Once again, scripted questions...

SC Patriot

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2020
Todays hearing......too many questions easily answered with "I will get back to you with that information"...

Simple 2 questions to both gentleman...

1) Are you aware that President Trump was flagged by your algorithms? Press secretary flagged? Tom Cotton flagged?
When they both answer yes, which they will have to....the next question should be...

2) What high profile democratic user of your platform was flagged?

And if their answer is the usual stock answer of " I don't know, we have millions of users, I will get back to you"....

The closing question should be......are you saying no high profile left of center politician ever complained openly about being flagged? Why is that?

Todays hearing......too many questions easily answered with "I will get back to you with that information"...

1) Are you aware that President Trump was flagged by your algorithms? Press secretary flagged? Tom Cotton flagged?
When they both answer yes, which they will have to....the next question should be...

And if their answer is the usual stock answer of " I don't know, we have millions of users, I will get back to you"....

The closing question should be......are you saying no high profile left of center politician ever complained openly about being flagged? Why is that?

Well, these answers are better than the "Go #### yourself", or "If you don't like our TOS, go somewhere else", answer I would have given. If they threatened with legislative action, I'd tell them to go for it. Don't talk, don't posture, don't preen for the cameras. Do it. Because we all know you don't have the stones...or the support to pull it off. Call them out

zuckerberg-npc.jpg

Well, these answers are better than the "Go #### yourself", or "If you don't like our TOS, go somewhere else", answer I would have given. If they threatened with legislative action, I'd tell them to go for it. Don't talk, don't posture, don't preen for the cameras. Do it. Because we all know you don't have the stones...or the support to pull it off. Call them out
Legislative action is not the answer. Free market. The point is to make them answer questions that have meaning so the rest of us can determine whether or not thir platform is worthy of our use as a public.
Sadly, the answer ....paraphrased.....'Yes I am the CEO and yes, I am making all kinds of money and yes. I am responsible and yes, I am on top of things that are important to the company and yes, I was well aware of the questions you will ask me....but no, I dont know the answer so our users will need to wait for me to get back to you with the answer'...
And the sad part? They came back today after 3 weeks and are still saying "I willl get that information for you"...in essence...."I have no idea what my company is doing and I did nothing to get your answers from last time becuase....well....I dont want you to know."

Forum List

Back