Once again, another active shooter.

details have been released, thus the A-holes above who claim it was Democrat and/or mocked this thread have once again proved to be damn liars and worse.
How does making a prediction make me a liar *********** ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leftards believe that only "gubermint" should have guns. The militarization of the police has been obvious to anyone paying attention. Warrant-less searches, civil forfeitures without due process and yet the commie left wants Americans totally disarmed and they are lying their commie asses off if they claim otherwise.
How many chemtrails were over Aurora today?

Anyone surprised? [Aurora, IL]

Illinois has strict gun control laws. Guess it didn't work so what's YOUR suggestion?
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.
Come on bitch answer the question,Illinois has extremely strict gun control so how did this happen eh?
No point – you’re too stupid and ignorant to understand, like most conservatives.
Still waiting little bitch. Illinois has extremely strict gun control laws so how did this happen? Hmmm? Oh and I am not a conservative. I despise conservatives.

if its black on black the media dont like to talk about it
every progressive has their fingers crossed hoping its some kinda white right wing Christian THAT MURDERED somebody
like the frigging soul less ghouls most progressives are

which always makes me shake my head when its a batshit insane lefttard pulling the trigger

BAN SSRIS
NOT GUNS

I am surprised. I thought the draconian anti-gun laws of Illinois were supposed to prevent such things.

No, you're confused, gun laws do not prevent such events, no more than speed limits prevent speeding. If you need to have someone explain 1) why speed laws do not prevent speeders, and 2) why we need speed limits please ask.

So, what is it you are proposing, Wry? 90 million weapons already exist and in the hands of the people. Why do propose as to what must be done???

I've proposed sensible gun control laws ad nausea; and the response, the only response - I get is "shall not be infringed", along with the usual push of the funny button and the more common ad hominem.

if its black on black the media dont like to talk about it
every progressive has their fingers crossed hoping its some kinda white right wing Christian THAT MURDERED somebody
like the frigging soul less ghouls most progressives are

which always makes me shake my head when its a batshit insane lefttard pulling the trigger

BAN SSRIS
NOT GUNS

Well another damn liar makes his/her ^^^ mark. "Every progressive" and all that follows is without a doubt a lie.

Forum List

Back