On this one-year anniversary of the barbaric massacre of Jews, may I suggest…

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
…..that the resident antisemites, in respect to the memory of 1200+ innocent Jews - tortured to death in the most horrific, agonizing ways possible - take a 24-hour break from spreading antisemitic propaganda designed to advance hatred against Jews.

It’s the decent thing to do.

…..that the resident antisemites, in respect to the memory of 1200+ innocent Jews - tortured to death in the most horrific, agonizing ways possible - take a 24-hour break from spreading antisemitic propaganda designed to advance hatred against Jews.

You know they won't. These are the same monsters who only give lip service to the persecution of Christians. In fact, they cheer it on.

You know they won't. These are the same monsters who only give lip service to the persecution of Christians. In fact, they cheer it on.
I’m not sure they give lip service to the persecution of Christians, either. From what I see, most of the people spewing their hate against Jews also mock traditional Christians. Seems the only religion they don’t mock is Islam.

My suggestion would be to stay frosty given you live in Muslim central. ;)

Virginia is home to an estimated 200,000 Muslims, the majority of whom are concentrated in Northern Virginia and the Washington metropolitan area.

I’m not sure they give lip service to the persecution of Christians, either. From what I see, most of the people spewing their hate against Jews also mock traditional Christians. Seems the only religion they don’t mock is Islam.
Oh I have seen it. These Commmies have forced the church underground in Communist states like the USSR and China.

My suggestion would be to stay frosty given you live in Muslim central. ;)

Virginia is home to an estimated 200,000 Muslims, the majority of whom are concentrated in Northern Virginia and the Washington metropolitan area.
What do you mean “frosty”? Keep my distance from the libs? Believe me, I’m doing that.

Naw, the decent thing to do would be to end the Genocide in Gaza.

Did someone bring back Roman Lions and didn't tell me?

1728312787492.png

is noting the suffering ofr innocent gazans, during the year long retribution considered 'antisemitism?"

is noting the suffering ofr innocent gazans, during the year long retribution considered 'antisemitism?"
Switching to Gazans on the 1st anniversary of the day their leaders massacred innocent Jews by torturing them to death is inappropriate on this day.

Okay, let's spend one day remembering the Jews who were killed and the next 365 remembering the Palestinians who Bibi slaughtered.
Actually, all the people who were killed were killed by Iran because there would be no wars with Hamas, no wars with Hezbollah, no wars with the Houthi if not organized, funded and to some extent directed by the current Iranian regime.

Although severe antisemitism has long been a core value of Islamic culture, if not for Iran's actions it would not have produced war at this time if not for Iran's actions.

"From the early years of Islamic civilization, Muslim jurists, basing on Qur’anic directives, devised an elaborate hierarchy in which monotheistic non-Muslims, such as Christians and Jews, would be “protected” at a low level and tolerated as second-class citizens. Guidelines for their treatment were embodied in the “Pact of ‘Umar.” Limitations on the status of non-Muslims included discriminatory clothing regulations and occupational restrictions. Non-Muslims were required to pay a poll tax (jizya) as well as discriminatory taxes on agricultural produce.

Actually, all the people who were killed were killed by Iran because there would be no wars with Hamas, no wars with Hezbollah, no wars with the Houthi if not organized, funded and to some extent directed by the current Iranian regime.

I think you are delusional. The Palestinian people have been resisting Zionist Occupation since before the Mullahs took over in Iran, and the Shah was Israel's friend. (Which is why his own people turned on him.)

The rest of your post is Islamophobic crap I don't have time for.

Stop fucking with them, they'll stop fucking with us.

Forum List

Back