On the Day of the Democratic Debate... r/The_Donald is Quarantined.

Sure you haven't.

I got banned for tripping up idiot leftists on subreddits like Top Minds and other more explicit white guilt anonymous type subreddits and the moderators gave no reason other than "being edgy" or "being a troll", which are only descriptions that leftists apply against those who are not of the hard left(and increasingly anyone with a sense of humor or anyone who makes memes) while they allow any leftist with enough cred to completely destroy and derail any topic they want with not even as much as a word said to them.

And if you really want to talk or whine about censorship then why don't you talk about the EU making a law just to ban memes? That sure as fuck wasn't the right wing's doing.

And if you want to see encouragement for violence you can look at literally any left wing site. Democratic Underground, feminist sites, black nationalist sites, brown nationalist sites, Muslim sites, Antifa sites, even some gay sites.
So you got banned for trolling on reddit? That may be the easiest thing in the world. I used to be on DU and they took VERY seriously any sort of violent rhetoric. The other hypothetical sites you mentioned could say anything for all I know but I suspect you have no more idea how access them than i do.
I didn't get banned for trolling, I got banned because their moderators were afraid of me. I was taking their seemingly indestructible talking points about Republicans, white people, Christians, men etc and delivering gut punches to the moderators with them.

Give me just a week and I will have the entirety of those sub reddits emptied out because there is nothing more indefensible than the left wing position on race.
You're delusional. . Reddit is for those who like preaching to the choir. That is their purpose. I do not post there because I need no peer confirmation of my political beliefs.
And yet every single right wing subreddit is being censored and thus denying the ability for right wingers, or anyone who is not far left to preach to their people.
LOL who gives a shit? If you can't find a place where right-wingers can engage in an internet circle-jerk you're stupid.
No, I just know what the internet is better than you do.

Every site on the internet is a left wing circle jerk, just like television media, and just like the schools. First they lie about being open and tolerant to all points of view and then once they have established their notoriety and fame they simply purge all those who don't agree with their radical points of view so that no one on the inside is against them to any significant degree.

Every single "politics" section for every single special interest group is filled to the brim with topics that are entirely one-sided against Republicans, not because it was always that way, but because moderators favored the left wing trolls and sided against anyone and everyone who opposed those trolls(a lot of the moderators and admins in various sites were initially those trolls). Even sites that are radically left wing today were barely left of center in the 90s.

Name a single left wing subreddit that doesn't immediately ban anything that isn't hard left.

Name a single left wing subreddit that has punished its members in any way for calling for violence.

And that is just reddit. There are thousands of left wing forums filled with psychopaths calling for murder every day, not to mention twitter literally allowing multiple hashtags for discussion about murdering Trump.
I've been on various forums going on 15 years now and I have yet to encounter anything that approaches what I routinely read from everyday right-wingers. every place I have ever been that is devoted to leftists are strictly moderated for threats or violence. Link me a just a couple of of those thousands of violent left-wing sites as an example.
Sure you haven't.

I got banned for tripping up idiot leftists on subreddits like Top Minds and other more explicit white guilt anonymous type subreddits and the moderators gave no reason other than "being edgy" or "being a troll", which are only descriptions that leftists apply against those who are not of the hard left(and increasingly anyone with a sense of humor or anyone who makes memes) while they allow any leftist with enough cred to completely destroy and derail any topic they want with not even as much as a word said to them.

And if you really want to talk or whine about censorship then why don't you talk about the EU making a law just to ban memes? That sure as fuck wasn't the right wing's doing.

And if you want to see encouragement for violence you can look at literally any left wing site. Democratic Underground, feminist sites, black nationalist sites, brown nationalist sites, Muslim sites, Antifa sites, even some gay sites.
So you got banned for trolling on reddit? That may be the easiest thing in the world. I used to be on DU and they took VERY seriously any sort of violent rhetoric. The other hypothetical sites you mentioned could say anything for all I know but I suspect you have no more idea how access them than i do.
I didn't get banned for trolling, I got banned because their moderators were afraid of me. I was taking their seemingly indestructible talking points about Republicans, white people, Christians, men etc and delivering gut punches to the moderators with them.

Give me just a week and I will have the entirety of those sub reddits emptied out because there is nothing more indefensible than the left wing position on race.

Left wing position on race?

Oh that's easy. Races do not actually exist, but racism does, and all whites are racist.
There is a bit more to it than that, but you have the basic gist of it.

You're delusional. . Reddit is for those who like preaching to the choir. That is their purpose. I do not post there because I need no peer confirmation of my political beliefs.
And yet every single right wing subreddit is being censored and thus denying the ability for right wingers, or anyone who is not far left to preach to their people.
LOL who gives a shit? If you can't find a place where right-wingers can engage in an internet circle-jerk you're stupid.

Every site on the internet is a left wing circle jerk, just like television media, and just like the schools. First they lie about being open and tolerant to all points of view and then once they have established their notoriety and fame they simply purge all those who don't agree with their radical points of view so that no one on the inside is against them to any significant degree.

Every single "politics" section for every single special interest group is filled to the brim with topics that are entirely one-sided against Republicans, not because it was always that way, but because moderators favored the left wing trolls and sided against anyone and everyone who opposed those trolls(a lot of the moderators and admins in various sites were initially those trolls). Even sites that are radically left wing today were barely left of center in the 90s.

