Once again bullying was the root cause

The Dixon school shooter was shot by an armed resource officer. He was bullied to the extent that he was beaten. His jaw was broken and his friends looked on laughing.

Victims of bullies should be enrolled in martial arts classes and encouraged to knock the teeth out of bullies. The way it used to be.

Root cause?

It appears the OP is correct

Bullying leads to depression, obviously

Depression leads to counseling

Counseling leads to medication

Medication puts these individuals into suicidal/homicidal states of mind

They commit suicide or murder.

Seems a natural progression.

Problem is, in today’s politally charged world few care

Dead kids is the acceptable norm for advancing political views.

Keep it up, nothing gets solved while more kids die.

You still haven't provided any proof that this kid was on any medications.

Much less that he was taking them.

Yeah, that should be easy to do, because of HIPPA laws and the fact that all of the big pharma companies are members of the CFR.

It isn't like the dinosaur MSM has all of them as their biggest advertisers. OTH, when is that last time you saw an advertisement for a gun on your TV or in the NYT?

You really don't have a clue how information warfare and interest groups work, do you?

You know what I find disturbing?

I find it disturbing that after the incident, the accused social media accounts have been closed down, unavailable to public inspection.

Why is it only people in authority positions can analyze this evidence and create a paradigm of reality for the population?
Because they can't have non-professionals pointing out the flaws in their determinations :)

Well, it's not just, "professionals," it is those in professionals in authority, IOW, the establishment.

If the establishment as already decided, for instance, that guns are the problem, but private sector professionals would get clues from those feeds that maybe mental health issues or social media itself is the problem, it seems that hiding these things is in the interest of the establishment, as both these industries make a lot of money for powerful people, and are great instruments of control for the establishment.

Heaven forbid private professionals start picking at those threads.

Not yet. The investigation has not gotten to that point yet.

If it’s like most others though, it follows the same script. And they were.

Desperate are you?

I'll ask the question again, buddy.

Why has not one mass shooter we've brought to trial used the "Evil Drugs Made Me Do It" Defense?

She did more than turn him down. She embarrassed him in class. In public. Had she thought that he might fight back by blowing her head off, she might have chosen her words more carefully.

I want to highlight this post to show the craziness of gun nutters.
"You'd better not make me mad, or I might come back and blow your head off."

Heck, maybe she should have given him a blow job.

How dare she deny this find young gun owner what he wanted?

Victims have always fought back against bullies. At one time it was fists on the playground and victims were taught how to kick ass.

We have denied the victim all other alternatives. Don't be surprised that they kill.

The victims were the 10 people he killed, not the kid who got put in his place for being a pig to a girl.

Not yet. The investigation has not gotten to that point yet.

If it’s like most others though, it follows the same script. And they were.

Desperate are you?

I'll ask the question again, buddy.

Why has not one mass shooter we've brought to trial used the "Evil Drugs Made Me Do It" Defense?

She did more than turn him down. She embarrassed him in class. In public. Had she thought that he might fight back by blowing her head off, she might have chosen her words more carefully.

I want to highlight this post to show the craziness of gun nutters.
"You'd better not make me mad, or I might come back and blow your head off."

Heck, maybe she should have given him a blow job.

How dare she deny this find young gun owner what he wanted?

Victims have always fought back against bullies. At one time it was fists on the playground and victims were taught how to kick ass.

We have denied the victim all other alternatives. Don't be surprised that they kill.

The victims were the 10 people he killed, not the kid who got put in his place for being a pig to a girl.

You’ve never asked the question, so there’s that

Yeah, that should be easy to do, because of HIPPA laws and the fact that all of the big pharma companies are members of the CFR.

Or - get this- HIPPA is there to protect patients.

Or maybe you should publish your medical records on line to show how awesome you are.
Regardless of it's supposed purpose, there it is.

Folks that go on shooting rampages don't need, or have any right to HIPPA protections, neither do the drug makers and the psycho-reactive drugs and their side affects. They sort of lose that right once they go ballistic.

