On Marriage, Rand Paul agrees with Dante

That's the way it was historically. No marriage, no divorce. No family law court, no division of property.

I see where Rand Paul is raising the idea of taking marriage out of the tax code. I'll go further, stop government recognition of marriage. No marriage licenses from civil authorities.

Lol, you prolly had no clue to take the power of controlling marriage away from the Government seeing as it has no authority to do so on a federal level, that is until Ron Paul Pushed the constitutional way of doing things years ago...

Sadly that information made it's way down to you years later and now you think Ron and Rand Paul "agree with you" on a subject you know near nothing about, the subject being the restrictions the constitution places on our Government.

Good luck telling people they lose them tax deductions.... Maybe this is cover for another way you plan to raise taxes on the poor and middle class while lying that you really want to tax the rich more.... despite supporting the FEDS handing the rich money like Obama did with his stimulus.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

I see where Rand Paul is raising the idea of taking marriage out of the tax code. I'll go further, stop government recognition of marriage. No marriage licenses from civil authorities.

On marriage, Dainty agrees with Rand Paul. There, I fixed it for you.

That's the way it was historically. No marriage, no divorce. No family law court, no division of property.

I'd be good with that. You want to be married, find a church that will marry you. No license required, no government involvement period. You want a divorce, find a church to annul it.

On marriage, Dainty agrees with Rand Paul. There, I fixed it for you.

Dante had a public opinion on this before that crotch dropping of Ron Paul's wife burst on the scene

Forum List

Back