On FOX news, trump refuses to back away from comment to Christian group that they "will never have to vote again." if he is elected in November.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

I mean, how more clear can trump be? If he is re-elected in November, he will begin the process of eliminating or distorting the electoral process. He tried to do that on J6. He began the attack on the electoral system. If he is re-elected, he plans to complete the process. And unfortunately, the Supreme Court may let him get away with it. I know Alito and Thomas will roll over for him.

It is and always has been all about trump. He does not care about the country. He does not care about the Constitution, which he wants to suspend. And he has brained washed the old GOP, now called MAGA, into thinking he needs to be King.

Almost half the country no longer supports a democracy, and instead wants to turn over the country to their version of Jim Jones.

Almost half the country no longer supports a democracy, and instead wants to turn over the country to their version of Jim Jones.
That is very scary....for the first time in my life, I think our democracy is in real danger. I never felt like that with all the Republicans who were either nominated or elected as President. They respected our country, the rule of law, and the Constitution. trump only cares about power and wealth.

I have voted for Republicans for President in the past. But that Republican party is dead. The old GOP is now the MAGA cult. And it scares me. If he does what he is telling everyone he wants to do, our democracy may well be over. The United States Supremacist Court will rubber stamp his efforts and we will become an Authoritarian state. Frightening times may be ahead....

I mean, how more clear can trump be? If he is re-elected in November, he will begin the process of eliminating or distorting the electoral process. He tried to do that on J6. He began the attack on the electoral system. If he is re-elected, he plans to complete the process. And unfortunately, the Supreme Court may let him get away with it. I know Alito and Thomas will roll over for him.

It is and always has been all about trump. He does not care about the country. He does not care about the Constitution, which he wants to suspend. And he has brained washed the old GOP, now called MAGA, into thinking he needs to be King.
He means, None of us will have to vote again. None of us, at least for what we have thought of as Federal Elections.

Trump already explained the statement to Laura Ingraham.
He was speaking to Christians who don't typically vote, duh.

He means, None of us will have to vote again. None of us, at least for what we have thought of as Federal Elections.
trump attacked the electoral system, he attacked the Constitution, he attacked the judicial system, and he attacked free media. He is trying to destroy the very pillars of democracy. There is no doubt that the Kremlin will celebrate, as they did in 2016, if he is elected again. He began his quest to destroy our democracy during his first four years. Give him another four years and he will finish the job.

1722614192269.jpeg

Hopefully Trump can reproduce himself and become a dictator for hundreds of years or at least until Barron is 35. Or maybe Trump has already created a Boys from Brazil program to reproduce himself!

I don't know, it's pretty clear to me...anyone that understands basic civics knows he is right...you will never have to vote for him again.

He is limited to two terms you idiot

Forum List

Back