"Every organization that's not explicitly right-wing will be converged by the SJWs"

Truth... some people live to vote, other people vote to live. Those people are interested in shutting down conversation and controlling the narrative with their stupidity.

We're soaking in it.
Leftists getting their teeth kicked in every day on a more open forum is not a circle jerk.

Maybe if you retards didn't rely on censorship and suppression so much you wouldn't lose as many debates on here.

And therefore, GOD BLESS USMB ALONG WITH THE LEFTIES HERE THAT JOIN IN FOR A COUNTERPOINT!

I sincerely mean this!!!

"Every organization that's not explicitly right-wing will be converged by the SJWs"

Truth... some people live to vote, other people vote to live. Those people are interested in shutting down conversation and controlling the narrative with their stupidity.
Most of the problem is that the right isn't doing the exact same thing.

Create hard right wing sites and attack and doxx those who stand against you until there is nothing left but the hard left which you now have the power to censor and dictate to.

We're soaking in it.
Leftists getting their teeth kicked in every day on a more open forum is not a circle jerk.

Maybe if you retards didn't rely on censorship and suppression so much you wouldn't lose as many debates on here.

Yeah, a humorous allusion to a 1960s dishwashing soap TV commercial is "censorship and suppression".

Good GODS you're a pathetic sack-o-shit Proud-Boy-To-Be-White.

And therefore, GOD BLESS USMB ALONG WITH THE LEFTIES HERE THAT JOIN IN FOR A COUNTERPOINT!

I sincerely mean this!!!
This site will meet the same fate.

The mods and admin are allowing tons of shit by the left wing trolls on here while being a lot more strict with those on the right.

The only way to prevent left wing lunatics from gaining control is to favor right wing trolls and radicals.

Create hard right wing sites and attack and doxx those who stand against you until there is nothing left but the hard left which you now have the power to censor and dictate to.

The time of not punching back is over.

A large problem is the HR departments that leak through the radical leftists to especially big companies. They are attracted to power like bees to honey.

Some of the extremist right wingers here on USMB should not even be allowed access to cell phones.

We're soaking in it.

Yeah, a humorous allusion to a 1960s dishwashing soap TV commercial is "censorship and suppression".

Good GODS you're a pathetic sack-o-shit.
Says the little bitch literally whining that right wingers still have a voice on any site on the internet....

We're soaking in it.

Good GODS you're a pathetic sack-o-shit.
Says the little bitch literally whining that right wingers still have a voice on any site on the internet....

I said nothing about "right wingers" having a "voice" anywhere, illiterate FREAK. Might one-a go lurn too REED.

I sincerely mean this!!!

The mods and admin are allowing tons of shit by the left wing trolls on here while being a lot more strict with those on the right.

The only way to prevent left wing lunatics from gaining control is to favor right wing trolls and radicals.

Mods here have been fair to me.
And since they've been fair to me, this fact proves you wrong!
And this is not a suck-up, since anyone who knows my posts thru the years, knows that I don't suck-up to anybody.

A large problem is the HR departments that leak through the radical leftists to especially big companies. They are attracted to power like bees to honey.
It is better to start over from scratch and create new big businesses explicitly to cater to the needs of right wingers.

We don't need the left. We are superior to them in every way imaginable. It is time we start believing that and following through with that belief.

It is better to start over from scratch and create new big businesses explicitly to cater to the needs of right wingers.

We don't need the left. We are superior to them in every way imaginable. It is time we start believing that and following through with that belief.

30eaa06939692ad6b8bfee46ff192b67ba040e7d9f5c5404e0eb405e45bb9e77.jpg

I sincerely mean this!!!

And this is not a suck-up, since anyone who knows my posts thru the years, knows that I don't suck-up to anybody.
They have warned me to stop giving "funny" ratings to Democrat assholes and they explicitly forbid me to give one to someone in a thread I wasn't talking to directly when several posters on here barely ever post anything and yet still think they can give my posts "funny" ratings and the mods say nothing to these people.

This is exactly what happened to all the game forums I used to be a member of before they became recruiting stations for communists.

I sincerely mean this!!!

They have warned me to stop giving "funny" ratings to Democrat assholes and they explicitly forbid me to give one to someone in a thread I wasn't talking to directly when several posters on here barely ever post anything and yet still think they can give my posts "funny" ratings and the mods say nothing to these people.

This is exactly what happened to all the game forums I used to be a member of before they became recruiting stations for communists.

Hell that's all you do around here, dimwit. You follow me around funnying whatever I post and I have no illusions that I'm the only one you drool after. That's because you're too dense to make an actual argument against the point. You're notorious for that.

30eaa06939692ad6b8bfee46ff192b67ba040e7d9f5c5404e0eb405e45bb9e77.jpg
You just proved my point.

I sincerely mean this!!!

Take it up with the mods.
All I know is that they treat me fairly and this board has remained, for the most part, consistent through the numerous years I've been a member. :dunno:

I sincerely mean this!!!

Hell that's all you do around here, dimwit. You follow me around funnying whatever I post and I have no illusions that I'm the only one you drool after. That's because you're too dense to make an actual argument against the point. You're notorious for that.
LOL

You are delusional.

I live to tear up arguments. The problem is that you people aren't bright enough to make new ones once I dispense of the old ones, because again, you leftists rely on preserving old terrible and nonsensical arguments through censorship rather than simply coming up with a strong argument that I can at least label as logical.

Forum List

Back