Once again the Tiger, ie I was right about the Orlando shooter!!

Muslim/Terrorist: Just a coincidence?
Could have just as easily been a White male/Christian

To bad for you it wasn't.
Doesnt really matter to me who it was. Just pointing out they are one and the same.

Leftist asswipes like you who defend Muslim barbarians are one and the same with them.
Stop whining. I dont defend muslim practicing terrorists. You on the other hand defend white christian male terrorists.

There's nothing more dangerous on the face of the earth than an Evangelical white man in an office of authority such as the presidency. Just ask the millions of people who were displaced or killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Investigators Say Orlando Shooter Showed Few Warning Signs Of Radicalization....like I said in a previous thread, this dude killed them gay people because he himself hated the fact he was gay and he took his anger, his frustration, his sexual torment out on the very people that he identified with, homosexuals. This radical move he made at the end, was to deflect from his real mission of mass murder..hatred of one's self and the religion and culture that bind him into denial.

Chaulk one up for tigerred...again!!!
images

Doesnt really matter to me who it was. Just pointing out they are one and the same.

Leftist asswipes like you who defend Muslim barbarians are one and the same with them.

Do the math: 1,600,000,000 Muslims in the world, 35,000 pledge to ISIS.
Anyone with a minimally functioning cortex understands that only 0.0025% are barbarians.

America has 2,400,000 people in prison right now. We have 22% of the worlds prisoners. So why don't you talk about barbarians

Anyone with a minimally functioning cortex understands that only 0.0025% are barbarians.

America has 2,400,000 people in prison right now. We have 22% of the worlds prisoners. So why don't you talk about barbarians

LOL, only 35,000 support ISIS. It's funded by the Saudis and Turks. Nearly all Sunni Muslims support it, or sympathize with them. If you think the Islamic world is so civilized then go live there, you dumb hypocrite.

The vast majority of our prisoners are blacks and Latinos. If you consider them barbaric, doesn't that make you a racist?

LOL, only 35,000 support ISIS. It's funded by the Saudis and Turks. Nearly all Sunni Muslims support it, or sympathize with them. If you think the Islamic world is so civilized then go live there, you dumb hypocrite.

The vast majority of our prisoners are blacks and Latinos. If you consider them barbaric, doesn't that make you a racist?
Nope. Most of our prisoners are white by a vast majority even in a society that tries to incarcerate more Blacks and Mexicans than anything else. Check your stats.

Stop whining. I dont defend muslim practicing terrorists. You on the other hand defend white christian male terrorists.

Yes you do. Just like in this thread. Anytime some Islamic tool kills, you choose to deflect and attack whites. On the other hand, I've never defended white Christian terrorists.

Yes you do. Just like in this thread. Anytime some Islamic tool kills, you choose to deflect and attack whites. On the other hand, I've never defended white Christian terrorists.
I said the terrorist is just like the white male christian. Thats not defending him. Thats pointing out facts and condemning him.

Just as I predicted, every left winger and Obama ass-kissing media would downplay another terrorism failure by Obama and try to deflect it into a gun issue.

It might've been a failure by the FBI. But Mateen was protected by the very laws that you righties have been insisting be kept inviolate every time there is a mass shooting.

Nope. Most of our prisoners are white by a vast majority even in a society that tries to incarcerate more Blacks and Mexicans than anything else. Check your stats.

I have checked my stats, and blacks and Latinos make up the majority of the prison population. You can blame it on a system that "goes after" blacks and Latinos, never mind the fact that the system just goes after people doing the crimes.

I have checked my stats, and blacks and Latinos make up the majority of the prison population. You can blame it on a system that "goes after" blacks and Latinos, never mindless the fact that the system just goes after people doing the crimes.
Obviously you must have made up your stats. Please post a link. Here is mine.

