On his first day as president Perry says he would do two things.

The number of unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. has stabilized in recent years after decades of rapid growth. But there have been shifts in the states where unauthorized immigrants live and the countries where they were born.
mexican-unauthorized.png

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S. Pew Research Center

2Mexicans make up about half of all unauthorized immigrants (52%), though their numbers have been declining in recent years. There were5.9 million Mexican unauthorized immigrants living in the U.S. in 2012, down from 6.4 million in 2009, according to Pew Research Center estimates. Over the same time period, the number of unauthorized immigrants from Asia, the Caribbean, Central America and a grouping of countries in the Middle East, Africa and some other areas grew slightly (unauthorized immigrant populations from South America and Europe/Canada did not change significantly).

The numbers just happen to coincide with the down turn in the economy.
What a coincidence eh...?

The number of unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. has stabilized in recent years after decades of rapid growth. But there have been shifts in the states where unauthorized immigrants live and the countries where they were born.
mexican-unauthorized.png

2Mexicans make up about half of all unauthorized immigrants (52%), though their numbers have been declining in recent years. There were5.9 million Mexican unauthorized immigrants living in the U.S. in 2012, down from 6.4 million in 2009, according to Pew Research Center estimates. Over the same time period, the number of unauthorized immigrants from Asia, the Caribbean, Central America and a grouping of countries in the Middle East, Africa and some other areas grew slightly (unauthorized immigrant populations from South America and Europe/Canada did not change significantly).

I'll take that as your whey of not having anything to contribute..

mexican-unauthorized.png

I'll take that as your whey of not having anything to contribute..

LOL...I just made your contribution worthless,thats enough for me.

1. Tear up the agreement with Iran
2. Seal the southern border.

Thoughts?

He also said Iran is our biggest threat.
While I agree Iran is a problem, I don't consider them the biggest.
I am glad to see Rick Perry did not want to do three things on his first day....he would forget the third

I still think I'd rather have a guy that stumbles and corrects himself than a smooth talker. If you haven't figured out that smooth narcissists don't make good world leaders by now, you never will. Study world history and ancient civilizations and get back to me. I'm sure Caligula was a great orator. Hitler was supposed to have been too.

My number one complaint with Perry is his addiction to oil and his pandering to the oil industry in general. That industry is killing our national security and our environments. We need to wean off of it, not dive deeper into it. And that, unfortunately, is where Perry will take us.

Forum List

Back