🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once again, the media shows it's class

Is the liberal media stupid?(wait don't answer that.)

I thought they were low, but this takes the cake. Call this a low blow, a cheap shot, a sucker punch or what have you. But I am very pissed. The media establishment thought it would be okay to out the name of Darren Wilson's wife and post pictures of his residence. Don't get me wrong, this isn't the first time a newspaper has done this. Back in 2012, after the Sandy Hook massacre, a newspaper in New York published the names of gun owners in Westchester County, New York.

Yes you heard me right. This kind of classlessness could get him killed. But this media is too affixed on dictating a false narrative that they seem not to care who gets swallowed up along the way. I'm calling on the leftists on this board to condemn this lack of journalistic integrity, because I seriously doubt you would like your personal information outed by a major newspaper.

I hope Darren and his wife files a lawsuit; I hope they put these comic book rejects out of business. These people knew better, and they disgraced the journalistic profession. I am purely outraged. They have put the lives of this man and his wife in danger because they still think Wilson is or was a murderer and a racist. I'm mad as hell, and I hope you are too.

First, the New York Times (they have since edited out the photo of Wilson's residence):

http://www.nytimes.com/news/ferguso...n-wilson-police-officer-in-ferguson-shooting/

Then Slate.com (who still has the photo displayed with the article):

Darren Wilson married Recently wed fellow officer Barbara Spradling.

And CNN.com (who comes as close as they can to revealing the address without doing so):

Ferguson shooting Where s Officer Darren Wilson - CNN.com

Yeah, this is the media. This is the media taking sides. It is high time it stopped.

Why did you fail to list the conservative outlets that also publicized this?

I thought they were low, but this takes the cake. Call this a low blow, a cheap shot, a sucker punch or what have you. But I am very pissed. The media establishment thought it would be okay to out the name of Darren Wilson's wife and post pictures of his residence. Don't get me wrong, this isn't the first time a newspaper has done this. Back in 2012, after the Sandy Hook massacre, a newspaper in New York published the names of gun owners in Westchester County, New York.

Yes you heard me right. This kind of classlessness could get him killed. But this media is too affixed on dictating a false narrative that they seem not to care who gets swallowed up along the way. I'm calling on the leftists on this board to condemn this lack of journalistic integrity, because I seriously doubt you would like your personal information outed by a major newspaper.

I hope Darren and his wife files a lawsuit; I hope they put these comic book rejects out of business. These people knew better, and they disgraced the journalistic profession. I am purely outraged. They have put the lives of this man and his wife in danger because they still think Wilson is or was a murderer and a racist. I'm mad as hell, and I hope you are too.

First, the New York Times (they have since edited out the photo of Wilson's residence):

http://www.nytimes.com/news/ferguso...n-wilson-police-officer-in-ferguson-shooting/

And CNN.com (who comes as close as they can to revealing the address without doing so):

Yeah, this is the media. This is the media taking sides. It is high time it stopped.

And yet Foxnews published this back in August:

Ferguson shooting Darren Wilson cop who shot Michael Brown stays underground amid protests Fox News

141124bowtokingRGB20141124034142.jpg

Ever notice who are the most upset by Gruber's offhand "Stupidity of American Voters" remark?

Yup, the extreme right TP'ers.

Now you have to wonder why they didn't just treat Gruber's remark for what it really was, something uttered by an arrogant nobody.

Instead the extreme right TP'ers have taken umbrage to new levels. They have taken it "personally". But perhaps they have a point. After all, if the shoe fits... ;)

Meanwhile the rest of the sane majority understand that the problem is not that American voters are "stupid" in the least. Instead they are just apathetic because there really is nothing to choose between the lesser of two evils.

Politicians are liars, all of them, no exceptions. Only stupid people believe that their politicians don't lie to them.
Considering it was the left wing voting base he was calling stupid....

You stupid, stubborn, fucking know it all. You do not get that? EVERYTHING we have been saying and claimed about obamacare has been true. From us saying it was a tax, or how it will make premiums rise, to it making people lose their doctors and it will make people lose their existing plans ALL turned out to be true.

Every fucking lie you brainwashed fucking morons claimed about it ended up being the very lies we said. Now, you are here calling us morons. Again.

Holy shit I hate fucking liberals.

Thank you for just proving my point! :D

Ever notice who are the most upset by Gruber's offhand "Stupidity of American Voters" remark?

Now you have to wonder why they didn't just treat Gruber's remark for what it really was, something uttered by an arrogant nobody.

Instead the extreme right TP'ers have taken umbrage to new levels. They have taken it "personally". But perhaps they have a point. After all, if the shoe fits... ;)

Meanwhile the rest of the sane majority understand that the problem is not that American voters are "stupid" in the least. Instead they are just apathetic because there really is nothing to choose between the lesser of two evils.

Politicians are liars, all of them, no exceptions. Only stupid people believe that their politicians don't lie to them.
Considering it was the left wing voting base he was calling stupid....

You stupid, stubborn, fucking know it all. You do not get that? EVERYTHING we have been saying and claimed about obamacare has been true. From us saying it was a tax, or how it will make premiums rise, to it making people lose their doctors and it will make people lose their existing plans ALL turned out to be true.

Every fucking lie you brainwashed fucking morons claimed about it ended up being the very lies we said. Now, you are here calling us morons. Again.

Holy shit I hate fucking liberals.

Thank you for just proving my point! :D

Holy shit

Well those of us that don't belong to the "Stupidity of American Voter" bloc are NOT upset by the opprobrium because we didn't vote for Obama.
The people Obamacare needed to fool were those people that voted for Obama and Obamacare representatives.
Note the 2014 Senatorial election?
29 senators who voted for Obamacare and won't be part of new Senate!
29 senators who voted for Obamacare and won t be part of new Senate WashingtonExaminer.com
The voters have spoken!

Well those of us that don't belong to the "Stupidity of American Voter" bloc are NOT upset by the opprobrium because we didn't vote for Obama.
The people Obamacare needed to fool were those people that voted for Obama and Obamacare representatives.
Note the 2014 Senatorial election?
29 senators who voted for Obamacare and won't be part of new Senate!
29 senators who voted for Obamacare and won t be part of new Senate WashingtonExaminer.com
The voters have spoken!

And thank you too for proving my point.

Well it is the NY Times after all and anything they can do to get this cop killed in the name of justice they will be proud of.

Why did you fail to list the conservative outlets that also publicized this?

And yet Foxnews published this back in August:

Ferguson shooting Darren Wilson cop who shot Michael Brown stays underground amid protests Fox News

And now of course despite the OP's lunatic premise being demolished the RWnuts will plod on with their myth.

2dkd1d1.jpg

A huge part of the problem!
Yep. The media are responsible for hyping what happened in Ferguson, and feeding fear and anger.

There was no real debate on police brutality, the standard procedures that police are meant by law to follow, or even on what drove people to steal - which is a struggling economy and no jobs for people in Ferguson.

If there had been, there would have been no riots, but a community coming closer together (and most likely a change in police procedure so what happened in Ferguson doesn't happen again).

Nah, it was easier for them to push 'racism', make people angry at an 'unjust system', or push the blame onto one police officer - while ignoring the actual evidence and what is lawful for police to do while on the job.

We had a court case where the media appointed themselves judge, jury, and if it came to it - executioner.

We got riots and violence, and no improvement on the ground. But the media got their ratings.

Forum List

Back