----I am probably analyzing the situation as if the NUT achmadinejad----is making the decisions-------which is ---obviously not true. Another issue that confuses me is -----how things go between the "MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD" and "HEZBOLLAH"-----------and al queida.

First of all, Hi Rose. Shavua Tov, and L'Shana Tovah Techatemi, B"H (In few days):tongue:

We all the time follow the happenings in Syria, and the IDF and the state know that the situation is very sensitive, and we are preparing ourselves to every option.

We hope the situation in Syria won't involve us, and we know that there WILL be a change in the MidEast map once Assad is down, and that he won't go down easily. We cannot do much, but follow. And hope for the best.

Crybaby? Ha:D Hardly. I thank God all the time I'm not in Syria. Or Gaza. Or Egypt. Or Tunisia Or Lebanon.

Hahaahhaa well good then :), and look at that blue eye in your avatar :cool:

I Like it. Even though they say that brown eyes see better than blue ones.

It's a pretty eye, I have brown but it glows, so its sexy and has a stare :) .

I think grey eyes are the most beatiful eyes, between grey and silver

who says brown eyes see better? ------I cannot think of a reason why----other than POSSIBLY that brown eyed people are more protected from sun damage to the retina I believe----but am not sure----that blue eyed people are more likely to have "color blindness" ------not because the iris is blue----but some sort of genetic linkages to the --alleles for blue eyes--or non alleles----and----those for color blindness do not quote me I am not at all sure

Left handed people are superior

who says brown eyes see better? ------I cannot think of a reason why----other than POSSIBLY that brown eyed people are more protected from sun damage to the retina I believe----but am not sure----that blue eyed people are more likely to have "color blindness" ------not because the iris is blue----but some sort of genetic linkages to the --alleles for blue eyes--or non alleles----and----those for color blindness do not quote me I am not at all sure

Yah I never heard that brown eyed people see better...I have brown eyes and can't see clearly after 10 feet I use prescription glasses..

But not leftists:eusa_dance:

I have a "Brown Eye" too. Matches yours.

Cool, yah I would call it a bit hazel but it's really not it's just brown and it glows, and my lashes are dark black so my eyes stand out

I have a "Brown Eye" too. Matches yours.

Cool, yah I would call it a bit hazel but it's really not it's just brown and it glows, and my lashes are dark black so my eyes stand out
Your eyes stand out like two piss holes in a snowbank, I'll betcha.

But not leftists:eusa_dance:

oh my MISS TEA PARTY

Forum List

Back