🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once again....the system worked; And im heart broken.

Once again...the system worked. Just like in Ferguson. ..the authorities viewed evidence. In Baltimore. ..they felt like they had evidence of a heinous crime. And the system took action. People need to realize this. The system almost always works. Its slow. But it SHOULD be slow. We arent a banana republic (yet). We thoroughly review stuff. No knee jerk reactions.

But...im heartbroken. As a staunch police supporter many think its because of cops being charged. Nope. If the system thinks they committed murder...they should be charged.

IM DISAPPOINTED. ....because now I need a Netflix movie. And nothing is as entertaining as watching hordes of morons burning their own city down and rioting haha! Now that all their dreams have come true...it'll be all peaceful in tha hood. Darn it.

Well bucs...it's like this. These damn black idiots just keep on keeping on...

1. KILLING EACH OTHER NIGHTLY...sometimes 3 or 4 per night....or day.(apparently BLACK LIVES DON"T
MATTER when it's them killing each other)
2. HOLDING UP or ROBBING THE LOCAL Mom and Pops market, hair salon, service station or restaurant
3. GOING INTO THE PART OF TOWN where the car dealers are located with a gang and stealing multiple cars all in the same night. OF COURSE THE COPS will NEVER BOTHER to BOLO for those stolen autos.
4. SELL DRUGS on EVERY STREET CORNER in da hood.
5. PLAY THE KNOCKOUT GAME on any WHITE PERSON that may be left in da HOOD.
6. SCREAM POLICE BRUTALITY everytime the cops tell them to get out of the middle of the street and ONTO THE DAMNED SIDEDWALK.
7. ATTACK the cops or SLAM YOUR DAMNED HEAD against the wall of a Paddy Wagon.
8. ALWAYS RUN FROM THE COPS.

Last edited:
Countdown until GoFundMe's are started for all 6 cops by teapers. 10... 9... 8...

Countdown to the Old School being wrong again in 5...4...3..
Oh shoot your right! A couple of days ago GoFundMe changed its terms in response to the money raised for the Christian bakers and the Pizzeria. They no longer allow campaigns to raise money for “campaigns in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts.”

Good for them! :clap:

My countdown was correct. You're extended string of fail remains unbroken.
I'm still waiting for it. The Charleston officer had a crowd-funding campaign, so there's no reason to believe you sick fucks on the right won't start one up for these officers.

Once again...the system worked. Just like in Ferguson. ..the authorities viewed evidence. In Baltimore. ..they felt like they had evidence of a heinous crime. And the system took action. People need to realize this. The system almost always works. Its slow. But it SHOULD be slow. We arent a banana republic (yet). We thoroughly review stuff. No knee jerk reactions.

But...im heartbroken. As a staunch police supporter many think its because of cops being charged. Nope. If the system thinks they committed murder...they should be charged.

IM DISAPPOINTED. ....because now I need a Netflix movie. And nothing is as entertaining as watching hordes of morons burning their own city down and rioting haha! Now that all their dreams have come true...it'll be all peaceful in tha hood. Darn it.

If the system worked why did it take a riot to get them to do something? The people forced the government's hand. You are acting dishonest and dishonorable as always.

The riot began long after the investigation started.

Countdown until GoFundMe's are started for all 6 cops by teapers. 10... 9... 8...

Oh shoot your right! A couple of days ago GoFundMe changed its terms in response to the money raised for the Christian bakers and the Pizzeria. They no longer allow campaigns to raise money for “campaigns in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts.”

I'm still waiting for it. The Charleston officer had a crowd-funding campaign, so there's no reason to believe you sick fucks on the right won't start one up for these officers.

Do us all a favor and hold your breath until it happens. Should be any second now right?

Do us all a favor and hold your breath until it happens. Should be any second now right?
Lol look at you feigning that it would be surprising if it happened! :rofl:

What a pansy ass police dick sucker! I bet you are pretty mad your boys are going to have to defend themselves. Take heart though, they have enough cop dick suckers such as yourself that will be doing their best to see they get off light.

The riots will begin again when the cops are found not guilty.
So far less people have died in all of the riots than unarmed civilians have been killed by police. I agree rioting is not the answer. But then again I'm not a black person living in Baltimore or Ferguson or St. Louis. And if the riots serve as a wake up call to police that they need to be careful about killing people then at least some good will come out of it.

Unlikely.

Everything the cops did was a violation of procedure. The fact that it resulted in someone dying makes them guilty of negligence. Yes, the jury still has to make that determination and it might not apply to 5 of the 6 cops but at least one of them has to take accountability for failing to secure their prisoner in a moving vehicle. He was in their custody and they had a responsibility to ensure his safety at the time.

I disagree. The system very rarely works. The only reason why we are seeing more cops get charged with this kind of crap is because more people have cell phones and can record it. The only reason why the South Carolina cop was charged is because someone recorded it and gave the recording to the media instead of the police. If there was no recording, he would have gotten off Scot free. Had he given the recording to the cops, it would have mysteriously vanished.

Granted, none of us have all the facts, but it sure appears like these cops decided to 'teach this guy a lesson' and gave him a 'rough ride' to ensure that he would get the shit beaten out of him...and they ended up killing the guy. Self-inflicted my ass. Cops were lying their asses off

Do me a favor. See if you can bang your head hard enough to sever your spine. Let us know if it is possible.

TIA

I think you already have.

So far less people have died in all of the riots than unarmed civilians have been killed by police. I agree rioting is not the answer. But then again I'm not a black person living in Baltimore or Ferguson or St. Louis. And if the riots serve as a wake up call to police that they need to be careful about killing people then at least some good will come out of it.
Yeah I am against the rioting and to a degree the protesting due to other reasons. I understand the anger since I grew up in just such a neighborhood.

Wrong again moron. Your streak is intact!

I disagree. The system very rarely works. The only reason why we are seeing more cops get charged with this kind of crap is because more people have cell phones and can record it. The only reason why the South Carolina cop was charged is because someone recorded it and gave the recording to the media instead of the police. If there was no recording, he would have gotten off Scot free. Had he given the recording to the cops, it would have mysteriously vanished.

Granted, none of us have all the facts, but it sure appears like these cops decided to 'teach this guy a lesson' and gave him a 'rough ride' to ensure that he would get the shit beaten out of him...and they ended up killing the guy. Self-inflicted my ass. Cops were lying their asses off

It doesn't even have to have been a "rough ride" either. If he was thrown from one side of the vehicle to the other when going around a corner and that caused him to strike his head and break his neck then that is culpable negligence. He was in their custody and they had a responsibility for his safety while they transported him.

Wrong again moron. Your streak is intact!
Ah so you wouldn't be surprised. Thought so. :wink:

Forum List

Back