Once again the BANNED MSM bashing Trump! Especially The Register banned by Trump!

A presidential candidate who can't take heat from the press? Tell us again how the rest of the world sees Obama as weak. You know who I want dealing with ISIS? A man who can't take a female moderator repeating things he actually said.
Who would that be? I know Trump handles himself very well and has the press on the run. Who are you talking about, Aaron?

How does running from the press signify he has the press on the run? :dunno:
He isn't running from the press. That's what you get for listening to the press, Aaron.

All you have to do is watch Trump himself.

He is running from questions - from journalists, citizens, everyone.

I loved his answer to a journalist - "you tell me, you tell me, you tell me"

Why won't he answer direct questions?

Questions for the Trump fans -

Never mind his threat to the First Amendment. Just how many news orgs do you think he can "ban"?

Why is that okay with you?

Why is it okay that journalism in the US be controlled by Drumpf?

You obviously never had any journalism courses as I've had in the sixties at a Big Ten university.
If so you would know that "journalism" has changed from being Objective, following the 5 "Ws" Who, What, When Where and Why" to adding "my opinion"..
I showed you an exact case in point with the Register NOT telling you that :
Of the seven qualities as to what Trump does best...THEY are targeting Trump! Why didn't they instead of biasing the question with
"I have some questions comparing Donald Trump,etc. that they do it alphabetically? No they used Trump as the comparison point.
Even so 5 of the 7 comparisons Trump was first and first by a wide margin in 4 of the 7.

So yes evidently the reason Trump rightfully banned the Register is because they are NOT doing an honest objective job!
In October 2008, the Register endorsed Barack Obama for president in the general election.

Trumpqualities.png

Journalism has always been about sensationalism first to further the story second.

healthmyths is clearly a journalist who does not worry about being objective.

Journalism has always been about sensationalism first to further the story second.

Taking a course over 40 years ago in journalism does not make a message board poster a journalist.

Taking a course over 40 years ago in journalism does not make a message board poster a journalist.

Never said I was a journalist...again assumptions made by you are perfect example of the issue of journalists today... making an erroneous assumption a FACT!

I was pointing out again how rather then provide accurate information people like you and phony hack reporters report your biased opinions as FACTS.

Here is a perfect example:
NBC reports: "Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam"
Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam

YET NO WHERE NADA. ZILCH did Ali EVER mention Trump!

Here is Ali's EXACT 132 word statement:
"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world. True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.
We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda. They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.
Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is.
"

WHERE in the entire 132 words did Ali "hit Trump"?
NOWHERE but the MSMs' headline writers said that so most ignorant people never reading the 132 words would say yup... "OUTRAGE expressed by Ali about Trump banning Muslims!"!!!

The hack reporters were provided the exact transcript just as I've shown above. But what was the headline:

"Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam"

WHERE??
So this is the basis for banning inaccurate false representative press credentials as Trump did with the Register and by the way as Obama did with
WHERE were YOU when this happened:::

“Journalists are routinely being denied the right to photograph or videotape the President while he is performing his official duties,” the journalists said in a letter to White House press secretary Jay Carney. “As surely as if they were placing a hand over a journalist’s camera lens, officials in this administration are blocking the public from having an independent view of important functions of the Executive Branch of government.”

“To exclude the press from these functions is a major break from how previous administrations have worked with the press,” the letter states.
Obama vs. Free Press: White House Claims Ban on News Photographers Actually a ‘Win’ for Transparency

Never said I was a journalist...again assumptions made by you are perfect example of the issue of journalists today... making an erroneous assumption a FACT!

I was pointing out again how rather then provide accurate information people like you and phony hack reporters report your biased opinions as FACTS.

NBC reports: "Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam"

"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world. True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.
We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda. They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.
Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is.
"

NOWHERE but the MSMs' headline writers said that so most ignorant people never reading the 132 words would say yup... "OUTRAGE expressed by Ali about Trump banning Muslims!"!!!

