Once again Joe Biden represents the grossly uninformed Democrats!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Voter at town hall: “When I go back to Kenya, we don’t even use plastic bags or plastic papers. It’s not allowed, because we are trying to clean the ocean. And I think here in America, we are not trying to do that, to support the environment. And so, what’s your view? I mean, what’s your focus? Because in Kenya, we are trying to clean the environment. No plastic bags, you go with your own bags.
Biden: Well I agree with you 100 percent. We should not be allowing plastic.
And what we should do is phasing it out.

Biden Calls for Plastic Bag Ban: We should not be allowing plastic.

What an uninformed person!
Which of the below 12 countries has the least despite being the 2nd largest population on the list?

JOE and you other ignorant haters of the USA... look at the facts!

Why is it so hard to deal with facts?

The Countries Polluting The Oceans The Most – The Burning Platform

countriespolluting.png

This is nothing but a political stunt for stupid activists. They always blame America first.

If we went to squatting in caves and eating dinosaurs in the USA, China would still be the most insane polluters on earth.

Maybe the activists should blame the US for having all of our manufacturing done in China.

This is nothing but a political stunt for stupid activists. They always blame America first. If we went to squatting in caves and eating dinosaurs in the USA, China would still be the most insane polluters on earth.
Maybe the activists should blame the US for having all of our manufacturing done in China.
OK ... a couple of things: the dinosaurs have been extinct for a few years and leftards don't only blame America first. Even when provided facts that conflict with their "knowledge" they still blame America always.

Democrats are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

Voter at town hall: “When I go back to Kenya, we don’t even use plastic bags or plastic papers. It’s not allowed, because we are trying to clean the ocean. And I think here in America, we are not trying to do that, to support the environment. And so, what’s your view? I mean, what’s your focus? Because in Kenya, we are trying to clean the environment. No plastic bags, you go with your own bags.
Biden: Well I agree with you 100 percent. We should not be allowing plastic.
And what we should do is phasing it out.

Biden Calls for Plastic Bag Ban: We should not be allowing plastic.

What an uninformed person!
Which of the below 12 countries has the least despite being the 2nd largest population on the list?

JOE and you other ignorant haters of the USA... look at the facts!

Why is it so hard to deal with facts?

The Countries Polluting The Oceans The Most – The Burning Platform

View attachment 299314
It's tough to keep kicking the old coot ... he won't be the Dem nominee and his senility is pretty common among those nearing 80 years old. Uncle Bernie is an exception but also will not be the Dem nominee.

Granny saqys, "Dat's right...

... he's prob'ly the one who okayed...

... the bum subwaycars sent by the Canucks!"

Forum List

Back