on Senate floor, Lyin Ted laughs at the term "Black Lives Matter", screams "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"

32A37712-BACD-4B35-90F4-3A2A7B76F429.jpeg

You’d have to be one idiotic moron to listen to Ted Cruz talk for 30+ minutes. Wouldn’t stand up for his wife or his father to Trump and now licks his boots. I hate spineless sniveling cowards which describes Cruz and his real daddy Trump.
Shut up pajama joy, go crawl back to your pissed in gutters..

Can you fucking imagine millennials storming the beachheads at Omaha and Utah Beaches to liberate France from Nazi occupation?

Real Nazis, not the made up Boogeyman Nazis that liberals swear are hiding behind every corner.

Actual fucking Nazis.

Millennials would complain about a hostile work environment and demand to speak with HR.
They would be on their knees sucking German toes.

there are 10 trillion times more bad apples in the democrat party than there are in law enforcement

Can you fucking imagine millennials storming the beachheads at Omaha and Utah Beaches to liberate France from Nazi occupation?

Real Nazis, not the made up Boogeyman Nazis that liberals swear are hiding behind every corner.

Actual fucking Nazis.

Millennials would complain about a hostile work environment and demand to speak with HR.
They would be on their knees sucking German toes.

They would apologize to the Nazis and beg for forgiveness

You’d have to be one idiotic moron to listen to Ted Cruz talk for 30+ minutes. Wouldn’t stand up for his wife or his father to Trump and now licks his boots. I hate spineless sniveling cowards which describes Cruz and his real daddy Trump.
His wife or his father? What is it with the hateful left these days. Senator Cruz ain't your enemy.

if you've been paying attention, the left have been calling for decriminalizing prostitution and sending therapists to crime scenes...i wonder if Biden will adopt this platform?

All men are not created equal. People say they are but we know it's not true. That's why we have laws. We are supposed to be equal under the law but that's not true either. America is again confronting the lie of equality and again realizing that equity and justice are still a long way off.
I know that all men arent created equal, your IQ is around 30, mine is well over 120. Now if you want to raise your intelligence watch this video or are you a racist who hate black people having a discussion?

I've told my professionally tested IQ before and people think I'm lying. Who gives a shit? When someone brings up IQ I know I'm talking to a fool. You might be intelligent but it means nothing if you reject wisdom.

His wife or his father? What is it with the hateful left these days. Senator Cruz ain't your enemy.
Trump got really nasty in the campaign personally insulting Cruz wife and suggesting his father, what, killed JFK? Cruz didn’t care and simply cleaned the shit off trumps boots.

Shut up pajama joy, go crawl back to your pissed in gutters..
You mean my suburban castle?

Actual fucking Nazis.

No, but I can't imagine any of the tRumplings here doing it either.

Forum List

Back