On Obama's Hatred of Religion

I haven't found one thing THAT thug Obama LIKES about us or our country

Except for the fact he stocked every government agency with guns and ammunition , even ones (BLM) who's only jobs was to oversee our parks and memorials. Instead they armed up 200 federal agents and tried to take over a CIVILIAN ranchers LAND for fines he owed them. Or that was the excuse the USED.

You put this commie/tyrant AND his sick visions of what our government should be like in our lives and now we are paying DEARLY FOR IT

I haven't found one thing THAT thug Obama LIKES about us or our country

Except for the fact he stocked every government agency with guns and ammunition , even ones (BLM) who's only jobs was to oversee our parks and memorials. Instead they armed up 200 federal agents and tried to take over a CIVILIAN ranchers LAND for fines he owed them. Or that was the excuse the USED.

You put this commie/tyrant AND his sick visions of what our government should be like in our lives and now we are paying DEARLY FOR IT
Such sweet words coming from a flower...

IYwXzMs.png

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/obama-calls-for-expansion-of-faith-program/?_r=0

I wish conservatives could make up their mind

One moment Obama is the Mesiah, the next he hates religion

oh well shoot, I'm convinced now. How could I not take MY observations on him as being right. We all should swallow the Propaganda of that DNC mouthpiece, the Nyslimes.:eusa_hand:

The President SIGNED AN EXECUTIVE ORDER you mindless parrot.

Amendments to Executive Order 13199 and Establishment of the President s Advisory Council for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships The White House

oh well shoot, I'm convinced now. How could I not take MY observations on him as being right. We all should swallow the Propaganda of that DNC mouthpiece, the Nyslimes.:eusa_hand:

Amendments to Executive Order 13199 and Establishment of the President s Advisory Council for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships The White House

I don't give a shit what that thug signed. I didn't vote for him to come up with all the EO's and sign things FOR ME. and we (the majority who doesn't worship him as some Messiah) knows deep inside this there is probably something in it that will end up HURTING US in the long run

Seems to me she's just another demonic imp.....always attacking and perverting.....with her Heritage Foundation thesis papers written by the blonde chick with a huge lump on her throat that usually only guys have...

Satan can raise demons in the shape of adopted North Korean baby girls. Why. . . . yyyeeeeesssssss . . .hhh

Obama cannot bring himself to say that Isis has beheaded hundreds of Christians. That's all one needs to know.
You cannot prove that.

Like shooting fish in a barrel, fakey:

By now, you’ve heard that ISIS released a video featuring the beheading of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians in Libya.

The White House has released a statement but you might notice some missing words:

Statement by the Press Secretary on the Murder of Egyptian Citizens

The United States condemns the despicable and cowardly murder of twenty-one Egyptian citizens in Libya by ISIL-affiliated terrorists. We offer our condolences to the families of the victims and our support to the Egyptian government and people as they grieve for their fellow citizens. ISIL’s barbarity knows no bounds. It is unconstrained by faith, sect, or ethnicity. This wanton killing of innocents is just the most recent of the many vicious acts perpetrated by ISIL-affiliated terrorists against the people of the region, including the murders of dozens of Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai, which only further galvanizes the international community to unite against ISIL.

This heinous act once again underscores the urgent need for a political resolution to the conflict in Libya, the continuation of which only benefits terrorist groups, including ISIL. We call on all Libyans to strongly reject this and all acts of terrorism and to unite in the face of this shared and growing threat. We continue to strongly support the efforts of the United Nations Special Representative of the Secretary-General Bernardino Leon to facilitate formation of a national unity government and help foster a political solution in Libya....

Obama ISIS beheading Egyptian Christians in Libya

Fail, by you. The government, of which Obama is the head, condemned the killings. End of your argument.

Snap went the trap.

8. And so, we see, for the Anti-Religion President, there is no freedom of religion outside of a church....and sometimes, not even there if said church wished to decide who it's minister should be.

It is telling that more often than not, Obama declines to use the phrase "religious freedom," and uses the far more restrictive "freedom of worship."

“Liberty of religion is more than freedom of worship.
Freedom of worship was guaranteed in the Constitution of the former Soviet Union. You could go to church, if you could find one. The church, however, could do nothing except conductreligious rites in places of worship -- no schools, religious publications, health care institutions, organized charity, ministry for justice and the works of mercy that flow naturally from a living faith. All of these were co-opted by the government. We fought a long cold war to defeat that vision of society.

The strangest accusation in this manipulated public discussion has the bishops not
respecting the separation between church and state. The bishops would love to have the separation between church and state we thought we enjoyed just a few months ago, when we were free to run Catholic institutions in conformity with the demands of the Catholic faith, when the government couldn’t tell us which of our ministries are Catholic and which not, when the law protected rather than crushed conscience.

The state is making itself into a church.

The bishops didn’t begin this dismaying conflict nor choose its timing. We would love to have it ended as quickly as possible. It’s up to the government to stop the attack."
Cardinal Francis George of Chicago
Chicago Cardinal Francis George If Contraception Mandate Stands All Catholic Hospitals Will Close Two Lents From Now TheBlaze.com
contraception-mandate-stands-all-catholic-hospitals-will-close-two-lents-from-now/

I don't give a shit what that thug signed. I didn't vote for him to come up with all the EO's and sign things FOR ME. and we (the majority who doesn't worship him as some Messiah) knows deep inside this there is probably something in it that will end up HURTING US in the long run

So FACTS and rational thought are of no use to you...you are 100% controlled by the two most powerful and destructive human EMOTIONS...FEAR and HATRED...

You are living proof right wing propaganda works.

So FACTS and rational thought are of no use to you...you are 100% controlled by the two most powerful and destructive human EMOTIONS...FEAR and HATRED...

You are living proof right wing propaganda works.

WELL with Obama in office those two things are something we should all be feeling about now. but your posting aren't anything of emotions AND FEARmongering for your dear Messiah... who the majority of the people just voted OUT his party from Congress because OF HIM and people who still supports him like a cult leader. you crack me up

Forum List

Back