Once again the MSM has it ALL WRONG!!! Who started the latest Kelly/Trump issue??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Megan Kelly did!
She was not getting enough attention so here are the actual TIMES of the tweets!
Donald Trump Rips Into Megyn Kelly Again -- on Twitter!
NOTE Kelly sent her Trump smash at 9:29...
Trump responded defensively at 9:42... BUT who is getting bashed ??? WHY???
Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 12.33.15 PM.png

The more the media attack him, the more support he garners from the people. I love this.

This is Trump being like me! I'd be pissed if Kelly sent that Tweet and I respond!
But the other politicians so fearful of hurting MSM wouldn't !

Go Donald and someone please tell me I'm wrong regarding the tweets as I've always been a Fox/Kelly fan and this is such a terrible journalism example that I'm saddened about Fox NOT being honest!

Again... someone point out the error in my assumption that Kelly STARTED the tweets and Trump being like me RESPONDED!
I'm very disappointed with Fox personalities all ignoring this simple fact...but blasting Trump!
Kelly was NOT being a journalist i.e. being objective. She was a commentator then and deserves the same slams back!

I really want truly want to know if Kelly started the tweets or did Trump on 8/24/2015 because it looks like she sent first at 9:24pm...

I have a "hard time" (get it?) getting upset with Megyn Kelly because she is so damn smoking hot! She's hotter than an iPod in downtown Baltimore!

I KNOW!!!! And she's a former 9 year lawyer so she's not a BIMBO! But I just want honesty here folks.
I was pissed about Fox putting Trump right in the middle. Then starting out with that idiot "3rd party" pledge! How unjournalistic of Brett Baer a guy I HAD respect for. Then Megan's stupid sexist question with it blown so out of proportion later saying Trump referred to "blood" as her period! Truly ignorant and deviants who said that not KNOW the true Trump persona!

I really want someone to point out that it was Trump who sent the first negative tweet not sexy blonde Megan! I've always liked Fox but this lack of journalistic honesty on such a very very simple point is amazing. So I have to be wrong. Trump struck the woman first right???

Wow just as Reagan did to Angie Dickinson in this movie clip of
The Killers (1964 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm still waiting for Trump bashers to tell me I'm wrong. Did the blonde beauty draw the first blood (no pun...)?

Still waiting for someone to tell me that what the Tweets show is as much as I hate to say it... The blonde beauty (Kelly!) was at fault for resuming the tweets FIRST!

Our media has become nothing but a shit stirrer joke.

they just got two of their fellow Co-workers killed so maybe they'll cool their shit stirring jets and just report the NEWS

It appears she sounded off, first. Sad too. I used to watch her show... Since the debate; I've made it a point to change the channel when she comes on. And for salt in the wounds; I made it a point to tune in, during her absence.

It appears she sounded off, first. Sad too. I used to watch her show... Since the debate; I've made it a point to change the channel when she comes on. And for salt in the wounds; I made it a point to tune in, during her absence.

I didn't watch her regularly. but I always thought she was a smart cookie when I did. She went into this all on her own. now I hope it comes back to bite her. We don't want these Reporters getting involved in our Presidential elections this way. so serves her right if he rating go in the toilet. Just like this so called reporter from Univision, Jorgie the jerk. people should shun him too

Yeah Fox appears to be showing some bias. Which has no place; in either journalism, or as a moderator. I couldn't help but notice yesterday, while watching Trumps press meet in Iowa; as Trump started berating media outlets by name... Fox abruptly cut to commercial.

Oldest parable of all; blame the messenger and not the message.

Press=messengers. Candidates furnish the message.

The conserve-hate-ives blaming the press is nothing new. That they are blaming them for giving a liberal a hard time over their unworkable, idiotic, and cost prohibitive plans (and the fact that Mr. Trump's is ACTUALLY unworkable, idiotic, and cost prohibitive) is a new phenomenon.

It almost reminds me of the Tim Burton movie "Mars Attacks". These Martians are invading America running around destroying everything they can and, at the same time, are stating, "We come in peace." Trump is basically doing the same thing to the GOP. Much to everyone's surprise conservatives, who have benefited the most from the GOP adopting much of their agenda, are cheering.

If they go through with the murder/suicide pact...it will be fun to watch these idiots lament that few cable companies pick up The Blaze or News Max stations.

Either way, we're on page 3 and the word "Clinton" hasn't been mentioned once. This pretty much encapsulates the sheer stupidity of the internal spat.

Yeah Fox appears to be showing some bias. Which has no place; in either journalism, or as a moderator. I couldn't help but notice yesterday, while watching Trumps press meet in Iowa; as Trump started berating media outlets by name... Fox abruptly cut to commercial.

I've been seeing where the old man Ailes is turning things over to his son. I don't know much about him or his political leanings. but it sure looks as if they are drifting towards the left.

Why is Trump attacking Kelly for citing his own proposals? The guy is anal.

Forum List

Back