BOP Stat

Screenshot 2016-06-19 11.57.03.png istics: Inmate Race

Investigators Say Orlando Shooter Showed Few Warning Signs Of Radicalization....like I said in a previous thread, this dude killed them gay people because he himself hated the fact he was gay and he took his anger, his frustration, his sexual torment out on the very people that he identified with, homosexuals. This radical move he made at the end, was to deflect from his real mission of mass murder..hatred of one's self and the religion and culture that bind him into denial.

images

Why do you have to lie?
Was going to axe her da same.

I have checked my stats, and blacks and Latinos make up the majority of the prison population. You can blame it on a system that "goes after" blacks and Latinos, never mindless the fact that the system just goes after people doing the crimes.

BOP Stat

View attachment 78680 istics: Inmate Race

Too stupid to use google?

Incarceration in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or check the DoJ website itself.

Non-Hispanic whites make up only 32% of the prison population. Blacks 37%. Hispanics at over 20%

I know you probably struggle with basic math, but that means blacks, Latinos, and other ethnic groups like Native Americans and Asians, make up the vast majority of the prison population.

BOP Stat

Non-Hispanic whites make up only 32% of the prison population. Blacks 37%. Hispanics at over 20%

I know you probably struggle with basic math, but that means blacks, Latinos, and other ethnic groups like Native Americans and Asians, make up the vast majority of the prison population.
Your Wiki page points you to my source (the Federal Bureau of Prisons) which shows whites are the largest demographic of incarcerated people.

I said pledge to ISIS, but even then you don't remember the severe drop in funding and curtailment of transferred money that occurred in 2004, which has resulted in AQ and ISIS being reduced to a bunch of idiots driving around in the back of Toyota trucks at the same time that they are being killed by U.S. drones.

If what you said was true, there would be many other 9/11s on major cities in this country instead of a closeted gay man who had his dating profile on Grinder and a married couple in San Bernardino gunning down people in a community center. Paris and London would be wiped out, but they are not.

BOP Stat

And they are in there because of the War on Drugs. People imprisoned for life for selling crack or cocaine or weed from willing buyers. Yeah, but it's the other side of the world that is full of barbarians.

From YOUR Wiki reference:
"In 2008, approximately one in every 31 adults (7.3 million) in the United States was either behind bars or being monitored (probation and parole). In recent decades the U.S. has experienced a surge in its prison population, quadrupling since 1980, partially as a result of mandatory sentencing that came about during the "War on Drugs."

Last edited:

BOP Stat

Wikipedia is an open/volunteer-edited website. You would do better to stick with official sites. It would do wonders for your non-existent cred.

Actually the qu33rs just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. The inbred Islamic, Muslim Terrorist was looking for easy targets.

BOP Stat

Wikipedia is an open/volunteer-edited website. You would do better to stick with official sites. It would do wonders for your non-existent cred.

Like I said, go to the DoJ site yourself. But don't sit there and act like I am lying about the the demographics of the US prison population. You can make whatever excuses you want, that it's a rigged justice system, or that it's mostly drug dealers and users. Facts are, drugs are illegal and those people got caught. The both of you hate white people so much you'll make any excuse you can find for the blacks and Latino thugs that commit crimes.

images

Moron...have you been watching the interviews......he was singled out at his job by another employee for his islamic stupidity, his classmates said he cheered on 9/11 to the point they almost beat him up.....and the FBI knew he was saying these things all over the place.....

Is there nothing you mopes won't do to protect islam from actual condemnation........?

BOP Stat

Like I said, go to the DoJ site yourself. But don't sit there and act like I am lying about the the demographics of the US prison population. You can make whatever excuses you want, that it's a rigged justice system, or that it's mostly drug dealers and users. Facts are, drugs are illegal and those people got caught. The both of you hate white people so much you'll make any excuse you can find for the blacks and Latino thugs that commit crimes.

Tool. Why do you think drugs are illegal and who profits from it? You are one of the most stupid of Americans

Forum List

Back