The hack reporters were provided the exact transcript just as I've shown above. But what was the headline:

WHERE??
So this is the basis for banning inaccurate false representative press credentials as Trump did with the Register and by the way as Obama did with

“Journalists are routinely being denied the right to photograph or videotape the President while he is performing his official duties,” the journalists said in a letter to White House press secretary Jay Carney. “As surely as if they were placing a hand over a journalist’s camera lens, officials in this administration are blocking the public from having an independent view of important functions of the Executive Branch of government.”

“To exclude the press from these functions is a major break from how previous administrations have worked with the press,” the letter states.
Obama vs. Free Press: White House Claims Ban on News Photographers Actually a ‘Win’ for Transparency

For a suppossed word smith, you dont read between the lines very well.

Who could Ali have been talking about or thinking of when he released his statement?

It was just a coincidence that Ali came out in the middle of Trump getting front page and top story news for making the insinuations about Muslims. Pure coincidence and no one connected the Ali statements with Trump's bigoted and foul statements.

Never mind his threat to the First Amendment. Just how many news orgs do you think he can "ban"?

You mean......kinda like..........sorta kinda...........when Obama refused to allow, or sit down with Fox! Wasn't he the President then? Oh my, control of the press, how dare he; how double dare he-)

It was just a coincidence that Ali came out in the middle of Trump getting front page and top story news for making the insinuations about Muslims. Pure coincidence and no one connected the Ali statements with Trump's bigoted and foul statements.
It is not coincidence that Ali made that statement in the wake of Muslim terrorists killing 14 innocent people.

You mean......kinda like..........sorta kinda...........when Obama refused to allow, or sit down with Fox! Wasn't he the President then? Oh my, control of the press, how dare he; how double dare he-)
How many times do you want a President to sit down and do an interview with one specific cable news network? Has the WH or the President ever banned FOX from attending press conferences?

As we read the comments of his supporters, we see clearly why Trump is falling behind Cruz in Iowa. The trend is certain now.

"

WHERE??

For a suppossed word smith, you dont read between the lines very well.

Who could Ali have been talking about or thinking of when he released his statement?

So now YOU and the hack headline writer are "mind readers"? Wow!
You and the biased MSM are so ignorant!
You have to tell people what you FEEL is the reality i.e. YOU feel Ali must have been talking about Trump because YOU wanted that!
And I'm pointing out how regardless of my "feelings" I showing the bias of the MSM.

Ali was doing what was really valid! Pointing out that his words now 132 words!

Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is."

Ali was criticizing Muslims radicals. Ali was being one of the billions of Muslims that are abhorred by the radical Islamic terrorists. That was what he was
telling people..;.NOT one word critical the Trumps just as this IMAM was who was removed from his position.

Dr. Al Sayyed told KFDM News he was forced to resign as religious director of the Islamic Society of the Triplex after making comments Monday in which he agrees with Donald Trump's statements that the U.S. should temporarily stop accepting any new Muslim immigrants into the country.

I think any future candidates, presidents who do not support the fact that we need to be more safe and more cautious about whom to bring into this country, whether a Muslim or not," Dr. Alsayyed said.
His comments he said had nothing to do with politics, but the former Imam said Trump's comments are in line with the Islamic religion.
"The text of the holy Qur'an says the loss of one life is equivalent to killing the whole mankind," he said. His viewpoint, in part, shifting after lingering questions about the backgrounds of the couple responsible for the mass shooting in San Bernardino.
"But the way it happens when you see this mass shooting and you see some people coming with such a very peaceful background and all of the sudden the intelligences themselves, the agencies are not able to figure out what's happening, why all of a sudden this guy or this girl or that lady open fire and kill 15 people, because American Muslims are not doing their job in the country. So we need to stop, we need to stop taking new ones until we fix the existing situation," Dr. Alsayyed said.
Local Imam says he was forced to resign because he agrees with Trump on Muslim immigration - KBTV-TV FOX 4 Beaumont - Community - Community News

This Muslim Imam like Ali are the growing number of Muslims speaking out against these radicals AS YOU should rather then you attacking people like Trump
that are trying to protect Americans from the people this Muslims have identified as Ali said...misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is."

