On tape in Arizona

CYBER NINJAS: election results were deleted from Maricopa County’s election management system: “So some individual went into an application, and they chose specifically to run something that would clear all records in the system that was used to generate the official results, the day before an audit started.”

THE FACTS: No, the data never disappeared; it was just moved. Maricopa County officials made copies of the data and archived it before removing it from the election management system.

“We have backups for all Nov. data & those archives were never subpoenaed,” the county said in a statement on Twitter. County officials said data cannot be stored indefinitely on the election management system. “Cyber Ninjas don’t understand the business of elections,” the county said. “We can’t keep everything on the EMS server because it has storage limits.”

That doesn't make any sense. Why would they move the data unless they were trying to hide it? Oh btw, I just googled it and according to what I just googled, I can't find anything that says the server has limits,.. just about the size of the message/data or whatever. So,.. unless you can link me with anything that states otherwise, you and the rest of the democraps lose again. (Do they honestly think we can't search this information for ourselves? LMAO how stupid do they think we are? XD)

CYBER NINJAS: election results were deleted from Maricopa County’s election management system: “So some individual went into an application, and they chose specifically to run something that would clear all records in the system that was used to generate the official results, the day before an audit started.”

THE FACTS: No, the data never disappeared; it was just moved. Maricopa County officials made copies of the data and archived it before removing it from the election management system.

“We have backups for all Nov. data & those archives were never subpoenaed,” the county said in a statement on Twitter. County officials said data cannot be stored indefinitely on the election management system. “Cyber Ninjas don’t understand the business of elections,” the county said. “We can’t keep everything on the EMS server because it has storage limits.”

So where is this data? They have been ordered by a judge to turn it over. Add a few more charges to the list.

Any Trumpist who reads your post will be struck blind. They will not see it. It's a weird thing that happens to them when reality bitch slaps their faces.

So where is this data? They have been ordered by a judge to turn it over. Add a few more charges to the list.
What part of "We have backups for all Nov. data & those archives were never subpoenaed" do you not understand?

That doesn't make any sense. Why would they move the data unless they were trying to hide it? Oh btw, I just googled it and according to what I just googled, I can't find anything that says the server has limits,.. just about the size of the message/data or whatever. So,.. unless you can link me with anything that states otherwise, you and the rest of the democraps lose again. (Do they honestly think we can't search this information for ourselves? LMAO how stupid do they think we are? XD)
Um...EVERY server on the planet has storage limits! So when you ask how stupid do they think you are, you answered your own question.

The data exists. It was not deleted. The Cyber Ninja claim is fake news.

But you can be 100 percent sure Trump and the parroting rubes will continue to lie and repeat the claim.

Um...EVERY server on the planet has storage limits! So when you ask how stupid do they think you are, you answered your own question.

Let me rephrase that. Anything already put onto a server doesn't mess it up in any way, shape, or form. It's adding new stuff that is the problem, not the existing data. So,.. it's sort of funny that the election data is the one they decided to move out of everything that they could choose if you look at it like that.

Forum List

Back