Once again the BANNED MSM bashing Trump! Especially The Register banned by Trump!

Remember back when Trump banned the Des Moines Register?
The real-estate mogul and Republican 2016 candidate was unhappy with an editorial published by the newspaper that called on Trump to pull out of the race.
“We’re not issuing credentials to anyone from The Des Moines Register based on the editorial that they wrote earlier in the week,” Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told the newspaper.

He said he expected the campaign would reconsider for future events.
Trump bans Des Moines Register from Iowa campaign event

So today's Register Headline:News | The Des Moines Register | DesMoinesRegister.com
View attachment 56749

BURIED in the story though if any one cares to go farther SEE what Iowans think about the candidates!
BEATS all including CRUZ in 5 of 7 attributes:
By a wide margin on 4 of the 7 over Cruz.

YET what is the MSM/Register's HEADLINE????
Once again people like me are pissed at the MSM and their CONSTANT manipulation of people's
opinions instead of just sharing the FACTS!

View attachment 56750

I'm sorry, what are you bitching about? Are you mad because the story contained an infographic highlighting facts about people's opinions? Are are you calling on the newspaper to perform fellatio on Trump? Nothing you're saying here is making much sense. But I guess that's what I should expect from you by now.

What I expect is the majority of logical rational AMERICANS to do as I do whenever I read any MSM !
Consider the source!
And I'm not alone!

Americans don’t trust the media. That’s a very bad thing.
More then 78% DON"T trust the MSM!

So you are obviously part of the 22%... which is to be expected!!!!
View attachment 56783

What in the hell are you rambling about? Have you talked to your doctor about this word salad problem? You do this all the time. You rant and rave, and there is absolutely no logical connection between one sentence and the next. Are you posting your childhood Mad Libs or something?

Remember back when Trump banned the Des Moines Register?
The real-estate mogul and Republican 2016 candidate was unhappy with an editorial published by the newspaper that called on Trump to pull out of the race.
“We’re not issuing credentials to anyone from The Des Moines Register based on the editorial that they wrote earlier in the week,” Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told the newspaper.

He said he expected the campaign would reconsider for future events.
Trump bans Des Moines Register from Iowa campaign event

So today's Register Headline:News | The Des Moines Register | DesMoinesRegister.com
View attachment 56749

BURIED in the story though if any one cares to go farther SEE what Iowans think about the candidates!
BEATS all including CRUZ in 5 of 7 attributes:
By a wide margin on 4 of the 7 over Cruz.

YET what is the MSM/Register's HEADLINE????
Once again people like me are pissed at the MSM and their CONSTANT manipulation of people's
opinions instead of just sharing the FACTS!

View attachment 56750

I'm sorry, what are you bitching about? Are you mad because the story contained an infographic highlighting facts about people's opinions? Are are you calling on the newspaper to perform fellatio on Trump? Nothing you're saying here is making much sense. But I guess that's what I should expect from you by now.

What I expect is the majority of logical rational AMERICANS to do as I do whenever I read any MSM !
Consider the source!
And I'm not alone!

More then 78% DON"T trust the MSM!

So you are obviously part of the 22%... which is to be expected!!!!
View attachment 56783

What in the hell are you rambling about? Have you talked to your doctor about this word salad problem? You do this all the time. You rant and rave, and there is absolutely no logical connection between one sentence and the next. Are you posting your childhood Mad Libs or something?

OK I'll take it R-E-A-L S-L-O-W!
A) the thread was about MSM bashing Trump by a MSM that was banned.
B) The thread shows over 87% of Americans DON"T trust the MSM?
C) The Register DIDN"T headline that in 5 of 7 comparisons Trump demolishes the others.
HERE once again look at what the Register POLL showed:
Best for economy! Best for illegal immigration! Gets things done. Reduce the deficit. Combat Islamic terrorism!
Those are the MOSt important considerations to me and to most of the below respondents.

Trumpqualities.png

Yep, see, right there. You can't even take it slow without saying utter nonsense. You need a doctor. Fast.
For what reason should I see a "doctor"?
You mean for MY showing you again and again..

A) the thread was about MSM bashing Trump by a MSM that was banned. Do you understand the thread point now? THE BIASED MSM shows it's bias clearly
B) The thread shows over 87% of Americans DON"T trust the MSM? Source where are YOUR sources:

C) The Register DIDN"T headline that in 5 of 7 comparisons Trump demolishes the others.

Best for economy! Best for illegal immigration! Gets things done. Reduce the deficit. Combat Islamic terrorism!
Those are the MOSt important considerations to me and to most of the below respondents.
Trumpqualities.png

Yep, see, right there. You can't even take it slow without saying utter nonsense. You need a doctor. Fast.

A) the thread was about MSM bashing Trump by a MSM that was banned. Do you understand the thread point now? THE BIASED MSM shows it's bias clearly
B) The thread shows over 87% of Americans DON"T trust the MSM? Source where are YOUR sources:

View attachment 56785

Look, trying to repeat it again isn't going to help you. It still comes out as jibberish each time. The problem is in your brain.

View attachment 56785

Look, trying to repeat it again isn't going to help you. It still comes out as jibberish each time. The problem is in your brain.

Obviously it is IN YOUR brain in that what everyone else seems to understand,i.e. the MSM is biased, The register is part of the MSM hence they give your pea brain
a falsehood about Trump when the REST of the story is Trump beats on 5 of 7 comparisons the rest.
For some reason maybe you were dropped on your head when little or something else you can't seem to understand that more of us agree with what Trump is saying.

How does a politician get to ban a newspaper from an event? Hillary had her event on a freaking island where she could ban anybody except pirates but that's another matter.

How does a politician get to ban a newspaper from an event? Hillary had her event on a freaking island where she could ban anybody except pirates but that's another matter.
Or how about this great inclusive effort when Hillary roped the press in New Hampshire. Anyone recall that? Especially the MSM???
Screen Shot 2015-12-13 at 10.53.13 AM.png

healthmyths just keeps babbling and refuses to discuss reality.

If the event is private, then anyone can be banned.

A candidate for president of the United States "banning" press. Beating up on journalists - yep, RWNJs love that.

And look at that poll. So far, Drumpf has not shown he can or could do any of those things. So far, all he has shown is that he's good at bluster and bragging and bull shit.

Read his policy statement at his site.

HOLY SHIT Obama attacks Fox News on national TV with regularity as president, you people on the left really are the masters of hypocrisy and double standards.

healthmyths just keeps babbling and refuses to discuss reality.

If the event is private, then anyone can be banned.

So you believe in freedom of the press under the First Amendment to the Constitution. except when it comes to Hillary?

No the funny part is when Obama said he was a christian. And you ate it up and still do. Even though he is a Muslim.
Funny part is that you are a birfer.
Silly part is that your woman started it.
Not my woman but you folks fell for it hook, line, and birfer . . . either sinker. And BHO still kicked our Republican ass. Twice. And you want the Dems to do it again with a Cruz, Carson, or Trump.

No the funny part is when Obama said he was a christian. And you ate it up and still do. Even though he is a Muslim.
Funny part is that you are a birfer.
Silly part is that your woman started it.
Not my woman but you folks fell for it hook, line, and birfer . . . either sinker. And BHO still kicked our Republican ass. Twice. And you want the Dems to do it again with a Cruz, Carson, or Trump.
I will laugh if my man Carson gets the nomination. Just think Hillary getting beat by a black man twice! I think her racist side will be made public if that happens. About the bifer thing, Obama has a social security number from a state he never lived in. Just saying.

Forum List

Back