🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once again....the system worked; And im heart broken.

KEEP YOUR POSTS ON TOPIC, boys and girls....

They stopped 4 times idiot. They mysteriously forgot to mention the stop between the 1rst and 2nd stop. Go catch up on current events then come back and try again.

150501100046-freddie-gray-timeline-map-exlarge-169.jpg

Stopping FOUR times is even better...I wouldn't have stopped ONCE for that INSANE son of a bitch.

The little piggy is just here to bash black people. I guess it's frowned upon in his daily life. Hey better he let his steam off here than lose his job and the respect of his friends and family back home right?
There is PLENTY to bash about those insignificant, attention seeking pieces of shit. The dumbest being the BLACK MAYOR that thought she needed to give the rioters A PLACE TO GO TO DESTROY.

They stopped 4 times idiot. They mysteriously forgot to mention the stop between the 1rst and 2nd stop. Go catch up on current events then come back and try again.

150501100046-freddie-gray-timeline-map-exlarge-169.jpg

Stopping FOUR times is even better...I wouldn't have stopped ONCE for that INSANE son of a bitch.
We know. Thats why you are an unemployed monkey. You cant do your job correctly. As it stands the cops seemed to have the same problem as you do. Feral simian disregard for human life.

Forum List

Back