On Temperament

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I consistently hear Hillary and her base saying Trump lacks the temperament and discipline to be president. But it just dawned on me. The same people complaining about Trump's temperament are the same people comparing him to Hitler, or calling him racist or bigoted. Seriously guys? You want to complain about his temperament? Start by fixing your own first.

And while I'm at it, if Hillary has so much discipline and temperament, why did she go and call millions of people deplorable?

Democrats are on a fast paced March to fascism.....it's quite disturbing to watch...but it gives tremendous insight into how liberals were manipulated to support monsters like hitlery.....

Democrats are on a fast paced March to fascism.....it's quite disturbing to watch...but it gives tremendous insight into how liberals were manipulated to support monsters like hitlery.....

I have to agree ... it's kind of like the way people get sucked into religious sects...the "prophets" have ALL the answers and there's no question you can put to them that they can't find a response which, of course, sounds plausible and before you know it you're sucked in and become "true believers" of everything the "prophets" say as absolute truth. As to "temperament" all one has to do is look at some posters on message boards who fly off the handle with reckless abandon at anyone who tries to put out some issue that can be sensibly discussed.

Funny how three days later nobody has chosen to reply. Was it too good of a point?

No. It was too lame of a point. Your narcissism prevents you from seeing it for what it is.

I think I speak for many when I say that we don't want to waste time making your thread ideas worth reading. You consistently make odd connections and comparisons in your never ending quest to highlight hypocrisy. It's boring.

Podesta's emails revealed that "Hillary has come to hate everyday Americans". Not dislike or be annoyed by, but hate. Nobody with that temperament should be allowed anywhere near the White House or any high office of the people.

Funny how three days later nobody has chosen to reply. Was it too good of a point?

No. It was too lame of a point. Your narcissism prevents you from seeing it for what it is.

I think I speak for many when I say that we don't want to waste time making your thread ideas worth reading. You consistently make odd connections and comparisons in your never ending quest to highlight hypocrisy. It's boring.

Hmm, but you were one of the first ones to reply. Must've not been that boring or lame after all. But then again, you show all the temperament in the world by calling me a narcissist, or by saying this thread is boring or lame.

Yes, please, by all means, show how much temperament you have.

Podesta's emails revealed that "Hillary has come to hate everyday Americans". Not dislike or be annoyed by, but hate. Nobody with that temperament should be allowed anywhere near the White House or any high office of the people.
Fascism has its roots in hate....it's the natural regression for democrats.....

Fascism has its roots in hate....it's the natural regression for democrats.....

Liberals are the spawn of hate and envy.

Hmm, but you were one of the first ones to reply. Must've not been that boring or lame after all. But then again, you show all the temperament in the world by calling me a narcissist, or by saying this thread is boring or lame.

You may not know the meaning of the word temperament. That might explain your issue here.

You may not know the meaning of the word temperament. That might explain your issue here.
Such hate.....

Well, the issue is that you're lecturing me on temperament but are almost always insulting me each time we speak. I know what temperament is and you aren't showing any of it.

"Temperament" doesn't just mean being nice.

When people complain about Donald Trump's temperament, they're not talking about what insults Donald Trump spews, they're talking about why Donald Trump feels the need to respond to everything with insults and tantrums.

Temperament is the difference between thinking and responding to a situation strategically vs. completely losing control and running entirely on emotion.

Temperament is the difference between thinking and responding to a situation strategically vs. completely losing control and running entirely on emotion.

I see a lot of trolls on both ends on this board doing exactly the latter.

Me too.

But I only see one of the candidates for President doing it.

However, I saw only one of the candidates referring to half of Trump supporters (if not all) as "deplorable." One insult or a hundred, they're both guilty of it. Of using emotion as an argument or a means to attack the other.

I've stepped back from all of this now and am seeing the full absurdity of this election cycle on display.

Me too.

However, I saw only one of the candidates referring to half of Trump supporters (if not all) as "deplorable." One insult or a hundred, they're both guilty of it. Of using emotion as an argument or a means to attack the other.

I've stepped back from all of this now and am seeing the full absurdity of this election cycle on display.

No, it's not the same.

Seriously, think about it. Of all the bad things you can say about Hillary Clinton, being wildly emotional and unpredictable is not one of them. She's the opposite - cold, rational and calculating.

Trump is an emotional train wreck - a case study they could teach in advanced psychology classes.

Me too.

No, it's not the same.

Seriously, think about it. Of all the bad things you can say about Hillary Clinton, being wildly emotional and unpredictable is not one of them. She's the opposite - cold, rational and calculating.

Trump is an emotional train wreck - a case study they could teach in advanced psychology classes.

The impossibility of it must dawn on you. We have both explained to the young man that temperament does not refer to ones level of being nice. It refers to mental stability and the ability to rise above the muck and reserve emotions in favor of sound decision making.

But....in the young man's world...Clinton and Trump are both of questionable temperament....even though one is a reactionary hothead who says whatever pops into his head and the other is well known for being unflappable.

It's a great duscussion.

Forum List

Back