As we read the comments of his supporters, we see clearly why Trump is falling behind Cruz in Iowa. The trend is certain now.

"Clearly" ???
OK...
ONCE again... The Register endorsed Obama in 2008.
The editorial board is CLEARLY biased against GOP.
And of course the headline is extremely biased against Trump because here is what the people REALLY think of Trump!
5 of 7 comparisons totally favor Trump!
This directly from the Register!
Trumpqualities.png

The is a fallacy of denial of facts, kiddo.

Cruz will beat Trump by 20 points in IA, then have a food fight with Christie in NH as Trump is off preparing a third party run.

The is a fallacy of denial of facts, kiddo.

Cruz will beat Trump by 20 points in IA, then have a food fight with Christie in NH as Trump is off preparing a third party run.

What denial of what facts idiot?
Of the below 7 POLL questions Trump beats everyone on 5 of them!
I mean as far as the "best Temperament"? No question I agree with that and for THAT reason I'm all in favor of Trump!
We've got a president that in attempting to be politically correct for EVERYONE except ME... I like Trump's temperament!
True leaders generally aren't concerned about "temperament"!
Consider your heroes! Kennedy? FDR? never know for having a "good temperament" .
I want a President who has had extensive administrative experiences... NONE of which any of the others have ever had!
I want a President who has hired the right people to negotiate on his best interests which will be MY best interests...that's Trump!
All the rest from illegal immigration to deficit all will be resolved once we have the best Executive in office, i.e. Trump!
Trumpqualities.png

Last edited:
Trump is getting body punched by Cruz and will be on the ropes in IA.

Wanna bet a gift coupon to your favorite charity?

Why is anyone surprised when Trump behaves like a fascist. The guy is a fascist, he is supposed to act like one. His followers eat that stuff up.

Funny how he wasn't "christian" until it would get him votes. Now he brings up "god" constantly and the nutters fall for it.
No the funny part is when Obama said he was a christian. And you ate it up and still do. Even though he is a Muslim.

Remember back when Trump banned the Des Moines Register?
The real-estate mogul and Republican 2016 candidate was unhappy with an editorial published by the newspaper that called on Trump to pull out of the race.
“We’re not issuing credentials to anyone from The Des Moines Register based on the editorial that they wrote earlier in the week,” Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told the newspaper.

He said he expected the campaign would reconsider for future events.
Trump bans Des Moines Register from Iowa campaign event

So today's Register Headline:News | The Des Moines Register | DesMoinesRegister.com
View attachment 56749

BURIED in the story though if any one cares to go farther SEE what Iowans think about the candidates!
BEATS all including CRUZ in 5 of 7 attributes:
By a wide margin on 4 of the 7 over Cruz.

YET what is the MSM/Register's HEADLINE????
Once again people like me are pissed at the MSM and their CONSTANT manipulation of people's
opinions instead of just sharing the FACTS!

View attachment 56750

I'm sorry, what are you bitching about? Are you mad because the story contained an infographic highlighting facts about people's opinions? Are are you calling on the newspaper to perform fellatio on Trump? Nothing you're saying here is making much sense. But I guess that's what I should expect from you by now.

What I expect is the majority of logical rational AMERICANS to do as I do whenever I read any MSM !
Consider the source!
And I'm not alone!

Americans don’t trust the media. That’s a very bad thing.
More then 78% DON"T trust the MSM!

So you are obviously part of the 22%... which is to be expected!!!!
MSMdistrust.png

Americans don’t trust the media. That’s a very bad thing.

And calling for thugs to beat up a protester because Drumpf does not want American voices heard.

Then there's laws he has said he will break. The 5% "tax" and an executive order for a national death penalty for cop killers. There are others but damn, its hard to keep track of his lies and his complete and utter ignorance about the country he SAYs he wants to "lead".

Hey where were you when this guy said this to you FOOLS???

From Obama's book "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

You are bitching about Trump BUT none of you said anything if you even had read the above.
Obama told you he was going to lie to you! Trick you! Fool you that he was an "angry black ill-mannered Man"!

Forum List

Back