On the Day of the Democratic Debate... r/The_Donald is Quarantined.

No, I just know what the internet is better than you do.

Every site on the internet is a left wing circle jerk, just like television media, and just like the schools. First they lie about being open and tolerant to all points of view and then once they have established their notoriety and fame they simply purge all those who don't agree with their radical points of view so that no one on the inside is against them to any significant degree.

Every single "politics" section for every single special interest group is filled to the brim with topics that are entirely one-sided against Republicans, not because it was always that way, but because moderators favored the left wing trolls and sided against anyone and everyone who opposed those trolls(a lot of the moderators and admins in various sites were initially those trolls). Even sites that are radically left wing today were barely left of center in the 90s.

And therefore, GOD BLESS USMB ALONG WITH THE LEFTIES HERE THAT JOIN IN FOR A COUNTERPOINT!

I sincerely mean this!!!
This site will meet the same fate.

The mods and admin are allowing tons of shit by the left wing trolls on here while being a lot more strict with those on the right.

The only way to prevent left wing lunatics from gaining control is to favor right wing trolls and radicals.

Mods here have been fair to me.
And since they've been fair to me, this fact proves you wrong!
And this is not a suck-up, since anyone who knows my posts thru the years, knows that I don't suck-up to anybody.
They have warned me to stop giving "funny" ratings to Democrat assholes and they explicitly forbid me to give one to someone in a thread I wasn't talking to directly when several posters on here barely ever post anything and yet still think they can give my posts "funny" ratings and the mods say nothing to these people.

This is exactly what happened to all the game forums I used to be a member of before they became recruiting stations for communists.

Take it up with the mods.
All I know is that they treat me fairly and this board has remained, for the most part, consistent through the numerous years I've been a member. :dunno:
I already have, they are delusional and ignorant.

And therefore, GOD BLESS USMB ALONG WITH THE LEFTIES HERE THAT JOIN IN FOR A COUNTERPOINT!

I sincerely mean this!!!

The mods and admin are allowing tons of shit by the left wing trolls on here while being a lot more strict with those on the right.

The only way to prevent left wing lunatics from gaining control is to favor right wing trolls and radicals.

And this is not a suck-up, since anyone who knows my posts thru the years, knows that I don't suck-up to anybody.
They have warned me to stop giving "funny" ratings to Democrat assholes and they explicitly forbid me to give one to someone in a thread I wasn't talking to directly when several posters on here barely ever post anything and yet still think they can give my posts "funny" ratings and the mods say nothing to these people.

This is exactly what happened to all the game forums I used to be a member of before they became recruiting stations for communists.

Hell that's all you do around here, dimwit. You follow me around funnying whatever I post and I have no illusions that I'm the only one you drool after. That's because you're too dense to make an actual argument against the point. You're notorious for that.
LOL

You are delusional.

I live to tear up arguments. The problem is that you people aren't bright enough to make new ones once I dispense of the old ones, because again, you leftists rely on preserving old terrible and nonsensical arguments through censorship rather than simply coming up with a strong argument that I can at least label as logical.

Oh please.
You want me to count how many times you've done drive-bys with nothing to say about the post?

No of course you don't.

Hell that's all you do around here, dimwit. You follow me around funnying whatever I post and I have no illusions that I'm the only one you drool after. That's because you're too dense to make an actual argument against the point. You're notorious for that.
LOL

You are delusional.

I live to tear up arguments. The problem is that you people aren't bright enough to make new ones once I dispense of the old ones, because again, you leftists rely on preserving old terrible and nonsensical arguments through censorship rather than simply coming up with a strong argument that I can at least label as logical.

Oh please.
You want me to count how many times you've done drive-bys with nothing to say about the post?

No of course you don't.
Maybe the mods should count since they are the ones who actually know.

I know they will be lenient on you for spewing bullshit about me like they always are, but at the very least their number will be guaranteed to be more accurate than yours.

LOL

You are delusional.

Oh please.

No of course you don't.

I know they will be lenient on you for spewing bullshit about me like they always are, but at the very least their number will be guaranteed to be more accurate than yours.
Your persecution complex is showing.

LOL

You are delusional.

Oh please.

No of course you don't.

Your persecution complex is showing.
It has nothing to do with me moron.

I am proving a point that the moderators are full of shit and yet even they are more rational than idiots like Pogo.

See what I mean? You just did it again. Hunted down a week-old post in a thread you weren't even in. Again --- typical.

You have a sad and pathetic inferiority complex.
I am in it now moron.

I have been gone for months because I didn't want to talk about politics for a while. A week old post on a thread that is still going is beyond fair game.

Forum List

Back