She did more than turn him down. She embarrassed him in class.
What do you suggest she should have done to impress upon him that she was not interested and wanted his attempts to cease? She only embarrassed him according to the report after he wouldn't take no for an answer for 4 months.

People don't get what they want all of the time, that does not excuse ANY form of retaliation for being rejected, let alone executing the person who rejected him as well as taking out every who laughed (presumably).

Folks that go on shooting rampages don't need, or have any right to HIPPA protections, neither do the drug makers and the psycho-reactive drugs and their side affects. They sort of lose that right once they go ballistic.

I think you miss the point entirely.

IF drugs cause these rampages, the mass shooters have every right to waive their HIPPA protections and say, "Yup, the evil drugs made me do it." If it could be scientifically validated, it would be one of these.

upload_2018-5-20_17-52-41.jpeg

But as I keep pointing out, NOT ONE MASS SHOOTER has asserted this defense.

Probably because if they did, they'd find out they were either not taking their drugs, or were never prescribed the drugs, or never did the follow up when the drugs weren't curbing their homicidal tendencies.

Mass shooters usually kill themselves negating the need for a trial. Secondarily, they plead guilty and raise no defenses.

Kids in Europe get knocked back every day as well.

But they dont have access to guns and so they dont shoot up schools.

Its not fucking difficult.

I think you miss the point entirely.

IF drugs cause these rampages, the mass shooters have every right to waive their HIPPA protections and say, "Yup, the evil drugs made me do it." If it could be scientifically validated, it would be one of these.

View attachment 194556

But as I keep pointing out, NOT ONE MASS SHOOTER has asserted this defense.

Probably because if they did, they'd find out they were either not taking their drugs, or were never prescribed the drugs, or never did the follow up when the drugs weren't curbing their homicidal tendencies.

You have an agenda, it is not to solve this problem, it is to get rid of guns, that is clear to me.

School Shootings: Mental Health Watchdog Says Psychotropic Drug Use by School Shooters Merits Federal Investigation | CCHR International

School Shooters & Stabbings Committed by those on Psychiatric Drugs | CCHR International

Michael Moore - Reveals the real cause of Columbine.

Mass shooters usually kill themselves negating the need for a trial. Secondarily, they plead guilty and raise no defenses.

But the point is, some of them WERE taken alive.

James Holmes (mass murderer) - Wikipedia

James Holmes never raised this defense, even though he did put his mental state on trial, he never claimed the drugs made him do it.

Jared Lee Loughner - Wikipedia

Loughner was not only not taking drugs, they had to force feed him drugs to get him to a level were he was competent to stand trial. When he was, he realized how nuts he was and took a guilty plea.

Dylann Roof - Wikipedia

Dylann Roof faced the death penalty on both the state and federal level,and never once tried to blame medications he was taking for his racist rampage.

Not one mass shooter who has been taken into custody has asserted that they were going to be perfectly fine, until those mean old drugs made them do it.

It would seem to be a pretty good defense if it has any scientific validity

You have an agenda, it is not to solve this problem, it is to get rid of guns, that is clear to me.

Well, um, yeah. These kids were killed with guns, not pills. Duh!

You do know that CCHR is a front for the Church of Scientology, don't you?

Citizens Commission on Human Rights - Wikipedia

But the point is, some of them WERE taken alive.

James Holmes (mass murderer) - Wikipedia

James Holmes never raised this defense, even though he did put his mental state on trial, he never claimed the drugs made him do it.

Jared Lee Loughner - Wikipedia

Loughner was not only not taking drugs, they had to force feed him drugs to get him to a level were he was competent to stand trial. When he was, he realized how nuts he was and took a guilty plea.

Dylann Roof - Wikipedia

Dylann Roof faced the death penalty on both the state and federal level,and never once tried to blame medications he was taking for his racist rampage.

Not one mass shooter who has been taken into custody has asserted that they were going to be perfectly fine, until those mean old drugs made them do it.

It would seem to be a pretty good defense if it has any scientific validity
They never raised a defense st all. As I said, read it again. They plead guilty. No trial. No defense.

Forum List

Back