🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once again....the system worked; And im heart broken.

I'm still waiting for it. The Charleston officer had a crowd-funding campaign, so there's no reason to believe you sick fucks on the right won't start one up for these officers.

Do us all a favor and hold your breath until it happens. Should be any second now right?
Lol look at you feigning that it would be surprising if it happened! :rofl:

Wrong again moron. Your streak is intact!
Ah so you wouldn't be surprised. Thought so. :wink:

Keep it up moron.
:wink:

I'm still waiting for it. The Charleston officer had a crowd-funding campaign, so there's no reason to believe you sick fucks on the right won't start one up for these officers.

Do us all a favor and hold your breath until it happens. Should be any second now right?

Keep it up moron.
Sounds like you could use a bowl of ice cream and maybe a slice of pie? ..... Whatda ya say sport ......... want to cool off and refresh yourself?

Its very possible. Do you see the football players who hit their heads at bad angles and get paralyzed? Mike Utley was a famous Lions player who did it.

Oh he hit his head at a bad angle all right. You know what a 'rough ride' is? It's when they restrain your hands, and sometimes feet, and intentionally don't strap you to the car. Then they drive around slamming on the breaks and whipping the car around so you get tossed all over the place and beaten to hell. Probably, the driver slammed on the breaks, it shot Gray head-first into a wall and broke his neck. Oooops....enjoy prison, officers.

Keep it up moron.
Sounds like you could use a bowl of ice cream and maybe a slice of pie? ..... Whatda ya say sport ......... want to cool off and refresh yourself?

Who couldn't use pie and ice cream?

The people forced the system to work in this case. Hopefully next time the powers that be will announce they're looking into it before anything escalates.

What if they are found not guilty?
Then let the riots continue and take the law into their own hands.

So you find them guilty to make the people happy, innocence and guilt don't matter?
Nonsense. If there are found not guilty after what has been made public, and none of the six are held accountable, then the logical conclusion is that the system is broken, badly broken. So, in order to keep the pressure on the legal system to put justice first, I'd say riot, and do whatever is necessary to obtain justice in this case. We have to start somewhere establishing true and real justice .. don't you think ?

The people forced the system to work in this case. Hopefully next time the powers that be will announce they're looking into it before anything escalates.

There will be more rioting. Look, the riots are BS. The looting, the destruction, the arson....all of that is counter-productive and just makes the community look like a bunch of thugs. The owners of those businesses and that property had nothing to do with it. Now all the video of protesters throwing bricks at the cops......I certainly don't endorse it, but I sure as hell understand it.

So you find them guilty to make the people happy, innocence and guilt don't matter?
Nonsense. If there are found not guilty after what has been made public, and none of the six are held accountable, then the logical conclusion is that the system is broken, badly broken. So, in order to keep the pressure on the legal system to put justice first, I'd say riot, and do whatever is necessary to obtain justice in this case. We have to start somewhere establishing true and real justice .. don't you think ?

What exactly has been made public, I wait for all the evidence, there are too many times where people are presumed guilty.

Keep it up moron.

Great !! ......... it always helps when one get over-boiled and frustrated ... I'll serve some up shortly

There will be more rioting. Look, the riots are BS. The looting, the destruction, the arson....all of that is counter-productive and just makes the community look like a bunch of thugs. The owners of those businesses and that property had nothing to do with it. Now all the video of protesters throwing bricks at the cops......I certainly don't endorse it, but I sure as hell understand it.

I understand it, the evidence that we have seen so far is pretty incriminating.

What exactly has been made public, I wait for all the evidence, there are too many times where people are presumed guilty.
It was made public what the charges are. Obviously, there was enough evidence to charge them.

Keep it up moron.

Great !! ......... it always helps when one get over-boiled and frustrated ... I'll serve some up shortly

Um...sure but if you could read, you'd understand that I said everyone.

The riots will begin again when the cops are found not guilty.
The cops have already been found NOT GUILTY....There SHOULD BE NO TRIAL. The six suspended officers SHOULD BE RE-INSTATED IMMEDIATELY.

As usual, the whole goddamn incident DID NOT FUCKING HAPPEN.

Keep it up moron.

Um...sure but if you could read, you'd understand that I said everyone.
OK

It was made public what the charges are. Obviously, there was enough evidence to charge them.
Charging someone is not the same as convicting.

Forum List

Back